Amy Gardner's First Journal - Outdoor - Critical Cure & Chaos In The Forest

Hey Amy, I have a similar problem with one of my phenotypes going light green/yellow early. Although this is in a pot I have found that this pheno really loves nitrogen all the way through. Weird huh, but this year I dumped a handful of Turkey manure dried and crumbled in the top of the pot. Although this has increased the flower time u have a much healthier looking plant.
Just an observation. And I suppose if you don't know the strain well there's a knowledge gap.

Nice job with the grow, looks like you did great!
Once I'm able to msg I would love to have a chat and shoot you some seed from my strain. I pass some to a friend with Lupus and it really helps him symptoms. For my it does my back spasms, radial nerve pain, SLEEP, anxiety, PTSD ( Vietnam vet not me) and I eat. So I would love to share some with you and see if it helps.

Haven't put seed in but the new cross ( White Rhino X Durban Poison X Masa Critika ), should prove fairly useful.

High Besmirched! :welcome: Welcome to my garden of delights. Well the delights are all harvested now so they’re curing and oil making delights!
Thanks for the kind offer - I’m ok for seeds right now. I have more than I have room to grow (which is easy as I don’t grow many at once)!
You’re right about the mid bloom fade and different plants liking different things
And I suppose if you don't know the strain well there's a knowledge gap
exactly. Never grown it before so no idea about its preferences. I can say with some confidence though that no plant has a preference for having its pot fully washed out 3-5weeks into flower right when it’s needing more of everything! I’m sure that’s all it was - bad timing with me being down for a few weeks then while the rain washed it out... I had one of the same seeds in the ground and no fade happened there.

Do you have a grow going currently? Are you planning to journal it? I’ve been finding the journaling so helpful in many different ways :thumb:

And welcome to 420 Mag forums too! Just saw you’re new-ish to the zone. Are you finding your way ok? Just holler if you need help around the site :)

:Namaste:

High Besmirched! :welcome: Welcome to my garden of delights. Well the delights are all harvested now so they’re curing and oil making delights!
Thanks for the kind offer - I’m ok for seeds right now. I have more than I have room to grow (which is easy as I don’t grow many at once)!
You’re right about the mid bloom fade and different plants liking different things
exactly. Never grown it before so no idea about its preferences. I can say with some confidence though that no plant has a preference for having its pot fully washed out 3-5weeks into flower right when it’s needing more of everything! I’m sure that’s all it was - bad timing with me being down for a few weeks then while the rain washed it out... I had one of the same seeds in the ground and no fade happened there.

Do you have a grow going currently? Are you planning to journal it? I’ve been finding the journaling so helpful in many different ways :thumb:

And welcome to 420 Mag forums too! Just saw you’re new-ish to the zone. Are you finding your way ok? Just holler if you need help around the site :)

Thanks Amy, just found 420 yay sooooo much for me to absorb.
I have a journal going, but must admit to limited time for writing but I am trying to.

Currently I have 3 phases going, seedlings at 2 weeks, short 3 1/2 mths grow (mid winter flower) and waiting on finish off on regular season grow. Had same problems with killer wet season, some in the Gully got water bound, others have mineral washout. Biggest problem currently is caterpillars and soft scale but it's manageable.
I have found solid feeding over the dark moon cycle and soluble feeding in full moon cycle has been helpful in being able to correct mineral issues.

Will start updating my journal a bit more, as well as trying to be proactive on the legalization front as we need someone other than government or big pharma dictating policy, just trying to garner some interest especially from our American friends to help us fight.

May bud be with you...

Thanks Amy, just found 420 yay sooooo much for me to absorb.
I have a journal going, but must admit to limited time for writing but I am trying to.

Currently I have 3 phases going, seedlings at 2 weeks, short 3 1/2 mths grow (mid winter flower) and waiting on finish off on regular season grow. Had same problems with killer wet season, some in the Gully got water bound, others have mineral washout. Biggest problem currently is caterpillars and soft scale but it's manageable.
I have found solid feeding over the dark moon cycle and soluble feeding in full moon cycle has been helpful in being able to correct mineral issues.

Will start updating my journal a bit more, as well as trying to be proactive on the legalization front as we need someone other than government or big pharma dictating policy, just trying to garner some interest especially from our American friends to help us fight.

May bud be with you...

Speaking as an American (USA style), we still have at least 45 states that need to improve their cannabis/marijuana laws. The big federal law change was talked up on 4/20 by the Senior Senator from New York. He stated that he was introducing legislation to entirely remove cannabis from the list of scheduled substances - as in erase all the federal laws against cannabis in one move. If this happens 1) the US loses all justification for forcing other countries to engage in prohibition. It's a big domino. 2) There are a myriad of state and local laws that will have to be changed by local action all over the country.

Even in the best possible scenario, the most you can hope for from the USA is to stop strong-arming other countries and to start doing real science. And possibly face the prospect of the West Coast (California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado)exporting tons of cannabis to other countries. The American people will be busy trying to clean up the decades of mess they created, forcing state and local governments to let millions of people out of prison, etc. For positive change in your nation, you will pretty much be on your own - which is still an improvement :)

Thanks Rad, kinda realised this at the start but am still holding hope for sensible change.... Well at least not the control we are looking at.

Here our idiot PM wants us to export to the world, under strict control, by overseas inrests IE; Israel, France currently are growing in 2 States and we aren't seeing a bit of it, plus it's shit quality.
Was looking for pointers on arguments and data used that would have some bearing on our legal system.

Greens party has a link so we can put our 2 cents worth in.

Enough voices united in cause is going to be hard to ignore. Heck we voted in Gay marriage rights so we aren't that non progressive.

This is the fight tight here right now people.. For us in Aus its not just this the government wants to take lots of freedoms from us at the moment and we need to be one voice against an uncaring government.

As an American, with a few close family members in our House, and possible Senate in a couple of years, I personally try very hard not to delve into politics very often... Especially at the Holiday season time.... That being said they in return dont bring up the negative politics of cannabis legalization either... Some things to consider for my Green Friends on here... First at the time when Trump was voted in, America as a whole was heavily leaning towards allowing people to smoke weed for medical purposes with the doctors having alot of the say ... On the flip side the very same people were less than half willing to legalize it Federally and the doctors are overwhelmingly in the Pharm companies payroll so to speak... As I understand politics, we are not in the stages of forming a country in which the people really mattered, we are now a country and need to be regulated and controlled by law... Dont agree mind you, just a simple analysis.... It seems contrary to think that the few states who have spoke out as a community and said that marijuana use should be an individuals right, and not a luxury are the ones to set the pace... As more people who do or dont smoke start to realize what true freedom is, and one could argue that freedom is not free, but should include a persons right to make the informed decision as to how the want to use something that by itself not only grows, but is usable without modification... Alcohol for instance, modified and dangerous... I could go on, but prefer to keep things on a possitive note...

............ As far as the reaching arm of the federal government on other countries... The world has advanced dramatically in the last twenty years... Countries have become stronger, and more self oriented... They also are making the mistake that we made as a country along time ago, in that lumping all drugs together as a habit forming community wreckers... I find that idea ironic since with the help of the CIA, the US govt. has all but been convicted of introducing crack into the poorest of areas... Rumor and conspiracy I know, but what if ??? Though I would agree that the US has been ramping up support to those countries who respond in favor to US policy, we can no longer push ourselves onto other countries politics or policy in their governing.. This is no longer the 80s or 90s and the American "war" on drugs has been bankrupted by our far reaching policies, and some would argue sticking our proverbial nose where it doesnt belong... I would have to believe that after 9/11 Americans in general have begun to focus on our own shortcomings... Aus. for instance has exploded onto the world as far as political agendas... Legalization, as has all but been admitted, is really only a federal tax plan away from being done... That unfortunately will be a long time coming...

........ So in the end I really hope the best for the world, and in that the legalization of Weed... For whatever reason a human being has to partake, or not, that should without a doubt their right... Green Days Amy, sorry bout hijacking, and all

Here here. Thanks Madd this is exactly what I was looking for. Also sorry for hijacking Amy.
Too wired to think now and will save for thread.

Hi all - just flying by on my morning rounds...
I’m a very politically minded person, but I don’t have a lot of energy or brain space for engaging with activism in the world.
garner some interest especially from our American friends to help us fight.
I think as Rad laid out fairly well, our friends stateside still gave a ways to go - best thing to do if you want to engage with the process of change, is study the processes and effects there and in other places (like Spain, Portugal, Uruguay, etc. ) and try to learn from it.

I’m here to grow mostly, and learn about some medicinal applications so am kind of tunnel visioned about that! My political interests are always driven by and expressed through more philosophical perspectives and questions. For example, I’m interested in the nexus of ‘recreational’ and ‘medicinal’ use - and the areas where drawing that distinction becomes difficult and problematic - and the ways that plays out in the public and legislative discourse.
But even then, if I wanted to discuss that more fully on site, I wouldn’t do it here in the grow room... ;)

:passitleft:

Howdy ms.Amy, how's the garden looking, empty garden now..... if you don't mind me asking how are the plans for your indoor grow coming along..... have a wonderful day.....:Namaste:

Thanks Smeegol - plans are afoot! Well mostly they’re in my head still, but things are coming together. All will be revealed...

Anywho congrats that is a fine photo.... Green Days..
congrats on the pic win!
Congratulations on the PicOTM place! We knew that was a winner when you posted it :thumb:.

Thanks! I entered it because of all the responses to it here! So Thankyou all! I see some Purple Orange CBD, and some Candida in my future... :yummy:

We'll keep the place warm for you! :green_heart:
:thanks::green_heart:

The solution to government/crony power grabs is quite simple: Grow your own.
yes, this ^^^
And thanks for bringing things back on topic so neatly!
:green_heart:

May bud be with you...

And also with you! :rollit:

Hey so I could’ve mentioned before that @Besmirched1 has a thread going in the Activism Corner on this topic. So anyone interested can follow up on the convo there
:thumb:
Here’s link...
Experienced help with Australian push for legalization

And B’smirched, i forgot too that you’re fresh around here so I should’ve helped you out with this ... You can add that link to your sig and when you ask folks about it you can direct the discussion there. You can do the same thing with your journal once it’s running.

How To Add Links To Signatures

More member resources are here;
Member Resources

Back
Top Bottom