Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I had similar problems in my Wilma with the Fruit Tree and the Black Kush. One demanded way more nutrients than the other. The BK lost out in the end as she was a way smaller plant. I'll just water these slightly less on the next feed. As the roots establish themselves during the flowering stretch they should be able to handle more water and drink it up before they sit in it for too long. It's exciting times GG
Enjoy it Prof. it is what you do well under pressure.

That scrotum look I was describing....
ORG_DSC03661.JPG
Wow, first the stump pics and now this!!

Boy do you know how to woo the ladies Prof!! :battingeyelashes:

I agree with VG, that vanilla kush is super cute. Didn’t even notice the hair til eagle eye over there said it!

Nice update Prof!

That reminds me, I should go vote for the other contests.

My GZ is just a bit leathery. She had edema from the HF soil being to dense. I feel that she will grow out of it,much like you mentioned.
So she's bigger in the inside than she is on the outside.....like the TARDIS
Wow, first the stump pics and now this!!

Boy do you know how to woo the ladies Prof!! :battingeyelashes:

I agree with VG, that vanilla kush is super cute. Didn’t even notice the hair til eagle eye over there said it!
I have many wooing techniques HH. Now if only the law would allow me to get within 25ft of a lady I might be able to demonstrate some. Roll on 2021!
Nice update Prof!
Thanks Irie! More on the way shortly
:passitleft:

That scrotum look I was describing....

I generally skim a bunch if content on here, I'm not much of a reader... I'm more of a picture guy, for sure. But, somehow this caught my eye!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sugar leaves, fan leaves, and SACK leaves. LoL

:thumb:

These plants always seem to bounce right back as long as we're paying attention. My guess on the sack leaves would either be overwatering, or moisture collecting between the surface of the soil and the lowest leaves.
I had a plant awhile ago that was very thick as a seedling. The lowest leaves created a lid over the solo cup... trapping moisture in.
I had up-potted, thinking she was root bound, but looking back on it, it made sense. That cup always dried out slower than the rest.

Not sure if I'm being helpful, or just jaw-jackin' but figured I'd throw in my .02

*edit: just went back to read a bit more... guess I was just jaw-jackin' lol

Maybe it will help someone else along the way.
LoL

I remember that from when I was a teen lol. I used to be in a band that had an obsession with the cowbell. We did a music festival once and formed a cowbell marching band! It wasn't the most popular thing there
I can see it now , pilled up , clonking them high pitched bells , herds of cows following the trail and you dressed in baggy levellers inspired bright colours grinning like a loon at you musical prowess. heehee. i am a mad keen djembe drummer and didge player too so cannot judge you mate. have lost the plot at many , many drum circles and jams. lol had a goatee and ponytail for 10 years and looked like Jesus ,heehee. Hate anonymity on here as those pics could be a fun thread to drag out of us all.!!!. lol

On another note... I took a few pics ( nothing new there!!) and intended a Bg41 update for you. I was shocked to see the matured little bud ??? Any ideas anyone ?? not had this before so early ( 9 days flower)
20190720_132935.jpg
20190720_132915.jpg

I generally skim a bunch if content on here, I'm not much of a reader... I'm more of a picture guy, for sure. But, somehow this caught my eye!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sugar leaves, fan leaves, and SACK leaves. LoL

:thumb:

These plants always seem to bounce right back as long as we're paying attention. My guess on the sack leaves would either be overwatering, or moisture collecting between the surface of the soil and the lowest leaves.
I had a plant awhile ago that was very thick as a seedling. The lowest leaves created a lid over the solo cup... trapping moisture in.
I had up-potted, thinking she was root bound, but looking back on it, it made sense. That cup always dried out slower than the rest.

Not sure if I'm being helpful, or just jaw-jackin' but figured I'd throw in my .02

*edit: just went back to read a bit more... guess I was just jaw-jackin' lol

Maybe it will help someone else along the way.
LoL
It's probably best that you don't read half the stuff I put on here. I do lots of pics though P so we cool

I've drowned plants plenty of times and they always seem to do something slightly different. Drooping is what I'm usually looking out for but the last lot of plants that I've overwatered have behaved strangely. These are still growing well so I think they'll be good
On another note... I took a few pics ( nothing new there!!) and intended a Bg41 update for you. I was shocked to see the matured little bud ??? Any ideas anyone ?? not had this before so early ( 9 days flower)
20190720_132935.jpg
20190720_132915.jpg
nope! Not seen them going orange that early before. Are they shaded or in direct light? Those buds are fairly advanced for 9 days flowering. I can see a frosty future GG

The New Flowering Tent Update....

Tomorrow will be day 1 of flower for the BG' and SL's. Now we get to see what they're made of. I'm happy with them so far and expect to see some good things other the next couple months....
ORG_DSC03695.JPG
ORG_DSC03707.JPG

The Blue Gelato 41's....
ORG_DSC03698.JPG
ORG_DSC03699.JPG
ORG_DSC03702.JPG
ORG_DSC03703.JPG

The Strawberry Lemonade's....
ORG_DSC03700.JPG
ORG_DSC03701.JPG
ORG_DSC03705.JPG
ORG_DSC03706.JPG

Purdy.

Nice prof .looking forward to watching you flower those girls out
They're an hour into their first 12 hours of darkness so it's on!
Much better pick on the VK. She's just so darn cute, like a baby that is all cheeks.
Lol. She reminds me of Dumbo
Why thank you Al!
Beautiful Dutch! Do you have a favourite yet?

Phantom OG....

I've decided to actually start tying her up and I'm just using some string to do it. She has the sway now lol. She'll probably last a few more days but I don't want to risk it any longer. I'm surprised she's managed to stay up on her own for this long. It's day 55 of flower and she's just been watered. Not long now POG!....
ORG_DSC03708.JPG
ORG_DSC03710.JPG
ORG_DSC03711.JPG
ORG_DSC03712.JPG
ORG_DSC03713.JPG
ORG_DSC03714.JPG
ORG_DSC03715.JPG
ORG_DSC03716.JPG
ORG_DSC03717.JPG
ORG_DSC03718.JPG

It's probably best that you don't read half the stuff I put on here. I do lots of pics though P so we cool

I've drowned plants plenty of times and they always seem to do something slightly different. Drooping is what I'm usually looking out for but the last lot of plants that I've overwatered have behaved strangely. These are still growing well so I think they'll be good

nope! Not seen them going orange that early before. Are they shaded or in direct light? Those buds are fairly advanced for 9 days flowering. I can see a frosty future GG
Shocked me mate. the budlet is so far down the stem too. one above is fresh and newly formed.?? so orange up close and looks like a genuine finished bud in miniture ???. watching her for nanners now !! very odd
All forming up nicely and the os has some golf balls on top.

Back
Top Bottom