Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

You can use any medium for dwc. I use hydroton when i use aeroclones or coco if its from pips. It all works well as long as you keep a gap between netpot and res.

I still hand water some rooms with 100 plants in lol. Well i dont, i jave help :)

Drippers are better though or a bottom fed setuo. Small rooms are easy to manage and some people feel like they arent doing enough when they run automated. The spaces i hand water is either to get me out of the house away grom nagging women or for my help to escape his house haha.

Thanks to anyone that voted for my plant in plant of the month comp also ;)

Hey anyone watching da NFL tonight Dallas been on a ten game streak! Lil off topic but checking on journals as the game is starting!! Dallass Cowboys vs Minnesota Vikings probably gonna b a blowout by dallas but the beauty of competition is that anything can happen and never count the under dog out!! Hope everyone is having a great night and enjoying the game!! Or at least enjoying whatever u like Enjoying!!

Actually Ohioboy, there is no set up yet. I have changed my veg tent to coco,and feeding with a homemade dripper system, using a plastic tub for a resivoir . I do plan on starting a journal, for the set up, as it happens. My problem is, I need another 4x4 tent, and can't spare the $$$ to get it.
As for accessing my current journal, there should be a link below. You about the 5th. Member that's told me same thing. People can't find me. If all else fails, the journal is called; 4 strains 630w lec cmh. Grew up round Dayton !

Heres some pics at day 11 of 12/12.

Plants look healthy but growth is a little slow as temps are floating around 70f. Just a touch too low. Ive added another light today so i think that bump it up a little. I just have to watch for power tripping. Drippers are working great so no complaints there.

20161202_201913.jpg

20161202_202002.jpg

20161202_202044.jpg

Looks good as always glad u made it back and everything is the way it should. Glad to hear from ya! Do u change the res every week or as needed? Them plants look like they could drink a bit. Do u worry bout ph fluctuations but I guess the beauty of hydro is the recovery time.

This is run to waste system so the tank is refilled as it emptys. Its a 200litre tank and the tank needs refilled every 4th or 5th day.

There is only 6x 600w hps in there now. I need to change the shades of the 2 cool tubes to dutch barn style but the equipment in spain doesnt marry up with the uk equipment so it eans changing ballasts aswelll. Dont really want to buy new stuff that i dont need.

Plants are looking really healthy though and im hoping the temps will be more warm adding the 6th hps. The exchange in this space is so effective its a challlenve to keep temps up.

A fan controller is no goid really because i need x3 air exchange per minute and i qould rather have maximum air exchange with slightly cooler temps than higher temps. Its running at 73f since adding 6th light so it will have to do. If this was a permanent proper grow space id change the set up slightly but its just for fum here so im not worried. Lets me see what can be done outside of perfect comditions. :)

Plants looking really healthy though and theyve grown alot over night. Going to be chocka blocka :)

This will be the last grow at this space cos im moving after christmas and going to have this place finally renovated. But im sure i will show another grow somewhere else ;)

Hey everyone sorry my updates and activity has been down. My macbook is broken and its hard for me to see the screen on my phone as my eyesight is awful. Also my internet is rubbish.

Its been an interesting week to say the least. Im about to start manufacturing CCO on scale to provide Europe with medicinal oil. Its quite exciting really. In Europe people are behind the advancement of the states when it comes to the healing effects of the plant. People are starting to look to it is alternative medicine now thougg. The problem is most oil and concentrates are made from trim and hardly anyone one grows strains just to produce oil or concentrates. People are just taking what they get with the hope it will help. There also is not enough to meet demand. I am in the process of starting a company that will change this and hopefully big things to come. Mega excited at this one. I will document the journey in a seperate journal once we have made the first steps we need. Hopefully by end of january we will be flying. :)

The easyfeed plants are looking mega healthy. Not a mark on them and beautifully green. I started growing in this spot a year ago and i was convinced the water would be a ballache being high at 0.7ec (350ppm on 500conversion). It did cause issues for LED grow but the hps plants have been fantastic. This will be the last grow in this space while tbe place is renovated so i might quit grow journals for a while after this one as its difficult to get regular updates on my other grows. I will definately still be around to help out anyone who needs my help though. We see what happens.

Great news cult!! Glad to hear things r clicking for ya!! 420 mag m sure will appreciate any involvement that u can give us. Good to have someone like u to pick there brain in our wonderful plant. Good luck n keep em green!!

You go steady cult at your age I get worried lol
I think you should do a random grow thread when you got to much going on basically whenever ya get chance just post a few pics of what ever grow ya get chance to show at whatever stage
How did the oil help for you pain. Have you stopped since ya had operation I'm sick of back pain an need to do something the docs just fob me off every time
As for the shit water I have always had water like that lol I think it's fine really Like ya say looking at your plants in the pics they say it all about not needing to change ya water
Onwards an upward mr cult I hope ya newest business venture goes well for ya

That's a real good deal if you're up to it ? I'm gonna make my 1st. oil, as soon as spring comes, and I can do it outdoors. And like you told me, you need a release valve, and this little journal is it. Maybe take it down to 4 plants, and emphasize more on teaching us, at home, want a be's !! Just remember, don't eliminate the pressure relief valve ? Maybe this is the break you've always wanted !! Good luck !!

Back
Top Bottom