Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Here’s a nug from the Pineapple Express......she put out some rather nice size Buds, this one was the biggest but there are several close contenders for the biggest nug on her :rofl:

Now it’s time to wack the Malawi girls down so that’s my chore for after work tomorrow. Lol we took last place in the Malawi 500 race :rofl: Penny and Sweet Sue kicked our butts lol.

Off to check some gardens

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Congrats on the harvests there AB... I didn't read the whole journal but I read a bunch... you've come a long way from Cool Tubes/HID and never popping seeds to current... very impressive and you should feel pretty good with your self and the misses too !

G/L with the next round! Hope spring is right around the corner..

Cheers

Happy Friday to ya :)
Gotta few pics pre chop of the Malawi girls........we are the last place Malawi 500 team, Penny and Sweet Sue both put a beat down on us :rofl:

Couple of bud shots of the girls.......not to bad looking
Lol this is the untopped Malawi.......lol I know I know she’s drooping all over herself and got next to no fan leaves left :rofl:

Lmfao now this is the Malawi that got topped, still no fan leaves to speak of and she needs a support bra from hell to hold herself up :rofl:
Hope these two gave you a few good laughs.......we are pissing ourselves :rofl: comon that’s a funny ass plant now. Chop tomorrow had some things come up tonight so had to put it off but that’s

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft: Malawi soon

Thanks guys
Lol ya they have been a blast really and would do it again, I’ll have to dig it up but I’m thinking right around 15 weeks in flower it’s a bit long for flower but they are a funny plant. My thinking is they are very sensitive to nutrients and found that out by the fans all getting crispy really early on, next time we pop a Malawi they won’t get very much feed and only little shots of it when they do need a lil extra. Not sure if Penny and Sweet Sue agree that they are sensitive girls but these two sure seemed to be.

Gotta get ready to chop chop :rofl:

I agree 100% all my fans leaves burnt up from to much nutes, couldn’t figure out how much to feed or how often. Next one I’ll just use a very weak solution and see how that works. Nitrogen seemed to be a no no!

Ahh the good old sensitive sativas eh? That's gonna be a heck of a haul there buddy!

Happy Friday to ya :)
Gotta few pics pre chop of the Malawi girls........we are the last place Malawi 500 team, Penny and Sweet Sue both put a beat down on us :rofl:

Lol this is the untopped Malawi.......lol I know I know she’s drooping all over herself and got next to no fan leaves left :rofl:

Lmfao now this is the Malawi that got topped, still no fan leaves to speak of and she needs a support bra from hell to hold herself up :rofl:
Hope these two gave you a few good laughs.......we are pissing ourselves :rofl: comon that’s a funny ass plant now. Chop tomorrow had some things come up tonight so had to put it off but that’s

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft: Malawi soon

Now I dont feel so bad when my sativa-heavy plants look like this in flower! OGK (Sativa) gave me fits, looking like Chernobyl survivors (barely) and that's why I traded it out for AK 48's. The ladies that have to be dosed too many times with Neem tend to do that, too.

Evening everyone :)
Well the deed is done! The flower room is now a drying room.........lol feels strange not having all the lights going in the flower room.......not very bright with the regular room lite.
Miss J is a champ I tell ya, she hung right in there with me today walking these two down......5 hours later we have them both chopped,washed and hung. Some very nice size Buds on them, sorta Xmas tree shaped for the vast majority of the Buds.

This is the Malawi that wasn’t topped, long limbs and they intertwined each other like a spider web :rofl:

Here she is all stacked up on a 30 gallon tote lid.....too long to fit in the trim bin lol

Untopped hung up

Topped Malawi hung up.

Lots of trimming but lots of fun laffing our asss off

Back
Top Bottom