Amy Gardner's First Journal - Outdoor - Critical Cure & Chaos In The Forest

Well a little news... I made some polite enquirers to the Magical Butter folks. Let me just say that they have been awesome to communicate with. Very polite, engaged and full of positive energy. The result of my initiative is that there is an Aus version of the MB2 being sent out to me tomorrow (today being a national holiday).
:slide::surf::slide::surf::slide::surf:

Well a little news... I made some polite enquirers to the Magical Butter folks. Let me just say that they have been awesome to communicate with. Very polite, engaged and full of positive energy. The result of my initiative is that there is an Aus version of the MB2 being sent out to me tomorrow (today being a national holiday). :slide::surf::slide::surf::slide::surf:
Woohoo!!!

Well a little news... I made some polite enquirers to the Magical Butter folks. Let me just say that they have been awesome to communicate with. Very polite, engaged and full of positive energy. The result of my initiative is that there is an Aus version of the MB2 being sent out to me tomorrow (today being a national holiday).
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :thumb:

I hope you get great use of it!!!!! Some online posts of recipes would be good. There is a thread for that.. ;)

I hope you get great use of it!!!!! Some online posts of recipes would be good. There is a thread for that.. ;)
Is that like ‘there’s an app for that!’? Hehe - a thread for everything!

I’m not big into edibles so this will mostly get used for topicals... and maybe some extractions with other plants from my garden...

Is that like ‘there’s an app for that!’? Hehe - a thread for everything!

I’m not big into edibles so this will mostly get used for topicals... and maybe some extractions with other plants from my garden...
Hey....a topicals thread would be cool too if there isn't one already...

Ooooooo....a thread to index......something to do......

i'll bookmark that and do an index for it. Weather is not cooperating with other projects currently......

may take a while though....
That’d be super! :thumb: I haven’t made it over there for ages! An index would be awesome.

Cover crops also pull nitrogen from the air down into the root zone....I don't know the details, but I know it doesn't hurt anything for sure. Some people have actually started going away from them though due to being a haven for pests - I was fortunate enough to not have that problem. But am very happy with the amount of organic matter it gave back to the soil...free mulch!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::Namaste:

YES YES YES!!!

Back
Top Bottom