BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

Admit it those lights are sexy lol one thing tho, I had this funny flashback of like laying on a table ,then my butt puckered and then it all went blank.......some strange symbol like the old Atari logo and an owl...don't know what that's about:cheesygrinsmiley: I frikking love this machine I made some oil purple Urkle 10grm 6GM candy cream and a cup and a half of a mixture of macadamia nut and almond oil, course I'm scared to try it after the butter killed me last night..lick my finger a few times then wake up 12 hours later covers in green and a mess in the kitchen I think a shoebox full of trim in 8 sticks of butter might be to much hmmm

Sounds like success to me. :thumb:

ok more pics heres the new aero cloner in action with some sling-og kush,sh-bubba-og-fire,pineapple skunk,blue dream, and gsc or as i like to call it "female ranger biscuts" (ty sling)and a blueberry headband flowering clone, damn thing leaks even after i tried to fix it so a new tote or fix must be done for now im catching the water and putting it back in, but heres the shots it does spray fantastically!
DSCF10642.JPG
DSCF1065.JPG
DSCF10681.JPG
DSCF10661.JPG
DSCF10711.JPG
DSCF1067.JPG
DSCF10701.JPG
DSCF1069.JPG

see 6.0 for some new shots of veg and the butchery of the bubba

ok more pics heres the new aero cloner in action with some sling-og kush,sh-bubba-og-fire,pineapple skunk,blue dream, and gsc or as i like to call it "female ranger biscuts" (ty sling)and a blueberry headband flowering clone, damn thing leaks even after i tried to fix it so a new tote or fix must be done for now im catching the water and putting it back in, but heres the shots it does spray fantastically!

Very cool! Nice shots too. That is quite an awesome lineup! I will be over in a few months :cheesygrinsmiley: I am loving the cut of blueberry I got. I googled "DJ Shorts original blueberry" for images and dang my plant looks exactly like it!!! I gotta get some silver!!! I hope you are feeling better.

guys if at any time i dont answer a question remind me,or if i said i would visit or do something please just let me know again i follow 80 journals not including my own,3 tents and a cloner,a family,disability,and patients i care for household chores ,projects,etcetc i miss a thing or 2, i know i was supposed to do a few things but dont remember what lol oh and some days im heavily medicated on a few things, so i dont mean to blow anybody off ever, so yeah there ya go:loopy::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Biggie, you might want to hold off before using that SCIENTIFIC SOILS as I might be having a problem with it. The jury's still out.

Wow & I'm having trouble keeping up with 42 Journals (at last count) & just one tent.

good luck at the Dr.

Hey BID, can you post a picture or two of the lower,interior buds on the OG Kush? I would like to see how they are coming out under this light density wise.

The Tops like GREAT!

I assume you suing white balance on camera? or is that light just real white?

Those plants are looking great BID thats what we all like to see happy healthy plants with their leafs praying for the light.

Just had another great update from a Budmaster V HPS Grow Diary on another forum you can see it on our diaries page or our log site here The Perfect Storm

DSCF15212.JPG
Oh yeah theylove that light! I will go see later today!
Hey BID, can you post a picture or two of the lower,interior buds on the OG Kush? I would like to see how they are coming out under this light density wise.

The Tops like GREAT!

I assume you suing white balance on camera? or is that light just real white?

I color correct with custom white balance so my pics are not pink or yellow, I can get some pics later I have an appt today, but I can tellyou the lower and inner buds are just as solid and compact ,the light has sick penetration! I'm really excited for the harvest,the og kush was a little fluffy last time but they feel like rocks this time!:thumb:

Hey BID

I was looking at the clone pics and I couldn't get a thought out of my head that I am compelled to share...

First, I see nothing wrong at all with your methods or results. My clones look(ed) exactly like that. :)

This last batch of clones, I did a little experiment. I started taking bigger clones. By the 3rd mom, I was taking HUGE clones. My conclusion is, bigger clones are better. They rooted faster, and it should save veg time. They didn't just root faster, they seemed to start actively growing again sooner, and seem less stressed by the whole process in general.

Here is the explanation I came up with...

Clones use resources stored in the leaves and stems to build the roots. A bigger clone, has more of these resources. This larger buffer allows them to recover from this, the ultimate stress we can put on a plant, much easier.

I'm bringing this up for 2 reasons. First, if you have the room for larger mothers, you might benefit from taking larger clones.
Second, this observation has made me question my old practice of clipping the leaves. I used to do it too, but now my thinking is this makes them root/recover slower as I'm reducing that storehouse of reserve energy/materials. My solution is to rebuild my cloner for next round. I want to spread them out more. I still think trimming to reduce shading is good, but there is probably a balance to be had there. :)

Again, this is not criticism! I honestly read this without commenting, but my stupid OCD brain wouldn't let it go. Hopefully sharing my recent experiments' results will be useful knowledge. If not, well then I apologize for wasting your time reading this. :blalol:

whew... I feel better. Thanks for letting me quiet one of the voices in my head. :rofl:

Those plants are looking great BID thats what we all like to see happy healthy plants with their leafs praying for the light.

Just had another great update from a Budmaster V HPS Grow Diary on another forum you can see it on our diaries page or our log site here The Perfect Storm

DSCF15212.JPG
Doode that grow shows me that the budmaster is whoppin up on the hps they look bigger and further along with many more tops too, damn I'm gonna start hooking' to make $$ for more LED's!! Think any desperate women wanna far old crippled doode sweating all over them? Ok eww. I just there up in my mouth a lil' at the thought of me Nekkid, good thing I was totally joking! Lol eww! Yukk! Sometimes my imagination gets the better of me! Anyway I just want more LED, gotta hook up my other 2 tents, and maybe my greenhouses for veggies:high-five:
No pics needed, I take your word for it :)
No it's cool any excuse to how look at my girls is a good one,and I love using my new camera so any excuse to use it too:high-five: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey BID

I was looking at the clone pics and I couldn't get a thought out of my head that I am compelled to share...

First, I see nothing wrong at all with your methods or results. My clones look(ed) exactly like that. :)

This last batch of clones, I did a little experiment. I started taking bigger clones. By the 3rd mom, I was taking HUGE clones. My conclusion is, bigger clones are better. They rooted faster, and it should save veg time. They didn't just root faster, they seemed to start actively growing again sooner, and seem less stressed by the whole process in general.

Here is the explanation I came up with...

Clones use resources stored in the leaves and stems to build the roots. A bigger clone, has more of these resources. This larger buffer allows them to recover from this, the ultimate stress we can put on a plant, much easier.

I'm bringing this up for 2 reasons. First, if you have the room for larger mothers, you might benefit from taking larger clones.
Second, this observation has made me question my old practice of clipping the leaves. I used to do it too, but now my thinking is this makes them root/recover slower as I'm reducing that storehouse of reserve energy/materials. My solution is to rebuild my cloner for next round. I want to spread them out more. I still think trimming to reduce shading is good, but there is probably a balance to be had there. :)

Again, this is not criticism! I honestly read this without commenting, but my stupid OCD brain wouldn't let it go. Hopefully sharing my recent experiments' results will be useful knowledge. If not, well then I apologize for wasting your time reading this. :blalol:

whew... I feel better. Thanks for letting me quiet one of the voices in my head. :rofl:
Yup I agree, bigger is better and your welcome to wild tangent my journal anytime you like, it is all about medical therapy after all lol

Back
Top Bottom