BB's Crosspond Growing Pains - The Recovery

:bravo:

Update 9th November 2014

Hey everyone,

Well here's a few pics to get started

Way back in February 2013 I germinated my first ever Canna seeds.

3 BB Blue Cheese.

After a successful first grow I let one of those first plants reveg and become a Mom to countless clones

of my fave strain.

She's done me proud. I'm very impressed.

Well the time came to let her grow out for one last flower. (Maybe not :cheesygrinsmiley:)

We selected an exclusive grow area free from the nasties of slugs, snails etc. and let her get on with

what she does best. We've had a brilliant summer over here.

Here's a few pics of how she turned out.

BBBud386.JPG

BBBud388.JPG

BBBud390.JPG

BBBud391.JPG

BBBud392.JPG

BBBud393.JPG

BBBud394.JPG

BBBud395.JPG

BBBud396.JPG

BBBud389.JPG

We've taken over 3 ounce dry from her so far, and another crop went on the line today.

We're kinda speculating whether to bring her in to finish of some of the lower bud.

Wadda ya think guys. Could she go on for another season ? Reveg ?

I love this plant, she been incredibly productive, clone wise, and the smoke is right up my street.

Update

Way back in May we had a slight excess of clones with no home.

We decided to put 4 out in the wilds just for fun.

2 failed miserably, but today we went out to harvest the other 2.

Having done nothing but left them to mother nature, we were quite surprised to find

some rather good results.

Here's some pics

BBBud397.JPG

BBBud399.JPG

BBBud400.JPG

BBBud401.JPG

BBBud406.JPG

BBBud407.JPG

BBBud408.JPG

BBBud398.JPG

100% Organic !

Love that Blue Cheese. I still have at least 1 of her every grow.
I think I've heard enough about Blue Cheese. Now it's a must I cop a few beans of it.

My Favorite Brit, congrats on your harvest.

And congratulate Mother Nature for her "job well done" on her harvest of the girl you abandoned. It leaves us wondering; No matter what we think we're doing she can do it naturally...

Update

Hey Everyone,

Sorry it's been a while. A few pics of the last grow of this year.

Lots of yellowing going on, some heavy trichomes forming. Just an observation

but I always seem to think the trich's do better as the temps come down.

I'm surprised we got much at all, considering the plants were a deaths door with the spider mite attack.

No pic's this time but I've sprouted my last beans, 2 Northern Lights (hope they do better than the last lot).

And a freebie Sweet Black Angel. Pics over the w/e.

BBBud419.JPG

BBBud420.JPG

BBBud421.JPG

BBBud422.JPG

BBBud423.JPG

BBBud424.JPG

BBBud425.JPG

BBBud426.JPG

BBBud427.JPG

BBBud428.JPG

BBBud429.JPG

Looks like my last run. If you were under LEDs & weren't adding extra Cal/Mag with every feeding that could have been the problem. That's what I diagnosed my issues to Brit...

Looks like my last run. If you were under LEDs & weren't adding extra Cal/Mag with every feeding that could have been the problem. That's what I diagnosed my issues to Brit...

Thanks Reg,

As I stated at the beginning of this grow, we weren't too bothered if it all went in the bin.

There was a lot of damage to the fans with the mite attack and subsequent treatment.

I'll repeat this experiment next year. For now the jars are well stocked and should see us

through the lean times. Roll on 2015 :tokin:

very good updated log, you like that mr clean, do you still use the metal lathe and breed snugs in yard,? i have see then in our yard like yours had, best holiday wishes for my friends that know about snugword origin, ha ha , peace:peace:

Back
Top Bottom