Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Thanks for jumping on that y'all

Definitely overwatered and locked out

When I see the droopiness it's definitely overwatering (tho it can be underwatering too, similar symptoms)

And that can lead to an anaerobic environment which gives you root rot, molds and bugs

Furthermore, the lockout;I see multiple deficiencies of mobile and non mobile nutrients so after the flush, they'll need a nice balanced feed for sure

Just might be sad watching them struggle till they come around, but you should be able to fixem still!

Thanks for jumping on that y'all

Definitely overwatered and locked out

When I see the droopiness it's definitely overwatering (tho it can be underwatering too, similar symptoms)

And that can lead to an anaerobic environment which gives you root rot, molds and bugs

Furthermore, the lockout;I see multiple deficiencies of mobile and non mobile nutrients so after the flush, they'll need a nice balanced feed for sure

Just might be sad watching them struggle till they come around, but you should be able to fixem still!

Thanks BnS yea time so simple haha. And yes did you see the ppm out? Nothing moved when the plants lock out they don't do anything!! Nature's amazing.
52dd76f265527747f9fa8a2c3b4e3e22.jpg
Isprayed some kelp foiler to help with roots. Its seemed to bring some life to them in the past. Who doesn't like kelp am I right? I went into my garden today and found my light on the floor so sad must of had faulty cables.
94b32973d8f9f451c35eec15b676970b.jpg

It's crazy how they dictate what we give them lol

I had a crazy salt build up on my big girls so I'm an advocate for maintenance flushing now , maybe even just overwatering every feed to break up salts will help!

Sucks about the light :0

Plants hurt? Is the light totally busted ?

I always have a safety chain on all my lights just in case something like that happens when I'm not around-don't need fire hazards in the grow room :S

It's crazy how they dictate what we give them lol

I had a crazy salt build up on my big girls so I'm an advocate for maintenance flushing now , maybe even just overwatering every feed to break up salts will help!

Sucks about the light :0

Plants hurt? Is the light totally busted ?

I always have a safety chain on all my lights just in case something like that happens when I'm not around-don't need fire hazards in the grow room :S

Oh damn, just reminded me that I need to get my safety lines up.

I just put it up yesterday. Yes safety chains they will be up.

I am very lucky and fortunate, everything still works and no plant was injured. I don't know how but it happened that way thank goodness but it's easy to see how one time of a quick placement, just to see how it works, without the safety chain and boom light on floor.
No skipping steps! Lol. Its a 12cob 850w light. I'm so excited to see what she can do! I'm putting it on a light mover and shining it on two seeds I planted this fall. They are thick!

Oh damn, just reminded me that I need to get my safety lines up.
Do it!
I just put it up yesterday. Yes safety chains they will be up.

I am very lucky and fortunate, everything still works and no plant was injured. I don't know how but it happened that way thank goodness but it's easy to see how one time of a quick placement, just to see how it works, without the safety chain and boom light on floor.
No skipping steps! Lol. Its a 12cob 850w light. I'm so excited to see what she can do! I'm putting it on a light mover and shining it on two seeds I planted this fall. They are thick!
Lucky man! 850 true watts? I'll be stoked to see! The cobs I'm using only run 380 true watts I think, but I gotta say they rock for the power draw!

Looking forward to seeing how it works for you!

Yes. Yes you were. :)

Not sure where safety chains would go on my Mars 300. It just has those four little studs with holes to attach the clips to.
I use those little ratchet hangers to hang all my lights and fans, you can buy em in bigger packs pretty cheap! The point in saying that is instead of a safety chain I've just doubled up ratchet hangers on a couple of them just in case of equipment failure!
Holy big, how many journals you got one da go... more reading for the weekend. Jesus, I'm gonna have to do something for a safety chain... I'd crush a lot of girls if my light came down.
Lol only 3 journals, but this one is where it all started!

Safety is #1 in indoor growing! The main reason people get caught is not taking the right precautions for electrical, safety, light and smell lol

Not that were doing anything illegal here :D

They look like nice units!

Not sure id trust that website tho
I've seen some YouTube videos of people I follow using them. They seem to be good. Looking at getting an HPS setup next though.

I've seen some YouTube videos of people I follow using them. They seem to be good. Looking at getting an HPS setup next though.
Hps is looking attractive for sure, I've got a friend running gavitas right now so I'm gunna watch to see how they do. I'm pretty impressed with the resin and trichrome production off the cobs I'm running tho, well see how much of that translates to weight
I use 4 yo yo hangers on my light, I'm probably safe. Gotta have it safe and secret
Probably safe! .

Hps is looking attractive for sure, I've got a friend running gavitas right now so I'm gunna watch to see how they do. I'm pretty impressed with the resin and trichrome production off the cobs I'm running tho, well see how much of that translates to weightProbably safe! .
I'd go gavita if I could get one in a vented hood. They're cheaper and better deal by far.

I'd go gavita if I could get one in a vented hood. They're cheaper and better deal by far.
For a commercial grow I'd go that way for sure

That or spyder x plus by fluence

More likely the latter, especially cause id be doing sealed room for large space!

But for a home grow I can't beat the low wattage and amp draw, I can get a lot of production off a 15 amp breaker with these leds! And the potential to hit 2.0 g per watt is there for a good grower!

Did I miss it are you chopping big?

Not yet man! Thinking maybe after the weekend but I'm not in any rush! I have checked the trichs again and I revised my earlier judgement lol they can go a little longer so I'm gunna let them fade out gracefully :D

Nice! It's easy to wanna chop them early I think.... I'm taking my time hoping these next branches will just trim and hang themselves :laughtwo: a man can dream .

Nice! It's easy to wanna chop them early I think.... I'm taking my time hoping these next branches will just trim and hang themselves :laughtwo: a man can dream .
Other than the lack of autonomous buds it looks like your harvest is going great :D . . .

Back
Top Bottom