Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

I fell asleep again hours ago. This was the first post I saw after waking up. Thank you for that. :hug: :love:

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

I fell asleep again hours ago. This was the first post I saw after waking up. Thank you for that. :hug: :love:

I can't sleep! Too excited. And I've still got my daily updates to post. :)

I gots weed for nearly a year at our old consumption rates. We are going to have to work on our tolerance levels I think.

I give full credit to this community. If I had not found this site, I'm not sure we'd even have made it to harvest...

:hug: :love: right back at ya! :)

SWICK seems to be working, today was the first day in two weeks that Brit hasn't been dusty bone dry by the time we got to her at night.

• She got 3 liters of 75% strength DNF Bloom A+B and half strength calmag at 771ppm and 5.8 PH.

With her sisters from our second grow:

Brit (15.8 lbs, down from 20.8 yesterday, not weighed after watering tonight:

Not the best pictures I know...

She's a pretty one. I like those long, full colas.

Crop King Seeds has just announced the "It's time for a new GROW JOURNAL CONTEST!"

This journal took second place in their previous grow journal contest.

Good luck to all!

She's a pretty one. I like those long, full colas.

Hoping they swell up significantly in the next week or two. I'll keep her going as long as she needs. She deserves that from me.

Love all them jars my brother to the north, good looks :thumb:

Had my hygrometer in long enough to find out we were below where we usually jar. We've been shooting for about 68-70% and then dropping it slowly over a week or so to 60, then throwing in a boveda pack or two to get them back up to 62%. All of the taller Northern lights was at 60-62, so it all got moved up to our 1.9 liter jars. Should still be in the cure range we've read about, but I didn't want to risk it dropping much farther.

Ah well, the 1 liter jars looked more impressive. :)

Man I cant wait until my pantry is as well stocked as yours is arty.
:yummy: :popcorn:

We've been joking about having the fight the urge to hoard it, since the plan is to get rid of a lot of it fairly quickly.

I agree with Sweet Sue. Those looooooong colas will make you drool.

Thankfully the perpetual dry mouth over the last two weeks has kept the stains off my shirts.

Really just beyond shocked with how much and how good our first harvests have been.

Decided to let Britney dry up and reevaluate her swick tomorrow. Didn't do the best job putting it together and want to get her more stable in the pot.

Together with her sisters from grow #2:

Brit (92 days, 15.6 lbs):

Candi drying still, we manicured half of it up but the rest was still too damp for our preference:

Candy is eye candy!

She takes a good picture I see. We'll finish up her manicure tomorrow, but she'll likely be early next week before she gets weighed and jarred.

You really did yourselves proud guys. There is nothing so awesome as having to decide which jar to smoke from!

I am absolutely loving the variety. I've never had that, from the 80's hash up to today's pot, I've bought a month's worth of one type at a time. Smoking different strains throughout the evening is keeping my tolerances guessing what's coming next. Really have rarely been this high for so many hours in a day for this many weeks straight.

:tokin:

You ladies always talking about long colas! Don't you know thickness is where it's at? :rofl:

Hey buddy, if anybody wants to talk about my long colas, you just leave them alone, thank you very much.

I wish I'd supercropped all five of the longest tops when I first thought I should, that would have been awesome I think. I should have had more faith in Britney.

A question if anybody is willing... I figure she has two weeks left. Worth adding molasses or anything for the next week to assist?

Add the molasses brother! My girls really upped their trich production when I introduced it...I can't personally say this but from what I hear it adds a lil something to the end taste too.

Re: Arteekay's First Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Str

Rev was jarred at about 69% RH and has been dropped to 61% over the last week or so. Today she was condensed from her 5 1 liter jars into a 1.9 liter with her best tops and a 1 liter with her smaller stuff.

I've been giving away lots of samplers to close friends, largely from Rev. We're down to 77 grams from 88, and I'm just fine with that.

Not a lot to report of course, but I still have to post my daily update.

Brit was not weighed, but wasn't watered yesterday so she was plenty dry. She got 4 liters of 75% strength DNF Bloom A+B and half stength calmag+ at 741ppm and 5.8 PH.

Her pot can only hold 3 liters, so there's a spare in her swick in theory at least...

You really did yourselves proud guys. There is nothing so awesome as having to decide which jar to smoke from!

Thanks Shiggs! Yea, that was a tough decision this morning, I'm sure not used to having a choice as to the bud I'm going to smoke. What a great problem to have!!! :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom