Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Great looking grow mate but I'd top them and give them another couple weeks veg you should be hitting 5 oz a plant with a start like that

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think topping is down to preference mainly and strain subjectively. The crossed Incredible Bulk and White Strawberry Skunk that I made does not like topping at all. Every one of these plants that are topped don't just stutter, they pretty much stop for weeks. I have two side by side in the main tent and it's plain to see that the topped one will not yield anywhere near as much as my untopped plant. Different horses for different courses.

yeah i dont like topping either. i think its unnecessary and slows veg time. all you need is bending. numbers per plant depend on how much light each plant gets really, not the size of the plant in veg. but with good light they will be big producers.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So your saying older bigger plants don't give you more bud? Like a 6 week veg won't yield more than 3 week? What planet are you on lol. If you top then let them go you have several more bud sites that all can be organised to equal light. More budding sites = more bud

I've grew a 28 ounce monster super silver cheese under a 600w with 10 weeks veg. I've grew the same strain for 3 weeks veg and got an ounce...get my point

my average is 20oz per light. i never check individual plants as i dont have time to do that. sometimes less and sometimes a little more. but i run multiroom grows to scale. ive been growing a long time non stop and theres not much i havent seen. im not saying longer veg doesnt produce more im saying you are capped at your light source. end of day im one of the most experienced growers on this forum and you can take what i say with a pinch of salt mate but i know what im talking about. its pointless exercise ever vegging more than 6 weeks indoors as you will lose out in the long run as you lose out on a grow or 2 per year. and 6 weeks max is enough to max m2 out. when running larger rooms its also harder to hit 20oz per light as there is much more going on and alot more work to do, multiply that by 10 or 20 rooms and it gets harder again. i always say 20oz per 600w light is good growing but anything above 16oz per light is spot on. 4 plants per light.

Aye a get you now on the same page as you so you do 4 under a 600w and the only thing you do is bend it over and your vegging how long? What system are you using can I ask you've got my attention I'm probably on my 20th hydro grow roughly I've used various methods too but always looking to learn more. I completely agree with 20 ounce per light it's all about getting equal light to as many bud sites as possible and that's usually what you'll end up with in the end. I'd love to know more about your techniques with bending if I'm cutting veg time down

i run 90% of my rooms on coco with drippers or manual feeds. i have few flood and drain set ups and a couple rdwc set ups. veg from seed germination is 6 weeks max and from clone 4 weeks. i only bend and prune. never top although i have done many times in the past.

I'm using 36 pot iws flood and drain hydro I'm actually about the same I usually bang into flowering 4 weeks after transplant. How many plants do you put under each 600w light?

I'm defo gonna try your method of bending in my next grow will keep you posted how I get on. Can imagine I will cut veg time and the garden with less stress on the plants and won't get as wild. I only subscribed to this yesterday loving the information on your journals a lot of inspiring stuff in here can tell you know your shit. One question I have for you is what equipmebt do you recommend to control your humidity?

Hey cult quick question jus started my journal only three plants for my first grow. Gonna start a perpetual after my first grow to learn the plant and learn the process. I bought a ebb n flow table but from following ur grows said forget the ebb n flow and started in coco!! Thanks so much. But the question is when do I start bending? The plants are only two weeks but still kinda small. Had a ph lock out in the beginning I believe but since they got threw that yhe been gaining at least a inch a day!! Thanks to you. M not gonna top might clone but jus wondering when to start bending!!

i run 4 plants per light on average. too control humitidy i just run a dehumidfier when needed. humidity is usually spot on for most of my grows using just my extraction. it runs around 60rh which is good from start to finish.

start bending as soon as you have 3 nodes. earlier the better.

Nice one mate cheers. If you can pull out 100 oz from a 2.2m tent I'm really impressed and I'm gonna go for it in my next spin I'll get a journal up. I've got a long weekend of trimming ahead then my first kid on the way in 5 weeks. Putting money aside to really up my game this year and make this my full time job I'm at that stage now only took me 5 years lol. Cheers for the tips happy gardening!

Thanks Cult!! Gonna get the bend on soon!! Coco has been good to me so far growth is fast so thanks for putting me on to that you are a priceless commodity to the community!!!

Would you recommend coco in the flood and drain system? In hydro with pepples I start off with one flood per day and gradually up it till it's a feed every two hours the plants seem to love it but I take it that would be an excessive in coco?

Back
Top Bottom