Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

Damn Shigg, one guy split personally. That made me laugh.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Outstanding harvest on the JH. I also like that Jbiz, he has some great instincts. But just do this for a second. Imagine rtk and Jbiz are the same guy with split personalities...this thread becomes much more fun. One guy sitting in the basement having a convo with his other personality. "It's drooping...I think I will go ahead and water her."
"Ummm let's hold off a day...you always want to water!"
"Oh yeah...remember last month? That NEM would have died if I didn't water!"
"Oh you smarty pants you are always bringing up that ONE time. When will you stop?"
"When you stop trying to kill the plants. Just because your scrog looks good you think you know everything! I am MOTM! What title do you have?"
"Oh yeah? Nice training on Britney smartass!"
The next few minutes is rtk/Jbiz fighting himself like the scene in the parking lot from Fight Club. :rofl:

You imagine a split personality far too well Shig ;-)

Outstanding harvest on the JH. I also like that Jbiz, he has some great instincts. But just do this for a second. Imagine rtk and Jbiz are the same guy with split personalities...this thread becomes much more fun. One guy sitting in the basement having a convo with his other personality. "It's drooping...I think I will go ahead and water her."
"Oh you smarty pants you are always bringing up that ONE time. When will you stop?"
"When you stop trying to kill the plants. Just because your scrog looks good you think you know everything! I am MOTM! What title do you have?"
The next few minutes is rtk/Jbiz fighting himself like the scene in the parking lot from Fight Club. :rofl:

Omg that is HILARIOUS!! And you'll never know if it's true or not.. Never noticed but we are almost never online at the same time either Hahaha

Thanks for the laugh Shiggs!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking great guys. Please could you remind me how long you hang the chopped buds in the tent for? I'm getting close to harvest (and very nervous).

I know how you feel.. I was nervous at first too and spent far too much time trying to find a good environment to do it until we finally decided on hanging inside the tent.

Just like everything else.. We've adjusted this as we go.. Our first plants we hung for 5-6 days and they were great.. Around 70% Rh then we had a couple that dried faster and we jarred them too late. The last batch with the dark devil and early miss we jarred while it was still quite wet at just over 80% Rh which I think is pushing our luck but no mold so it worked out perfectly. I think those two hung for about 4 days.. I think the Jack Herer will likely hang for at least 5 days but she has pretty solid nugs so it may take longer. We haven't really discussed a target number but my preference is 70-75% Rh

Hope my rambling made sense :)

im calling Wilson for copyright infringement on their footballs :bravo:

There's a shrinkage deflategate joke in there somewhere. :)

:rofl: :rofl:

I am Jaybiz's complete lack of surprise.

The Britney training part... EPIC. I needed a hit after that, then had to reread it a couple more times.

I am rtk's smirking revenge.

Damn Shigg, one guy split personally. That made me laugh.

What makes you think Shiggs isn't just the last of the trifecta? :)

Wait a minute! You've been with me from the very start as well....

:bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:

Looking great guys. Please could you remind me how long you hang the chopped buds in the tent for? I'm getting close to harvest (and very nervous).

Jaybiz covered it off this afternoon, so I'll just add that the nervous days are over my friend, now it's just a matter of how big and dense the harvest will be. Either way it's your grow and it'll be incredible.
:high-five:

You imagine a split personality far too well Shig ;-)

We do, don't we? :rofl:

Omg that is HILARIOUS!! And you'll never know if it's true or not.. Never noticed but we are almost never online at the same time either Hahaha

Thanks for the laugh Shiggs!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anybody know this guy?

Sure thing rtk! I mean Jbiz..I mean... :rofl:

I think the name you were looking for is kidgrow.

:rofl:

I know how you feel.. I was nervous at first too and spent far too much time trying to find a good environment to do it until we finally decided on hanging inside the tent.

Just like everything else.. We've adjusted this as we go.. Our first plants we hung for 5-6 days and they were great.. Around 70% Rh then we had a couple that dried faster and we jarred them too late. The last batch with the dark devil and early miss we jarred while it was still quite wet at just over 80% Rh which I think is pushing our luck but no mold so it worked out perfectly. I think those two hung for about 4 days.. I think the Jack Herer will likely hang for at least 5 days but she has pretty solid nugs so it may take longer. We haven't really discussed a target number but my preference is 70-75% Rh

Hope my rambling made sense :)

Feels pretty crispy today, but it's only been three days so we decided to wait at least one more. We'll do a final manicure tomorrow though.

Not sure why I bothered to type this out.

Note to self; check internal monologue.

Noob4x4 go to their first journal and start there, they had a lot of troubleshooting there and it will help to see and read it.

Wow, that's a lot of reading. I am a bit biased and think it's a pretty decent read though. :)

I need to go check the mirror, make sure I'm still who I think I am.

Man... Had to peal myself off the floor after gettin caught up here... Still might not have all the square pegs in the round holes..But I think I might have it figured out... :rofl:

At least 3 times I laughed out loud disturbing my sleeping girlfriend. The first time I spit out a cloud of Agent Orange!! I was going to quote my favorite parts but it would take up the whole thing. Bravo rtk that was an epic response!

We can thank some mind blowing Candi bho on our new nail for it I think. Seriously twisted my noodle up.

Man... Had to peal myself off the floor after gettin caught up here... Still might not have all the square pegs in the round holes..But I think I might have it figured out... :rofl:

:rofl:

It took me far longer than it should have to get caught up today. Kept having to stop and have another hit.

March 30 Update. Crown Royale is 91 days old, Revolver 2 is 27, Dark devil 2 is 16, and Lemon Skunk is 12 days old. CR is now 41 days since her flip to 12/12.

CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 80 and RH is 52% at the canopy, 79 and 54% at the top where JH is drying.

Temp for LS and R2/D2 peaked at 87 today with RH at 41% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and R2 is about 23 inches from the light, D2 is 24, and LS is 25 inches away.

• LS got 1 liter of bubbled tap water at 169ppm and 5.7 PH
  • D2 got 1 liter of the same water

CR (21.8 lbs, down from 24.8 yesterday):

R2 (17.8 lbs, down from 20.4 yesterday):

D2 (5.6 lbs down from 7.4 yesterday, 7.8 lbs after watering tonight):

LS (6.0 lbs down from 6.6 yesterday, 7.8 lbs after watering tonight):

Back in the tents:

Do you think you'll try washing your buds? I'm Reading a lot of the old threads about it and it seems like everyone who tries it never goes back to "un washed" bud.

Do you think you'll try washing your buds? I'm Reading a lot of the old threads about it and it seems like everyone who tries it never goes back to "un washed" bud.

You wash your produce before you eat it, yes? What wouldn't you wash your buds before smoking or ingesting or vaping or making into medicinal oil? The process is swift, painless, enhances the cure and leaves the buds tasting better. There's no harm to the bud (we've had it tested) and you get rid of all the dirt and crap that sticks to the resin.

Try it once, look at the water after you're done. You'll never look back.

And welcome Crombie, to the :420: community, and to arteekay's thread. He'll welcome you himself, I just find it impossible to pass a new member without offering a friendly greeting. I do hope you're finding everything to your liking. If there's ever any way I can help you, please seek me out and ask. I'll leave you in arteekay's capable hands. Look into that budwashing more closely now.

Edit: Thanks Rifleman, I must have been pretty buzzed when I read that the first time. :laughtwo: Sorry to anyone I confused there. All corrected now. LOL!

I'll go back and finish that buzz now. :battingeyelashes:

SCROG looks awesome, R2 still acting up. D2 looking good. You got your hands full I see, I know the feeling. Good update.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

You wash your produce before you eat it, yes? What wouldn't you wash your buds before smoking or ingesting or vaping or making into medicinal oil? The process is swift, painless, enhances the cure and leaves the buds tasting better. There's no harm to the bud (we've had it tested) and you get rid of all the dirt and crap that sticks to the resin.

Try it once, look at the water after you're done. You'll never look back.

And welcome Crombie, to the :420: community, and to arteekay's thread. He'll welcome you himself, I just find it impossible to pass a new member without offering a friendly greeting. I do hope you're finding everything to your liking. If there's ever any way I can help you, please seek me out and ask. I'll leave you in arteekay's capable hands. Look into that budwashing more closely now.

Edit: Thanks Rifleman, I must have been pretty buzzed when I read that the first time. :laughtwo: Sorry to anyone I confused there. All corrected now. LOL!

I'll go back and finish that buzz now. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks Sue, yea that's the same example I read from Doc Buds thread(s) and I completely agree about the hygiene aspect of it. I'd definitely try it out when I start my first grow. I'm just at the point right now of absorbing as much information as possible and haven't noticed that arteekay & Jbiz have tried it yet as I know those boys would document the shit out of

Thanks for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom