AKGramma's Perpetual Grow

van and ms stank grew out a harlequin, think they have a male they kept around and a female... I cant remember, lots going on in their tent, but incase you wanted to take a peak
:)

URL?

Still trying to talk myself into prepping containers for the Harlequin grow and setting up a new journal.... No energy, too much else to do. :-(

Hi AKgramma - it's been too long. I hope all is well with you.

I have a Northern Lights auto that is just finishing and I've have found a few seeds on her.

Any tips you might share on taking seeds to maturity so they are viable?

Hi AKgramma - it's been too long. I hope all is well with you.

I have a Northern Lights auto that is just finishing and I've have found a few seeds on her.

Any tips you might share on taking seeds to maturity so they are viable?

#1 mistake is taking them too early. Wait till the pods start to split. You want plump, brown spotted seeds, not pale ones. By the time the seeds are ready, the plant will look like it went through a nuclear war. A lot of her energy will go to making those seeds!

You can gradually harvest her sensimilla buds, while waiting for the seeds to ripen.

If you have seeded the whole Lady, forget trying to get good looking buds. You'll still get lots of trics and resin, which you can use for edibles and concentrates. Waste not, want not. And in such a case, I would go back to feeding her veg nutes, since no one is going to be smoking the seeds. :rofl: But leave the lighting on 12/12 or whatever you use to emulate "Autumn".

Which one of my followers treat their soil with neem? I remember reading that, but need to find out if it worked, and what formula was used to do so, and when in the plant's life the soil was treated.

#1 mistake is taking them too early. Wait till the pods start to split. You want plump, brown spotted seeds, not pale ones. By the time the seeds are ready, the plant will look like it went through a nuclear war. A lot of her energy will go to making those seeds!

You can gradually harvest her sensimilla buds, while waiting for the seeds to ripen.

If you have seeded the whole Lady, forget trying to get good looking buds. You'll still get lots of trics and resin, which you can use for edibles and concentrates. Waste not, want not. And in such a case, I would go back to feeding her veg nutes, since no one is going to be smoking the seeds. :rofl: But leave the lighting on 12/12 or whatever you use to emulate "Autumn".

Thanks a bunch for this info. There is a lot of sticky bud material left after the seeds were removed. I'll for sure be using everything.

Cheers

Well, I am officially allergic to cannabis pollen.... > sigh < I gave myself an allergy attack when I pollinated the ladies during the grow, and I gave myself an even worse allergy/asthma attack tonight when grinding what was left of the leaves and buds from the pollinated ATF. Luckily, I have a box of Primatine pills handy (can't get the inhaler over the counter anymore). It took a while, but I can breathe normally again.

Luckily I don't have any adverse effects using capsules, or I would have no reason to grow cannabis. Scary thought......:rolleyes:

This officially finishes out this grow, as the entire crop is processed and jarred. No buds from the breeding grow, however. Just tons of seeds and ground herb for cooking and capsules.

I guess it's time to start a new Journal, eh?:nomo: :reading420magazine:

I'm allergic to pollen to... JK kind of..............

Least my plants are.. I don't want them to have any Boy Friends till they move outta the house... SHHHH don't tell them,,, but they are never leaving home,, alive...

I'm a mean parent ain't I???????????

I'm a mean parent ain't I???????????

I don't know... I think all fathers wish their female children would remain virginal forever. At least with plants, you have a chance, lol.

You got lost, Woodie! This Journal is retired! LOL!

Here ya go, @Norcaliwood , this link is to her current grow journal:

Back
Top Bottom