Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 55 % rh
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 28

Thought I would point out the obvious of the 2 different phenos of Black Sugar. Black Sugar1 has been a more compact and stacking flower, while the Black Sugar2s have more inter-nodal distance and had a bigger stretch. As of now, the Black Sugar 1's look like the better cola.

Also, one of my Black Sugar1 clones has some rusting that looks like calcium deff to me. Usually I see this after a rinse/reset that I attribute to the short time of the medium having no nutes in it. About the only thing I can figure. At any rate I premade up 3 milk jugs of the next nuteing with a 1/2 tablespoon of home made Cal Mag in it each.

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar1s

Black Sugar2s

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 28

Thought I would point out the obvious of the 2 different phenos of Black Sugar. Black Sugar1 has been a more compact and stacking flower, while the Black Sugar2s have more inter-nodal distance and had a bigger stretch. As of now, the Black Sugar 1's look like the better cola.

Also, one of my Black Sugar1 clones has some rusting that looks like calcium deff to me. Usually I see this after a rinse/reset that I attribute to the short time of the medium having no nutes in it. About the only thing I can figure. At any rate I premade up 3 milk jugs of the next nuteing with a 1/2 tablespoon of home made Cal Mag in it each.

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar1s

Black Sugar2s

Man.... absolutely stunning! Great work Baron Von Blurple!

Everything so neat and tidy, I,I can't stand it. lol That is one beauty of a garden you have there Baron. :peace: :lot-o-toke:
Im sorry...i'll kick over a gallon of pre mix'd if that helps?

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 32

Looks like I borked my near perfect grow I was having. In order to save time and a double post, the explanation to what I did to the Black Sugar 1 clones can be found in the perpetual log here.

In the end, we all try to grow bud here and not leaves and I didnt really think I could skate through this grow untouched. But, by Thor and Odin if I didnt come close.

Black Sugar1 Calcium OD

Black Sugar1 Calcium OD

Black Sugar1s

Black Sugar 1 Momma

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar2s

Black Sugar1 clone

Black Sugar2s

Black Sugar2 clone

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 53 % rh
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 35

Black Sugar1 Momma

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar2 Momma

Second Row Black Black Sugar1

Second Row Black Black Sugar2

Second Row Clones

Front Row Black Sugar1

Front Row Black Sugar2

Das Schloß

Skiff of snow on the ground for me today. Ive been schlepping hanging pots in and out of the garage for the last 10 days. Outdoor grow is currently growing on my kitchen bistro and no sign of heading to the great outdoors this week.

I am losing favor with The Baroness because I am taking up her small little table...:sorry:

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 53 % rh
Light is at 19 inches
Flower Day 39

I must admit, I am a little disappointed in the Back Row Mommas. They are under the Little Amazon light that could. Its pulling them through it, but just barely. The rest of the grow is doing well.

Back Row Mommas

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar1s

Black Sugar1 clone

Black Sugar2s

Black Sugar2 clone

Black Sugar2 clone

Middle Row clones

Front Row clones

How the hell can you smell the plants in my tent with all the stuff growing in yours? You should be nose blind by now ;)

Thats what the vape was telling me.....

Growing outside again this Summer?

Back
Top Bottom