Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

Nice and full. should be a nice full canopy of sticky buds for you soon
Hope all is well in the bvp world and your family is well and healthy. :lot-o-toke:
You should know Shots, that your video was my cloning mentor and refined what I knew and made me a perfect 6 for 6 at my second attempt fwiw.

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 58 % rh
Light is at 22 inches
and lowering
Flower Day

To pinch new shoots in flower, or not? That is my question.
I have been pinching them off on the clones and leaving them on the Mommas and Blue Gelatos.
Whats your thoughts?

Black Sugar 1 Momma

Black Sugar 2 Momma

Black Sugar 1 clones

Black Sugar 2 clones

I personally have no idea what's right or wrong when it comes to that.
:nomo:
Well I will let it play out 2 ways and see what we see....for Science!

The garden is looking A-1 there Baron. I believe mine started flowering around that time as well. I started flower count at that time. I will be a couple weeks away according to @SeedsMan (50/55 days) . My original thinking was that was fast but they are filling out nicely so it won't be far off. :peace: :Rasta:

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 55 % rh
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 14

Black Sugar1 Momma

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar1 clones

Black Sugar2 clones

Mothers Day

Your plants are looking absolutely gorgeous! Your training is really paying off.

Be careful with the MC at 6.0 keeping your eye out for potassium lockout. Mine started to go bad about a week ago. Maybe I lost my touch with the new bag especially after I ground it up in a food processor. Anyway that was about 40 days from flip. I would have noticed it earlier but thought it was from my thrip infestation. The three other plants getting the exact same feed are doing fine so I think the Black Sugar is very sensitive. Been too busy with all this isolation to get pics but hopefully later today. Happy 420!

Your plants are looking absolutely gorgeous! Your training is really paying off.

Be careful with the MC at 6.0 keeping your eye out for potassium lockout. Mine started to go bad about a week ago. Maybe I lost my touch with the new bag especially after I ground it up in a food processor. Anyway that was about 40 days from flip. I would have noticed it earlier but thought it was from my thrip infestation. The three other plants getting the exact same feed are doing fine so I think the Black Sugar is very sensitive. Been too busy with all this isolation to get pics but hopefully later today. Happy 420!
@HutchBenedict did you ever do a rinse/reset of the medium?

Looking good Baron :thumb:
Happy 420 Celt! Thanks for coming by.

Back
Top Bottom