Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

Shiny happy leaves holding stems.

Im not in in real hurry to flower, its just disheartening to see all you guys head to flower while I strive for a unperceived perfection. But seeing as how this is the first time I have mainlined, I want to get at least one of them done the way I had envisioned.

Each day is a lesson and Im grateful for the knowledge.
feeling tout pain with you Growmie. Been where you are but boy is it worth it. If time was never an issue , it would be my preferred everytime grow. The yields attainable per plant are crazy. It is a method well suited to NFT growing too. with space you will have a beasty. nice choice mate. Bravery and a time loss well worth it.

Nice BVP.. I find the training process very therapeutic for me also. I will try mainlining someday .. lovely ladies you have there.
looking forward to your flipping day. Magic
Im looking forward to every flipping day!

Mainlining is sure taking control, and the final plant is very ,,,organized. Sure not for someone in a hurry. Its all about quality not quantity. The dark waxy color is from the MC.? Love watching you exact control. :peace::Rasta::nomo:
Im not totally sure about the waxiness because of MC. The Black Sugar 2 is particularly waxy. Its really a nice pheno and maybe your talking about BS2. At any rate, genetics is having something to do with that methinks.

feeling tout pain with you Growmie. Been where you are but boy is it worth it. If time was never an issue , it would be my preferred everytime grow. The yields attainable per plant are crazy. It is a method well suited to NFT growing too. with space you will have a beasty. nice choice mate. Bravery and a time loss well worth it.
Thank you kind sir, its teaching me a whole lot about symmetry and the difference between seed and clone.

Love the training BVB! :welldone:
God bless neighbor to the North! Keep your family healthy through these kooky times.

looking nice bvp. :green_heart: whats goin on with the cups ? are the bottoms removed ? :)
They are just being placeheld in the pots until root bound.
No slits.
Full cup.
All bottoms.

I didnt know sleeving solo cups was a thing. @MrSauga , @InTheShed , and now you have me thinking I need to patent it.

However, as you may or may not know, I am currently DEEP into marketing for Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots® with Speed Gill Technology® as well as The Ghettoquarium® and I just dont know about another new product launch.

Im looking forward to every flipping day!

Im not totally sure about the waxiness because of MC. The Black Sugar 2 is particularly waxy. Its really a nice pheno and maybe your talking about BS2. At any rate, genetics is having something to do with that methinks.

Thank you kind sir, its teaching me a whole lot about symmetry and the difference between seed and clone.

God bless neighbor to the North! Keep your family healthy through these kooky times.
The concept makes so much sense , the different names for it cause more issues than the method I think.lol Even distribution from a manifold makes sense in every way . must help with multiple merristems as it works so well. The control of where it goes is a blessing too when height is an issue. always liked the idea of a 6ft long one like a creeper. seeing those secondary branches all come up together is an amazing sight at best of times so a 6 footer would be a whole room length. would look stellar. there is a guy who turns out some amazing shapes and grows using the concept. He did a whole ball shaped deathstar vertical grow. think his tag was light addict. loved his work.

Might as well flippen them now!
Theres a couple more milestones I want to hit. The mommas need to hit one more top. And 4/6 clones need to get their quad top. Then ve makes mit ze schtrippen und flippen.

5.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 19 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 22 inches

Little bit of shifting things around today due to the up potting of all the clones. I fear I may have gone too far in stuffing this tent.

Black Sugar 1

Black Sugar 2

Hi @Baron Von Blurple, just caught up on the show, not sure how I lost track.
Some very nice training you've done here to keep it all uniform. Most of the time I don't have the patience for it.
Hats of to you for perservering, its going to be a jungle of fat nuggets in there come harvest time.
Plant 2 seems to be catching up quick. Love the dark waxy leaves, don't see them too often these days, reminds me of black Domina :ganjamon:.

Keep doing what your doing, can't wait to see how these turn out :welldone:.

Hi @Baron Von Blurple, just caught up on the show, not sure how I lost track.
Some very nice training you've done here to keep it all uniform. Most of the time I don't have the patience for it.
Hats of to you for perservering, its going to be a jungle of fat nuggets in there come harvest time.
Plant 2 seems to be catching up quick. Love the dark waxy leaves, don't see them too often these days, reminds me of black Domina :ganjamon:.

Keep doing what your doing, can't wait to see how these turn out :welldone:.
Well you have a very keen eye sir, and thank you for wading through my journal, glad you got pulled back in.

A direct rip from Seedsmans site;

"From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.

From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.

Finally, from its Critical lineage, this plant retains its short stature, making it an ideal strain for indoor, or limited space cultivation."

5.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 19 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 22 inches

Little bit of shifting things around today due to the up potting of all the clones. I fear I may have gone too far in stuffing this tent.

Black Sugar 1

Black Sugar 2

I think you may be correct on your future prediction !. lol
going to be a squeeze of buds in here Baron. brave work.

5.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 21 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 24 inches

Probably some minor clean up this weekend, and hopefully I will be flipping next weekend. I intend to let BS2 get up to 4 or 5 nodes. Its currently at 3.

BS1 is done. Final top done and just vegging now.

Black Sugar 1

Black Sugar 2

--------------------------------- BS1-------------------------------------Blue Gelato---------------------------------- BS2------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom