Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

I have to say that I just don't get purple/pink photos of plants. There's nothing I can tell about a plant that isn't in natural light. Is it just artsy? Am I too old? Am I just destined to be an outdoor grower? :)
I'm with ya Shed. Maybe too old but can't tell what I'm looking at sometimes.

I have to say that I just don't get purple/pink photos of plants. There's nothing I can tell about a plant that isn't in natural light. Is it just artsy? Am I too old? Am I just destined to be an outdoor grower? :)
Lol I'm totally with you, I wish they were white lights, but I'm working with what I have XD really I was just testing the camera to see if pictures would even turn out at all under the lights, I'm not too disappointed lol waiting on a couple filters to see if we can't help get a bit more of that intense pink and uv out.

I think your completely normal :D these plants are gorgeous in natural light <3 if I had my way id be growing in the mountains here year round but our weather isn't as nice as yours ;P
I'm with ya Shed. Maybe too old but can't tell what I'm looking at sometimes.
I only get to see at the end of the day at lights off under the daylight led lol

So I've been getting pretty lucky this whole run XD

Lol I'm totally with you, I wish they were white lights, but I'm working with what I have XD really I was just testing the camera to see if pictures would even turn out at all under the lights, I'm not too disappointed lol waiting on a couple filters to see if we can't help get a bit more of that intense pink and uv out.

I think your completely normal :D these plants are gorgeous in natural light <3 if I had my way id be growing in the mountains here year round but our weather isn't as nice as yours ;PI only get to see at the end of the day at lights off under the daylight led lol

So I've been getting pretty lucky this whole run XD

I got around that by installing a 2 tube LED Shop light (about $25 on Amazon). I switch off my Grow Lights when I take pictures. My last grow I was always struggling to get light inside the tent for pictures without the pink. For me the light was perfect for a 4x4 tent as it is 4 feet long.

I'll check it out :D I was also thinking about getting an led stoplight but I may just bite the bullet and get an led panel for my camera XD that way I can film our shiny nugs when they're done ..

I'll check it out :D I was also thinking about getting an led stoplight but I may just bite the bullet and get an led panel for my camera XD that way I can film our shiny nugs when they're done ..

Cool... or you could get both :party: LOL - My problem with my grow is I keep buying more toys.

Cool... or you could get both :party: LOL - My problem with my grow is I keep buying more toys.
Lol see the last comment in this post XD I definitely have that problem . .
Sound like the problem I had with my ex wife .
. .
Shit big, I could stare at your dump all day..

Even under disco lights they look sexy mate.

Glad I stopped in .
Hehe thanks big boy;P didn't know you were into that kinda thing ;P

Always happy to see you T, cheers mate!
Strobe light needed. .
Hehe I ended up getting the film light, and then I have led trouble lights I can use as well :D

I often use my grow glasses to take photos. However I do enjoy purple photos but I hate when people ask for help without photos in regular light.
Yea these leds beat out any grow glasses unfortunately :/ even method 7's don't cut it out! I'm gunna see if a uv filter will help cut out some of the intense light to help take better photos, but yea pita chasing someone down for plain color photos of their own plants .
I can understand what you guys mean on some photos for sure ....but some are bad ass imo....at least with the right exposure, focus, and mix between the plink & white lights. Yeah....more about art, colorful, dreamy, mystical added effect to an already magical plant.
I kinda liked these pics:D I really enjoyed the pink pics in the Remo journal actually, but I'm more visually drawn to vegging plants so that could be why .
I think your pink shots look great... but I happen to work in the artsy fartsy field so....
Thanks Dooby :D

I'll take your word that they're good then ;P . .

Hi Bas. Yea those were sexy pics though. I had to comment!
Anyway, I'm having some trouble getting my room green again. I had one pot I watered today that looks sad. After the last feeding the ph went down and the ppm remained the same as the feed water so I don't think it up took any nutz? The other 6pots I tested the ph raised like 0.1-2 and the ppm was same as last watering (900 in tested 410 this feed). I flushed that one with high ppm and added a lower feed this time. Its getting yellow.
Any suggestions?
Basic overview
Ph in 5.6-5.8
Ph out 6.2-6.4
Ppm in 900 ppm out 410
c78933a90921ae1e154673852636c1d9.jpg
399fd98fb24999043124cc5a5d4bee3b.jpg

Hi Bas. Yea those were sexy pics though. I had to comment!
Anyway, I'm having some trouble getting my room green again. I had one pot I watered today that looks sad. After the last feeding the ph went down and the ppm remained the same as the feed water so I don't think it up took any nutz? The other 6pots I tested the ph raised like 0.1-2 and the ppm was same as last watering (900 in tested 410 this feed). I flushed that one with high ppm and added a lower feed this time. Its getting yellow.
Any suggestions?
Basic overview
Ph in 5.6-5.8
Ph out 6.2-6.4
Ppm in 900 ppm out 410
c78933a90921ae1e154673852636c1d9.jpg
399fd98fb24999043124cc5a5d4bee3b.jpg

I'm not an expert on this but when looking at my charts it is looking like Iron deficiency. Absorption of Iron is between 4-6 PH.

I'm sure some of the more experienced like BigNStrange will weigh in but my recommendation is to do a really good flush until the PH in equals PH out then give her a feeding at 5.5 - 6.1 . My understanding is Promix is treated as a hydro grow.

Back
Top Bottom