Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey y'all!! Harvested my Cherry girl this morning.. I decided to net her rather than hang. Any tips on drying/curing or any of the such?

Cherry (day 64)
420-magazine-mobile27145729.jpg
For the buds that I have In my basket, I just make sure to rate them every once in a while. This will prevent the "flat bud" syndrome and also help evenly dry out.

hi stinky
7L pots
i flushed monday with 10L with canna flush then wednesday had 5L with cannazym then today with 10L plain water
i have done that right havent i? going to give a light water tuesday and thurseday, then chop sunday.
she is only a small thing not expecting more than half ounce
should i trim her fan leaves off or not?
hope all is well with you snid
IMG_20170224_164003.jpg
If you've flushed and are giving just water for a week or two then your doing it right. You could remove those fans or do it while you trim. Either way a harvest is near, congrats.

Hey All

Does this look like a fungus gnat? That is my guess. I just have the one picture.
IMG_89116.jpg
Looks like a gnat to me, rounded wings are what make me think that. Kill em' all regardless.

Hey do you all think this guy is worth saving.. the seed stayed stuck to it for awhile. I took it off but it's been three days and still hasn't opened up but still has green left and has straighten up a bit
420-magazine-mobile1518872086.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
When the shell is still on the seedling like that, it reminds me of a soldier with his kpod on. Like a mini saving private ryan.

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

Hi Snid,

I wanted to post this here as a way to help others that don't really have much time to spend with their girls. These pics are of a 47 day old CKS Jack Herrer auto. I also have some Revolvers running as well.

These plants are in 3 gallon fabrics with FFOF and KindSoil. At 47 days, none have received any nutes. Also, no CalMag, and no PH adjustments to the water. I just sit the water in jugs for 2 days to get rid of most of the chlorine and then it goes right into the soil. No watering to run off, and no flush either. They continue to feed and bulk right up to harvest day. 100% organic.

This is my second run with this water only system. On my first run, I did one out of 4 plants with this combination and it was the best, healthiest, and most easily cured of the 4. This run I did all 4 with this system.

I will give no nutes at all. They also take less water and SOOOOOOO much less time. I had been working on a water only system to make the grow process easier when I came across the KindSoil. I gave it a try and I don't think I'll ever go back.

IMG_040254.JPG
IMG_039946.JPG

Man I love to read this. Awesome post!! Music to this noobs ears. I have rain water outside in 5g buckets. Is that ok to use, or will the mosquito larvae and whatever else may fall in it not be good to water with?

Also, did you top or lst? Do they go outside ever? Thanks. Great post!:thumb:

420-magazine-mobile1236406366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1912900225.jpg

Normal for a freshly rooted clone or have i messed something up?

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First Time Grow
What's the question? What you have there is a flowering clone. You're on track to some amazing bushes. Flowering clones are the beginning stages of monster cropping. With that, there's no need for topping or fimming. Just tie her down, and let her produce for you.

What's the question? What you have there is a flowering clone. You're on track to some amazing bushes. Flowering clones are the beginning stages of monster cropping. With that, there's no need for topping or fimming. Just tie her down, and let her produce for you.

Was asking if yellow tips was normal and if she wants more nutes less nutes or just to be left alone. Also should i be removing the yellow bottom leaf for better new growth. Monster cropping? My first clone from my first grow.

First Time Grow

Don't worry if the bottom leaves yellow and die away as long as new top growth is healthy. Normal reaction for clones. If that is from a flowering plant make sure lights on for 18 - 20 hrs.

Don't worry if the bottom leaves yellow and die away as long as new top growth is healthy. Normal reaction for clones. If that is from a flowering plant make sure lights on for 18 - 20 hrs.
It was from a veg plant i put under 12-12 for 19 days trying to sex the mother but the mother is showing 14days into flower and clone is not.

First Time Grow

Man I love to read this. Awesome post!! Music to this noobs ears. I have rain water outside in 5g buckets. Is that ok to use, or will the mosquito larvae and whatever else may fall in it not be good to water with?

Also, did you top or lst? Do they go outside ever? Thanks. Great post!:thumb:

This one was topped and only very slightly LST, just to open the main branches a bit. This one was like a tree before I was able to start LST. The branches are really dense and thicker then usual. The others I did LST and they spread out very nicely. You would have to check the ph of your rain water. My tap water is 7.1 and works very nicely. I used spring water that was 5.8 for a long time without any adjustment and had no problem with it.
KindSoil has a few suggestions for watering and medium as well.

I was going to run a journal showing the method, but I just don't think I would be able to keep up with it.

One week in: 6x CFL's 14k lumens, 172watts, organic soil feeding upwards of twice a day with Fox Farms Grow Big. 2 gallon pot, temps range between 80 and 60(it's gotten cold lately). Leaves look really healthy, but pointing straight up. Any suggestions?

Life is all about Kittens and Bubbles!

Hi, i would like to ask you something as a new grower.

Is this look like overwatering to you?

How do i recover from this

Thank you so much

420-magazine-mobile1989203337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile94699111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not sure I see an issue ohioboy, can you point out which one is looking different. Environmental conditions are most likely to cause slowed growth since you've got them on a good nutrient regiment. Specify if you can, but they will all turn out in the end. Some may take longer... Let us know,

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom