Amadeus Returns To Growing His Own

Welcome back Mr.A.-Glad your health issues are in the rearview!
I grow in a box (2'x2'x4') too, so I'll be following along.

I only went for a walk, so much love on this site as always.

Hello @Amadeus Forzin I'm relatively new here so our paths haven't yet crossed :ciao:
Glad to hear you're on the mend
Love the box set up
Thanks @Roy Growin :passitleft:

I'm a bit new around here but happy to hear you are on the mend and I'm down to follow a grow!
Welcome @Modest Grower :ciao:

Unfortunately I didn't know you before you had to take a break from us but I'm excited to see all that everyone here knows you provide to this forum! Looks like a great start!
@Krissi1982 it was a great start. 6 from 6. :slide:

Love a grow box. Gonna get busy in there quick. Awesome. Great to hear a positive outcome from difficult times. Welcome back!
@VetSmoke85 its Already busy. Fastest journal start for me. Welcome :high-five:

Welcome back, Mr. A, glad to have you home!

I'm saddened to hear about the health issues, I'm extremely glad you're making a comeback!
Looks like you're on to a great start, I'll sit back and relax, and keep an eye on this journal! :popcorn:

Safe Regards,
Darade!

Thanks @Darade one day at a time. :passitleft:

"get ready to watch this epic battle for space."
I'd like to nominate this for the under statement of the year award!
Have you seen some of my other grows @Damien102 ? It gets crazy in there.

Welcome back! Can't wait to see what your box can produce!

:hookah:
Only time will tell @Vegan4life stick around to find out. :high-five:

welcome back as my granny used to say a molti anni di salute, to many years of health
Your granny had it right @Costanza :roorrip:

Welcome back bro! I truly dig n luv the grow box.. Its home made for now gotta do what we can. im in bro cant wait to see.. My i ask do u plan on keeping two plants in the same pot? if so i cant wait to see the outcome!
Welcome @marcus611a I do plan on keeping them all as they are. Space and time can change things tho and any weelaker olants may have to be culled for the greater good.

Welcome back Mr. A! and happy growing :)
Thanks @cbdhemp808

Congrats on the Win over the health issues and the life struggles ... Takes heart... Now I'm ready to see you put your heart Into the grow.
Welcome back and I look forward to seeing your garden bloom.

Rock out growmie :headbanger:

Oh yea sweet diy grow box.....friggin sweet
Welcome @HappyHazmat88 its the heart thats the problem, some might say its a lack of it but my surgeon swears there is one there :rofl:

Welcome back and hope your high!

I know what you have gone through as I have been facing some major health issues also.
Glad your on the mend and growing again.
Peace out,

GR

Thanks @gr865 hope your on the mend :hug:

Welcome back :welcome: and glad to hear you're on the other side of your health issues. I'm looking forward to watching your grow!
@LKABudMan welcome :passitleft:

It's a pleasure to meet you @Amadeus Forzin

I love your set up.
Pleasure is all mine @Pat Puffer :high-five:

Welcome back! Glad to see that you are on the mend! Looks like your garden is going well too. Peace and Love from the now legal, Missouri! :peace: :love:
Thanks @Emilya it's good to see your still around. You always did so much around here. :love:

Welcome back and glad that you've dealt with those health issues. Wishing you smooth sailing from now on.
I wish the same @Delps8 here take this :passitleft:

I’m new to the site and growing. I have read a lot more than I have posted to gain some knowledge and attempt to grow some healthy plants.

Anywho’s, it’s always nice to hear someone getting better after a battle with health issues. I look forward to seeing your plants progress. Good luck with all you have going on.
Welcome to the mag @Hoodie :bong:

Welcome back brother! I thought your pic icon looked familiar! Cheers and happy to know your back at it growing strong again! :welcome::snowboating:
@Moto258 thanks for the welcome bro

Welcome back brother glad ur better!
High @Evergreen still not 100% but I get stronger everyday.

What a welcome, I'm blown away. :bongrip:

Welcome back! Love the box!
Thanks @Fudo Myoo

I haven’t been around for long so you don’t know me but welcome back :) @Amadeus Forzin
Thanks @TwelveCoffee

Welcome back , nice diy box gonna kick back and watch you do ur thing
Welcome @Mellomale Good to have you along bro

Welcome back Mr.A.-Glad your health issues are in the rearview!
I grow in a box (2'x2'x4') too, so I'll be following along.
High @Carcass Good to see you. What I'd give for another 1.5' in hight :laughtwo:

Welcome back!
I also grow in a 2x2 when indoors, so I'll be watching!

Thanks @Melville Hobbes welcome :passitleft:

High everyone, or should that be everyone high?

Introduction
I am Amadeus. Some of the older members might remember me as Mr A. It's been a while since I was here, nearly 2 years since I have been part of this community. I've had some quite major health issues and some dark roads to walk but now I'm well on the mend. A visit over to Spain in March gifted me some seeds so I thought I might as well put them into soil and get some of my own cannabis growing again. Let's get to it shall we.

20220704_235503.jpg

Grow Space

I grow in a small W2' x D2' x H2.5' wooden box that I nailed together some eight and a half years ago. It fits neatly into a space in the cupboard under my stairs.