Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

Bs 2 does have a cool color to her you never know she just might keep it up. Both look like strong plants keep up the good work!
That would be sweet if it did.

On a completely altogether different note, I do believe I am going to try and mainline these 2. My initial thought was to quadline, but I will save that for the Blue Gelato clones that will be joining up later on.
Everybody else has topped or is topping soon, but I do think I will wait until 5th or 6th node. And then into Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots with Speedgill technology®

That would be sweet if it did.

On a completely altogether different note, I do believe I am going to try and mainline these 2. My initial thought was to quadline, but I will save that for the Blue Gelato clones that will be joining up later on.
Everybody else has topped or is topping soon, but I do think I will wait until 5th or 6th node. And then into Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots with Speedgill technology®
Top them three times for eight tops each. Remove all side branching before flower. You won’t be sorry.

The Return to Das Schloss

3.5 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 19 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 19 inches

The seedlings have been moved back into Das Schloss and under the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 after a 3 week stint under the little Amazon light that could. The light is completely dimmed down as low as it will go, and using my Lux meter on my phone, I have them sitting at 18k - 19k Lux. They have been nestled in their next landing spot waiting for node 5 or 6 at which time I will top to node 3 and begin the mainline process. Then finally after recovering a few days from topping, into Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots with Speed Gill technology®

Will be watching the Phoenix Open today and medicating.....not the Super Bowl. Fwiw.

Grow on Bro cha chos and Sis cha chas!

Looking really goodBVB!
that was an awesome game of Alberta last night! Edmonton’s old goalie fighting Calgary’s old goalie. First time in history there was a goalie fight in a game of Alberta. I didnt watch the game but watched the highlights this morning.

Looking really goodBVB!
that was an awesome game of Alberta last night! Edmonton’s old goalie fighting Calgary’s old goalie. First time in history there was a goalie fight in a game of Alberta. I didnt watch the game but watched the highlights this morning.
Yup...it was! Good ole fashion donnybrook! We got smoked, but classic!

Looking really goodBVB!
Smith got some inches on talbot....smith would take that fight 9/10

Yup...it was! Good ole fashion donnybrook! We got smoked, but classic!
Flames won the last game, and Edmonton made a comeback in the rematch. What a comeback it was! :high-five:

Smith got some inches on talbot....smith would take that fight 9/10
Absolutely! I think it’s hilarious that they used to play on the opposing teams :laughtwo:
Where’s lucic? Is he injured? Or just playing like him self? :laughtwo:

They are looking great in the Das Schloss! Very happy and healthy keep it up Bvb!

That was a great game last night not really a fan of either team but I'm always up to see a good line brawl:)

Will be watching the Phoenix Open today and medicating.....not the Super Bowl. Fwiw.
I played the Stadium course several years ago. It was fun losing my sanity but the course is beautiful and cheap to play. They take good care of the public when playing those fancy courses.
Signs warning you to stay out of the rough due to rattlesnakes. My ball is always in the rough so that didn't help.

I played the Stadium course several years ago. It was fun losing my sanity but the course is beautiful and cheap to play. They take good care of the public when playing those fancy courses.
Signs warning you to stay out of the rough due to rattlesnakes. My ball is always in the rough so that didn't help.
My life story playing it from the Ruff!

Looking good, and yes that BOA was entertaining, Rittich got lit up for that stick flip.
Just watching the Canucks right now, one of the Canes players got cut above the glove, a lot of that this season.

Your supposed to take a desert club in there with you when you go looking for balls...to fend the snakes off. Ive yet to run into any snakes on the courses out there though....just lots of little cute snake food bunnies.
They are looking great in the Das Schloss! Very happy and healthy keep it up Bvb!

That was a great game last night not really a fan of either team but I'm always up to see a good line brawl:)
Looking good, and yes that BOA was entertaining, Rittich got lit up for that stick flip.
Just watching the Canucks right now, one of the Canes players got cut above the glove, a lot of that this season.

Thanks broski's for all your positive vibes

Where’s lucic? Is he injured? Or just playing like him self? :laughtwo:
I didnt even see him last night...but I just had it on in the background and popping in and popping out....much like golf today.

The Return to Das Schloss

3.5 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 19 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 19 inches

The seedlings have been moved back into Das Schloss and under the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 after a 3 week stint under the little Amazon light that could. The light is completely dimmed down as low as it will go, and using my Lux meter on my phone, I have them sitting at 18k - 19k Lux. They have been nestled in their next landing spot waiting for node 5 or 6 at which time I will top to node 3 and begin the mainline process. Then finally after recovering a few days from topping, into Baron Von Blurple's Rekto pots with Speed Gill technology®

Grow on Bro cha chos and Sis cha chas!
Those are nice looking pots! Rekto eh? I don't know what that means but I know what it sounds like! They look like they will grow huge plants.

Back
Top Bottom