Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

Yea, I asked Neill the same thing. YouTube doesn't show the annotation he placed on the old video when viewing via mobile device.

I suggested he make a new, updated video....as it continues to confuse potential customers. Just my 2 pennies.

I tell her the shit I say on the forums and she just shakes her head lol
Shes a keeper. She can handle me even though she doesn't care for cannabis and she sees my passion for it and helps to foster it.
She literally just gave me the thumbs up!!!!
Time to save for the light!!!!

Neil, just let me know if you need anyone to try out your new creations

I tell her the shit I say on the forums and she just shakes her head lol
Shes a keeper. She can handle me even though she doesn't care for cannabis and she sees my passion for it and helps to foster it.
She literally just gave me the thumbs up!!!!
Time to save for the light!!!!

Neil, just let me know if you need anyone to try out your new creations
Wife her if you haven't already.

Also another question for Neil. I have a buddy, who is currently getting his first grow setup. He wanted to go with a dual 1000 watt DE HPS setup. After telling him about LED, and doing a little research for himself, he has decided to go with LED. He's got an 8x4 area. Sealed climate controled system already built. He's going all out for his first grow. Lol. He has a few questions about your lights. He wants to get 2 lamps, to cover his 8x4 area. The ps1000 is sold out, which is the one he wanted of course. Lol so he's looking at the cob. First question: would 2 COB's work better for his area, or 2 Goliaths. Or maybe 1 of each. Second question : when will the ps1000 be available again.

Thanks in advance

Also another question for Neil. I have a buddy, who is currently getting his first grow setup. He wanted to go with a dual 1000 watt DE HPS setup. After telling him about LED, and doing a little research for himself, he has decided to go with LED. He's got an 8x4 area. Sealed climate controled system already built. He's going all out for his first grow. Lol. He has a few questions about your lights. He wants to get 2 lamps, to cover his 8x4 area. The ps1000 is sold out, which is the one he wanted of course. Lol so he's looking at the cob. First question: would 2 COB's work better for his area, or 2 Goliaths. Or maybe 1 of each. Second question : when will the ps1000 be available again.

Thanks in advance
Neil did an auto grow in an 8x8 or an 8x4 I can't remember but he did it with a golaith and a PSCOB and it seemed that the results from both sides were pretty similar. I could be mistaken on that but everything I've read and watched from Neil is that the PSCOB and PS Goliath produce simar results. That being said, the PSCOB is half the weight of the Goliath and slightly cheaper. I have a COB myself for one 4x4 tent and I couldn't be happier with it. Here's my auto tent under the PSCOB

420-magazine-mobile1313428915.jpg

They're blowing up

Back
Top Bottom