BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

Actually people who have been sold on silver based snake oil generally have it turn out pretty badly. They turn silver coloured. I'm sure it's not the case for turning plants hermie, but ya got to be careful around the dust.

It's why I thought you were using silver dust to make the colloidal BIG

Yeah it builds up inside the cell membrane, and won't exit your system. I wouldn't use it on a daily basis, but it is safer then the STS. You definitely don't want to smoke bud treated with ether one. It's fairly safe to consume small amounts of colloidal silver. Just don't make a habit of it, or you may turn silver like this fellow did. STS is not safe to consume in any way tho. I would toss out anything sprayed by ether one myself. Better safe than sorry. I'm just in it for the pollen.

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madnes

I did a fair bit of research on colloidal silver as medicine and have safely used it to combat infections in teeth,skin,sinuses (nasal spray) and pink eye (drops) for at least 15 years now, I have recently cleared an eye infection I think it was pinkeye anyway the dr's rx did not work after 2 weeks of 2 drops 4 times a day it was no better ,possibly worse,my Mom reminded me of CS drops (why I did not think of it I have no idea) I made a small weak batch 10ppm and proceeded to do 2 drops 4 times a day 3 days later my eye was clear and not a sign it was ever infected,! In the past I have killed numerous infections, stopped dandruff after 2 rinses with 40ppm CS, and all done without wiping out every beneficial bacteria in my body! I believe a major pandemic is inevitable due to overuse of antibiotics, they should be a last line of defense when life is threatened,and not passed out like flyers! I use natural antibiotics and only accept rx if I truely feel my life is in jeparody, this makes it where I respond very quickly to them in general,(don't know what was up with the eye thing)
But it can take up to a year for your body to recover it's natural balance in the gut from taking them,
and basically removes your natural immune system eating a little yougurt just is not enough, plus CS makes feminized pollen! Big time bonus!
I think the og kush will come down tonight if the Trichs look right:thumb:

Oh I'm not saying it doesn't work. It makes a woman plant grow fully functioning boy bits, so it's obviously a very strong effect at a hormonal level. I just don't think it's worth turning grey. The immune system works like every other part of your body, exercise it or it atrophies. I also avoid antibiotics, try not to use antiseptics when cleaning because there are natural alternatives like lemon juice or even just good old salt. Beer is great for dandruff, but I don't get that really. It truly is stupid how much antibiotics+growth hormone they pour into mass farmed meat. I dunno what pink eye is, if it was some sort of eye drop thing he gave ya you might have been allergic to the preservative, that happened to my brother when he burnt his eyes welding.

Yeah I sprayed it down my throat. It tasted a little dusty. haha. I saw people complaining about that in a few amazon reviews. They said they think they received expired product because of a dusty taste. I think that's just how it tastes myself. What do you think? Anyway it reversed the females I tested it on. To bad it was just swag bagseed. :)

pinkeye is a simple bacterial infection, , i dont think it was an allergy, just not the right medicine,or perhaps just not any good,generic meds and all.
cs spray taste like metal to me but i can see how it might be described as dusty, an it would take an aweful lot for it to change your skin tone!! i saw a case where a lady was a little grey and she had been taking in cup after cup of 500ppm cs for 2 yrs! you ingest that much iron you'll turn blue! and silver does dissapate in time, unlike aluminum you keep every molecule forever its lightweight and jagged shaped silver is like a 20 sided die and is heavy enough to be moved, thats some research i did too
i really dont think it can "expire" its just silver ions in water,,silver dollars dont spoil lol

Yeah theres something fishy about that guy they always use as an example of the dangers of CS. How could that happen, and he somehow didn't notice himself changing? That kinda change is gradual, and he's so far gone. What's up with that? It's not like he woke up one day, and was shocked at what he saw from overnight? Like you said that lady turned a little gray. I'll bet she cooled it quick! haha

Maybe he wanted to be Talk show famous, or something?

I would heavily discourage anyone from smoking any part of a plant treated with either silver thiosulfate or colloidal silver. I have no idea how harmful inhaled silver particles may be to the lungs.

Yeah theres something fishy about that guy they always use as an example of the dangers of CS. How could that happen, and he somehow didn't notice himself changing? That kinda change is gradual, and he's so far gone. What's up with that? It's not like he woke up one day, and was shocked at what he saw from overnight? Like you said that lady turned a little gray. I'll bet she cooled it quick! haha

i know right , i mean if silver is gonna turn me grey why am i not grey of all ppl i ingest it with some regularity for 15+ yrs and i know ppl that take it daily for many more years than i, one thing i have only been sick from "hats going around" 2 times in 15 yrs well 1 time i got a rare strain of pnumonia and almost died and recently when i had slacked off my regular clove of garlic,tbps local raw honey,eccinacia,cup of yogurt,( 10 drops silver 3times weekly) rest is every night i got lazy and forgot to buy garlic and make silver, its bad pr put out by big pharma to discredit any cheap home remedy that works, a silver dollar in a barrel of water kept the water fresh and safe to drink when they were moving out west in the time of the Oregon trail, and the Mormon settlers used that trick too ,cannabis was in everything back then the most common ingredient in syrups,tinctures,creams etc. because it worked!
I would heavily discourage anyone from smoking any part of a plant treated with either silver thiosulfate or colloidal silver. I have no idea how harmful inhaled silver particles may be to the lungs.
i agree 100% the only way i ever use any of the cs treated bud is in edibles but its mixed in with prolly 5 untreated plants worth of trim to 1 treated and ive never used any other form of silver in my breeding program, and there's usually very little material anyway since i do it with very small plants so its done as quickly as possible, i prefer to just use 2 clones 1 gets a full sex change i collect as much fem pollen as i can then use it on a regular un treated clone to make the beans,i doubt there's any measurable amount of silver in the pollen ,seeds or plant that got pollinated safety is my top priority

on another note i harvested the og kush the second time for this exact same plant, it came as a clone from my bfam s1lingblade last 4/20/13, i put it in a 3 gallon smartpot vegged it cloned it threw it in flower, well the clones died and i ended up revegging it taking clones that are now thriving, today was 66 days flower and she looked ready,had 3 really nice colas all wet weighing about 3.5 zips each total was 11.8 oz WET BEAR IN MIND i never transplanted but 1 time from a solo cup to the 3 gal smartie so 2 veg and 2 flower runs in 1 pot of coco, the coco is my highly mineralized coco recipe, this flower she got more veg time and produced twice as much and far bigger denser nuggs this time, i also noticed she smells much more fragrant really seemed like a different plant i cant account for this massive improvment except for 2 things temps were far better this time and the tea must have made more minerals available? ok ad led too but its my other led not featured in this journal, perhaps the added veg time and after living for 7 months in that pot she must have an insane root mass, i will post pics and more info on her tomorrow in the other journal, sour diesel #2 will be next in a week or 3

Once the change starts it's going to happen no matter what you do.

Happy Tokerday BID :thumb:

Hi BID. Thanks for an amazing thread. Was doing research on LED as I'm running an old UFO style 90W on my grows which I have been thinking of replacing. Came across your Thread with a google search. Have really enjoyed reading and will probably contact Sara to make a purchase next year when finance allows. SO keep up the great work

Hi BID. Thanks for an amazing thread. Was doing research on LED as I'm running an old UFO style 90W on my grows which I have been thinking of replacing. Came across your Thread with a google search. Have really enjoyed reading and will probably contact Sara to make a purchase next year when finance allows. SO keep up the great work

Well hey there welcome to 420mag and my journal I think you will love TopLeD and Sara is wonderful to work with let her know I sent you her way if she does not see our convo, , I will be doing an update on the mars2 and how great it's been my veg light, and soon I will use it to flower again once the Scrog is done, before xmas I think then that tent will be veg again with the t5 and I will do a smaller Scrog in the little tent with the mars2 going for max weight this time since I know the quality will be there next thing to prove is weight! So this journal will get interesting again

Yes welcome to 420 mag neuro
and a Happy Skunkday there to ya BID :thumb:

heres some new pics of the girls vegging wonderfully under the mars II 400 80x5watt they were heavily defoliated about 2 weeks ago as well as topping,they are all in mineralized coco and getting just t &j tea and once in the past month i gave a half dose of doggett & simpsons part 2 "grow" nutes and once a week a little seaweed mist
DSCF13663.JPG
DSCF13673.JPG
DSCF13682.JPG
DSCF13691.JPG
DSCF13701.JPG
DSCF13712.JPG
DSCF1374.JPG
DSCF13733.JPG
DSCF13723.JPG
they are growing really fast and hard to keep up with, the spots on the leaves are just some undissolved nutes and azomite i splashed on them, soon several will be transplanted and moved into flower, as soon as theres room in the flower tent the mars 2 veggs as well as any hid or t5 cfl or otherwise i have tried not sure when i will flower with the mars 2 again but its not to far off, the plan is as soon as the scrog is done i will make it the veg area again and flower something bigger and fewer than last time

Happy Weednsday BID :thumb:

Nice! How do you like the Blue Dream? I've never tried it myself. Someone I know said it's a whole different flavor like mens cologne. :lot-o-toke:

Happy Weednsday BID :thumb:
Howdy chd!
Nice! How do you like the Blue Dream? I've never tried it myself. Someone I know said it's a whole different flavor like mens cologne. :lot-o-toke:

Blue dream is a full time resident in my garden it is one of the frostier varities, it has a fresh fruity little piney hazey Kind of smell really amazing aroma I don't get Cologne at all imho , I can pick it out of a crowd for sure,the feeling is excellent pain killing all day smoke that's potent but not a knockdown or night time med for me I always have some going it's a fav with fam & friends, top shelf always!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom