Bagseed First Grow Started 8-26-10

So I have some seedlings growing in some rockwool mini cubes right now so far 2 have broke the surface and was woundering what's type of feeding scedule I should have and how strong my gh flora series nute solution should be? Please any input or link would be great

so im like looking at my baby here and wounder if it normal for my baby to be droopy the way it is or if it needs something done idk but here is the picture
IMG00040-20100911-0020.jpg
IMG00041-20100911-0020.jpg

any info would help

ps. i spray it once a day with 6.0ph water twice a day and so far give it just water 6.0 ph every three days with 1 1/2 quarts of water in the room bout 76-78 and its in the 18-6 on off cycle it starts at 7am ends at 1am i recently changed it cuz it was starting at 3am and ending at 9pm i let it go with the lights on til 1am then turned of the lights when i changed her time of day cycle. that was three days ago.

yea thanx everyone so far i just found out i just dont need to spray nothing to the lady so thats what ive been doing and its starting to straitin out the leaves so trouble shooting faze one complete lol hope dont have any other problems though that was just a lil one but it still counts as one

just to let ya'll know i got some new seeds from a reliable breeder type dude. anyways i have "PURPLE X WHITE RHINO, WHITE WIDOW X MANGO and some other one he calls A-Dam Indica dont know what that one is but cool at least i know its indica or at least part indica. So of the other 2 "P.W.R. and and W.W.M." has anyone ever heard of those hybrids or r those new to this breeder he didnt say much to me and i dont think he will but if anyone has heard of those cross breeds let me know what's good if not i will grow those later after this initial grow and see what they come out lookin like i want to start them now but i need some expierience first dont ya'll think!?!?!?

well it has been three weeks since this lady has sprung into what looks like a beauty at least i think so and its nice and green i like it
9-13-10_4_.jpg
9-13-10_2_.jpg
9-13-10.jpg

and ive manage to get these 2 baby gurls(hopefully) to go good i had three other sprouts that never broke through the rockwool.
9-13-10_5_.jpg
9-13-10_6_.jpg
9-13-10_7_.jpg
9-13-10_8_.jpg
9-13-10_3_.jpg
9-13-10_10_.jpg

???????????????????????????????????????
Should i put them in the bigger cubes now
???????????????????????????????????????

Well here i am again putting another entry to my log it almost feels as if im by myself here sometime but im waitin to see if its a female and im guessin you all are also I started the LST today around 12:30pm.... here the picture.

9-15-10.jpg
9-15-10_4_.jpg

Now ass you can see the temp is at 82`F and thats as cool as im goin to be able to get it to be (at least for now) its steady at 82`F is that ok for now???

9-15-10_8_.jpg
9-15-10_6_.jpg

so this is the babygirl looking towards the sky again in just a few hrs in LST.

now how many nodes should i wait for it to tie down the next set of nodes? im goin to look it up and try and find the info but if you could put it down or give me a link that would be so kool please at least so i can just have the advise on my forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. :ciao::yummy: Keep on smokin!!!:peacetwo::passitleft:

Those are looking nice & healthy :tokin:

My technique is different than yours. I would FIM that and then start tyeing the secondary branches down. I am currently applying Fim, Supercroping, and tyedown methods on the same plant. It helps make bigger buds in smaller areas.

As for 82° I wouldn't worry too much, I worry when above 86°

:peace:

thanks Transplant so what is FIM i will be lookin it up but just thought i would ask :slide:

and im also workin with bagseed right now for the practice but at the same time i dont want to stress it to much ill just LST it for now and it will just be my mother(if it's Female) anywayz and i could do F.I.M. with the clones.

thanks Transplant so what is FIM i will be lookin it up but just thought i would ask :slide:

and im also workin with bagseed right now for the practice but at the same time i dont want to stress it to much ill just LST it for now and it will just be my mother(if it's Female) anywayz and i could do F.I.M. with the clones.

FIM Technique
I love working with random seeds, you can find some real winners.

:goodluck: NastyAce05, I am subscribed and down for the ride my friend. The babies poking through the bottom of rockwool you NEED to put into bigger cubes.
It seems you know a little about growing to be pulling thos roots through the cubes so fast.:welldone:

Wingman thankx fo the comment the lil ladies where put into bigger cubes the next they its bEen a week and a half since and now how put them in my hydro system with hydroton. One of them looks retarted(wiLl be posting picks) and the other looks normal my gurl told me to keep it "u never know might make more bud than the other or it might be the only gurl" she says lol so I listened lol

End of Wk 4 Bagseed 1st grow- 9-22-10

:blunt:Well its the end of week 4 and tomorrow is the start of the aggressive veg for three weeks lets see what she can do.here are some pictures....

this is just a beauty of a pic my chick took it lol.
9-22-10_3_.jpg

here she is form the top view she is like 8" right now from dirt to top cola.
9-22-10_14_.jpg

this is the top of the baby.:grinjoint:
9-22-10_25_.jpg

This is my 2 wk old normal baby
9-22-10_2_.jpg

and this is my lil "Retardo 420" lol thats what im calling her it make my chick laugh when i say it lol.
9-22-10_4_.jpg

And last is just a picture of the two in there permanent home.
9-22-10_6_.jpg

as you can see they look ok and my temp is at 82f and 40% hum usually is that all good? what do you guy and gals think so far.:tokin::peacetwo:

Very nice Nasty,
Only suggestion I might make is that you retool your lights to have the lights pointing into the middle instead of to the outside. ie. have the bases of the bulbs on the outside edge with the bulbs in the middle. I think you will get more concentrated light and more reflection. Just a thought.
good luck dude.

yeah theres probably no way to tell more indica or sativa, its probably mostly indica if bagseed, unless from a good strain of nugs then the seeds would probably be a hybrid, you'd have to know what strain male fertilized what stain female.. so its pretty impossible to tell.... nice job tying that plant down with speaker wire LOL, man guess people don't wanna spend money, or are just way to young LOL

Nasty,
Things are looking good. Nice looking hydro setup. I am a first time grower aswell, no journal yet, as not. Not in a medication friendly place. Thinking of getting one going though. I like your ebb & flow system. I have a DIY Areo/DWC system. Made it out of extra fish aquarium supplies I had laying around. I will be following this post as I at about the same time frame as you are. Using 4' T-12's got a nice 600w HPS for my flowering. Will post advice or tips when I hear some. Good luck man. It's always good to make your girl laugh.

Peace!

Hi NastyAce, looks like you've got things humming along nicely.:thumb: Healthy plants.:goodluck:

Very nice Nasty,
Only suggestion I might make is that you retool your lights to have the lights pointing into the middle instead of to the outside. ie. have the bases of the bulbs on the outside edge with the bulbs in the middle. I think you will get more concentrated light and more reflection. Just a thought.
good luck dude.

yeah theres probably no way to tell more indica or sativa, its probably mostly indica if bagseed, unless from a good strain of nugs then the seeds would probably be a hybrid, you'd have to know what strain male fertilized what stain female.. so its pretty impossible to tell.... nice job tying that plant down with speaker wire LOL, man guess people don't wanna spend money, or are just way to young LOL

Nasty,
Things are looking good. Nice looking hydro setup. I am a first time grower aswell, no journal yet, as not. Not in a medication friendly place. Thinking of getting one going though. I like your ebb & flow system. I have a DIY Areo/DWC system. Made it out of extra fish aquarium supplies I had laying around. I will be following this post as I at about the same time frame as you are. Using 4' T-12's got a nice 600w HPS for my flowering. Will post advice or tips when I hear some. Good luck man. It's always good to make your girl laugh.

Peace!

Mmmmick, Hash Hound, YxKill, Kotton Mouthe thanx for the replies and YxKill im not a youngster and just tied it with the wire cuz i didnt have anything else really and no old shoes for the shoelaces but hey whats a good suggestion on a tie down

Back
Top Bottom