Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

I can't wait til those purple kush are ready...those girls are beautiful rtk! Everyone feel free to check out my journal, I've had a few folks on my butt about starting one so I finally got off my ass and did it :thumb: hope to make the :420: family and crop king very proud!

NEM is stealing the show from DD for me haha but DD is still in the spot light for me I love colours and fat nugs and what you have done here is a piece of art. :goodjob: :thumb: can't wait to start my next journal as you made me take the auto route and next grow is what it's consisting of is autos and a few photos more so autos though. As always happy growing!!! :thumb:

Oh, don't go blaming me for what you grow buddy! I accept no responsibility. Unless of course it works out great for you then I'll happily take all the credit and you're very welcome.

:)

I can't wait til those purple kush are ready...those girls are beautiful rtk! Everyone feel free to check out my journal, I've had a few folks on my butt about starting one so I finally got off my ass and did it :thumb: hope to make the :420: family and crop king very proud!

About time! :high-five:

Same here Tarheel!
I'll be startin a journal any day now, once I get a taproot showing...

I am starting to wonder if DD is like some right of passage around here or part of some conspiracy theory, what am I missing?

You have to post a pic of your sprout before you'll be contacted by the darkest devil, the Queen awaits...

:rofl:

I don't remember if I've discussed this here before, but my last run I started using Doc Bud's HB Kit, and as a result Graytail mentored me through the first run. As an act of honor and appreciation I decided to grow one of his favorites, the Carnival, and determined to try to train using his method, which includes, not lollypopping, but an aggressive stripping of the lower regions - we laughingly refer to it as her bikini wax - just as she got flipped. No popcorn to speak of, just massive, solid buds that never fail to please.

It's a technique I highly recommend. Strip her at flip and keep those lower areas naked all the way through flowering.

I love the idea of experimenting with the over-the-top defoliation. I swear, we're all going to discover the point in our own grow cycles to torture our darlings so they produce more resin. I worry about us sometimes. :laughtwo:

"Can't wait to see her naked and hanging". And you guys talk about me writing erotica. Ha! :circle-of-love:

I've added the carnival to my future shopping list on your previous recommendation, but I have Shigs' Pineapple Fields scheduled for our next photo run.

I think your description fits how my Jack Herer turned out pretty well, naked for almost a foot from the soil up. I didn't really wait for flip though, I took new growth I didn't want as soon as I knew i didn't want it. When we lollipopped at flip with Britney in our first grow, there was some significantly long branches we were cutting off and it felt like a ton of wasted effort on her part.

I think once we get into next week and NEM's final days, I'll pop a new Candy Cane (C3) and try Extreme Stress Training her when she's topped. Take thebeast's post here:

Auto Topping LED Grow

But take off all the large fans, and the bottom node as well I think. Haven't seemed to get great growth off those branches.

Hoping it'll be like the stress Britney suffered, but with a bit more control.

In other news, our new "Vase" was delivered today:

We decided to try her out with a nug of Trudy, who has been curing for more than a month now:

Yeah I see the damned hair. Grrr.

Now that our Dear Dark Devil is 2 Days from Death, I put D2 in to pop:

Love the vase. That thing will put the fun back in functional! :bong:

:Namaste:
Bob ;)

It's fantastic, and only set us back 48 bucks. Gotta love the river in Brazil. As long as you don't mind waiting a few weeks, it's dirt cheap.

March 10 Update. JH, CR, and NEM are 71 days old. DD is 60 days old. R2 is 7 days old. CR is 21 days since her flip to 12/12.

CR is on 12/12 now 10-11 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 79 and RH is 50% at the canopy, 77 and 54% at the top.

Temp for JH, NEM, DD and R2 peaked at 86 today with RH at 44% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 12-14 inches below a pair of Mars II 900s. R2 is off to the side and is about 29 inches from the lights.

• CR was soaked with 7 liters of full strength DNF Bloom A+B and GO CaMg+, with 1.5g of DNF Bloom Fortifier at 971ppm and 5.7 PH
  • NEM was flushed for the second time with 6 liters of 20% strength DNF Bloom A+B only at 356ppm and 5.7 PH

Dark Devil continues her final drying. She'll be dead empty tomorrow night and will move into the 12/12 tent for her last night. Twice the darkness she's ever had. We'll chop her right at 4pm on Saturday when the lights come on. With any luck her baby sister D2 will be ready to take over her pot.

New Early Miss got another flush (week nutes, thanks to Shiggs of course) and will live at least another three days. I'd like to run her out to 11 weeks if she'll make it.

Jack Herer continues to get more frosty than any other one we've grown, so Jaybiz's Crown Royale got her first taste of the DNF Bloom Fortifier.

Family pics:

CR (15.8 lbs down from 17.6 yesterday, 31.4 lbs after watering tonight):

R2 (6.8 lbs, down from 7.6 yesterday):

DD (11.8 lbs, down from 15.6 yesterday):

NEM (9.4 lbs, 22.4 after watering tonight):

JH (17.6 lbs, down from 24 after watering yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Veggies:

Ok, DD is back on favorite list, that foxtail is spectacular. Its very close indeed.

Cheers

Ok, DD is back on favorite list, that foxtail is spectacular. Its very close indeed.

Cheers

I couldn't stop Jaybiz by Saturday no matter what I try. He's got chop-lust about to brew over. Everyone here knows it, even the dog...

:)

Wow, that is an incredible shot. I wonder if he has one of those things like Willy Wonka that can tell the good gold seeds from the bad gold seeds. That Verruca Salt was a bad seed.

Your Jack H is really awesome. I am always star struck by the Dark Devil but dang man that is just stupid dank all around. :bravo:
Bob ;)

You have to post a pic of your sprout before you'll be contacted by the darkest devil, the Queen awaits...

So cryptic! blindfolded in a coffin @ 4:19 confessing all my growing sins to a room full of dark robed figures and all kinds of dark chants into a candle? Love it

*cue up "Devil's Gift" - by Shamans Harvest"

point me to the dotted line, got a sprout, comin off the plate tonight, journal starts as soon as she pops up.... and the initiation shall commence

420magazine should start a calendar with the monthly contest winner gettin their plant printed for that month in the calender...Those girls should be in pictures on walls RTK, cant wait to see what they give ya

If I had the budget I would really want to try a few T5 for terrariums, desert light (Arcadia D3+) , they are loaded with UV-A (12%) and UV-B (30%). The full-moon-light bulbs look cool too, if you ever grew outdoor, you probably loved to see your girls tripping under the full moon! a few of them that you move around in your grow room during the last 2 or 3 weeks.... it helps a lot with resin, and it's no torture (on the contrary, it's everybody's reward after all the suffering).
I swear, we're all going to discover the point in our own grow cycles to torture our darlings so they produce more resin. I worry about us sometimes. :laughtwo:

Not sure, had small mite issue now I do not see anything.

fbd56b64cdd9aa3e492268ee3064c8dd.jpg

4f2f75f82639871cf9c125fd0b7e7977.jpg

8a126412e4e1ebe5996f397708c4770b.jpg

They look all gone. No spray or bomb required.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom