Beginner Grow - 5x6 Room - 1000Watt MH/HPS - PK Maui Waui Blackwater

That looks better. Be prepared to thin that more in the weeks to come...LOL
Thanks.

First time ever trimming a plant haha. Did I mention that this plant is the first thing I have ever grown?

Hopefully I didn't cut off too much that could have been useful.

I've been referring to this grow as my test grow anyway. Since 7 out of 8 plants are random bag seeds and I had never grown anything before. Onward we go!

So my 5 oldest plants that are in the 5 smart pots are starting to show their sex.

Hard to make out in the pictures but so far I am 5/5 for girls!!!!! I was not expecting this many girls.

I guess I am going to have to name them now?

I can see 2 little white hairs and no balls on the 5 oldest in a few spots. So that leaves me with the 3 younger plants which I can't tell either way yet.

Yeeehawwwwww.

I think she likes the new light.

They like the light for sure. Stalks are getting thickkkkkkkkk. Even with using the 3000k diodes this light is still killing it in veg growth. That plant I posted above almost tripled in size in the last 2 weeks since she has been under the new lights.

Damn 1stgrow those girls are looking pretty fine. You and I seem to have the same problem hugh amount of growth.

What ever you are doing keep it up

Well done:cool::welldone:

Thanks! They really seem to like the new lights. Going to be switching them up to flower light cycle this weekend. Can't wait to see what they will be like in another 2 or 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom