Klone im Das Schloß

Clones are all in Das Schloß now and for the most part hooked up. The Gelatos are still giving me some doubts, however they all got fed 4.5 g MegaCrop / 4 L. The ones I put into their holding pots are 100 percent going to be kept, which are the Gelatos and Black Sugar 2 the cabbage/rhubarb pheno. The other loose 2 I will either give away, keep around until I can put them outside, or give them away.

Gelato

BS2

BS1

Today in Das Schloß

Trimmed up the clones a bit, the Gelato's and Black Sugar 2's seem a little sluggish, but digging in and making a game of it.
Black Sugar 1's are looking nice. Will most likely up pot these this weekend. Keep them around and make it standing room only in Das Schloß for schitz und gigglez.

Black Sugar 1

Blue Gelato

Black Sugar 2

Remind me again.... you just slide the solo cup straight up when ready for the upcan? The bottom is gone correct? Not correct? Is it cut down the side too?
No, slits...bottoms still there.

You just dump out of cup and plug the hole with it. Back fill in some medium....thats it. Sitting in the pot like that is purely just to raise it higher off the ground and to prepare the pots for up potting once they become root bound.

I anticipate this weekend they will all be out of the solos and fully into the hard pots.

No, slits...bottoms still there.

You just dump out of cup and plug the hole with it. Back fill in some medium....thats it. Sitting in the pot like that is purely just to raise it higher off the ground and to prepare the pots for up potting once they become root bound.

I anticipate this weekend they will all be out of the solos and fully into the hard pots.
Okie dokie! I thought maybe you had the GhettoUpCanner-19® which allows one to slide it right up and out without any stress to the plant.

Hmmm...the market could be good for this.:hmmmm::idea:
I could be like Ronco.....

:reading420magazine:

lol .. i own a couple domain names on spec .. i've sold about 6. own a bunch more.

talked a buddy who was a small biz owner in to buying a couple kinda related to what he does ...

one of his competitors plastered their business and a bunch of delivery vehicles with dot com blah bah before realizing someone else owned it ... :laughtwo:

it's not a huge money maker. probably made about a grand total over 6 - 7 yrs.

Volles Schloß

Up potted all the clones and rearranged the pots today, they could have easily gone another week and there was no signs of being root bound. But time was on my hands today so I thought I would take care of that. Turned up the Mars TSW2000 and raised it up to get a more wider spread of photons. Middle plants are seeing about 25k lux, while the clones are all around 15k lux.

Grow on Bro cha chos and Sis cha chas!

Black Sugar 1 Momma and clones

Blue Gelato clones

Black Sugar 2 Momma and clones

Today in Das Schloß

Ramped up the TSW 2000 a tad more, if I had to guess Id say its at 50 percent dim and 24 inches. This gets me 35k lux in the middle and 22 -25k lux on the clones. Still waiting on the Gelatos and Black Sugar 2s for their quad tops. Hopefully this weekend that will happen, and then next weekend Im hoping to flip. That being said, every timeline I have thrown out has been wrong.

--------------------------------- BS1-------------------------------------Blue Gelato---------------------------------- BS2------------------------------------------------

Das Schloß is van nuys!

You mean: "I have thrown out every timeline I have thrown out"?
Yes...that's what you do at the department of redundancy department.

Sunday in Das Schloß

So again, I thought I would be quad topping the Gelato and Black Sugar 2s this weekend. Wrong.
Only because I am letting the shoots get bigger so I can get 2 clones of each going for the outdoor grow. Im thinking by Thursday everything will be topped and head into flower next Sunday.

This Black Sugar 2 clones has been taking a while to straighten itself out. It keeps throwing up garbly gooked leaves. They at least mature somewhat normal.

Black Sugar 1s and Momma

Black Sugar 2s and Momma

Back
Top Bottom