Blaze's Journey Into Fire Organics: LOS Mix, Bag Seed, 2016

Let me throw some threads at you :

Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge (nice active thread)

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil (not so active - ready through the first post for the QWISO method- in detail)

Magnus8's Canna Cream - Body Butter - & Canna Lotion Study Hall (active thread)

awesome man :thanks: for the info ill be checking it out 4sure 2nite. now i added tht lecithin to it but im not sure if it did anyting i mite not be taking enuf or mayb i burned it and so no or barly any thc left idk but hopefully it works to heal or help with pain in my back once i figure out how 2 add it to a cream lol but yea thanx again rad hope u have a wonderful day :Namaste:

20170226_072344.jpg
20170225_034948.jpg

here are 2 of my clones i have going its either early vixen or purple kush i forgot to lable them lol but eitherway they will be smoked up and used all the same anyway so even if i dont figure itout its not the end of the world lol

20170226_003502.jpg

here is my blueberry auto standn tall an at attention ha

20170226_003425.jpg

and here is my newest addition pineapple skunk i am so excited for these new strains lol i cant wait for all this flavor and being able 2 pick n choose what kinda high i want tht day man this is guna be amazing it already is :thumb:

Variety is a great thing to have. Congrats on the clones rooting. I need to get a cloner so I have better success bt I'm too tied up right now. Always wanted to try purple kush too might have to grab one!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

for the cloner i have i made it myself with 3 lil 3 inch air stones connected to alil sir pump like what u use ina fish tank inside a tuperware container tht holds alil more then a gallon an a half maybe even a 2gal. full but i only use like 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 gal of water n mix in sum rooting hormones and i have a drill tht has an attachment to do big wide holes and i used tht to cut the holes so i can fit the lil nyoprene collars i put the clone cutting in an it holds it above the water and the air stones by having 3 in there mist down the bottoms and she works amazingly well only i was only able 2 do 8 clones at a time so i think i will buy another cloner setup so i can do more at once i wud jus make another 1 but my drill jus took a shit on me the other day so it will jus b cheaper to go get a 50 dollar roughly cloner kit but yea idk if its just the strain or the breeder which was cks (crop king seeds) or my own growing tech. which isnt the greatest since im new 2 all this and am learning still but it was very hard to clone the purple kush maybe if i trained her better and gave a longer veg time i cuda got more options to take cuttings for clones but as it stood i had to take 2 xtra cuttings wen she was in veg in hopes to continue the purple kush because only 1 plant made it threw 2 flower and one died in veg and all the others didnt pop wen i tried to germ. the seed and i followed what cks said to do on there site 2 the letter my early vixen all popped 100% germ. success so idk but thts kool atleast ill have sum purple kush and hopefully atleast one of my clones make it then i can jus keep takn more from those n keep it going tht way and if i do end up able getting one of thoose clones to grow then i will be def. doing longer veg time and looking at more aggresive training for veg as it was for my purple kush i have in flower now i veg her for 5 ana half weeks so im guessing 8 weeks and she mre training she wuda been top notch but still im happy with what i got going now soon i will be havn lots of tasty options lol

for the cloner i have i made it myself with 3 lil 3 inch air stones connected to alil sir pump like what u use ina fish tank inside a tuperware container tht holds alil more then a gallon an a half maybe even a 2gal. full but i only use like 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 gal of water n mix in sum rooting hormones and i have a drill tht has an attachment to do big wide holes and i used tht to cut the holes so i can fit the lil nyoprene collars i put the clone cutting in an it holds it above the water and the air stones by having 3 in there mist down the bottoms and she works amazingly well only i was only able 2 do 8 clones at a time so i think i will buy another cloner setup so i can do more at once i wud jus make another 1 but my drill jus took a shit on me the other day so it will jus b cheaper to go get a 50 dollar roughly cloner kit but yea idk if its just the strain or the breeder which was cks (crop king seeds) or my own growing tech. which isnt the greatest since im new 2 all this and am learning still but it was very hard to clone the purple kush maybe if i trained her better and gave a longer veg time i cuda got more options to take cuttings for clones but as it stood i had to take 2 xtra cuttings wen she was in veg in hopes to continue the purple kush because only 1 plant made it threw 2 flower and one died in veg and all the others didnt pop wen i tried to germ. the seed and i followed what cks said to do on there site 2 the letter my early vixen all popped 100% germ. success so idk but thts kool atleast ill have sum purple kush and hopefully atleast one of my clones make it then i can jus keep takn more from those n keep it going tht way and if i do end up able getting one of thoose clones to grow then i will be def. doing longer veg time and looking at more aggresive training for veg as it was for my purple kush i have in flower now i veg her for 5 ana half weeks so im guessing 8 weeks and she mre training she wuda been top notch but still im happy with what i got going now soon i will be havn lots of tasty options lol

Auctions are your friends for buying tools.
At our local auctions, cordless drills usually sell for $5-15. Corded drills from $2-10, impact drills for more.
You can go to auctionzip<dot>com and put in your zip code to find local auctions happening this month.

Clones are a very good way to grow a plant again and try what you think you should have done last time.
It's a great way to learn the character of a plant AND save money on seeds :)

Auctions are your friends for buying tools.
At our local auctions, cordless drills usually sell for $5-15. Corded drills from $2-10, impact drills for more.
You can go to auctionzip<dot>com and put in your zip code to find local auctions happening this month.

Clones are a very good way to grow a plant again and try what you think you should have done last time.
It's a great way to learn the character of a plant AND save money on seeds :)

yea ill have to check tht out thanx for the info

ok so 2day i was guna chop my 1 girl tht has been getting nice and fat during her winter hibernation lol but now its harvest time i jus had a quick question if im hanging my whole plant wen i first chop her how do i wash the buds? or wud i not do tht till i go and trim her up and then wash em and hang dry for another day r two or how ever long it takes??

yea ill have to check tht out thanx for the info

ok so 2day i was guna chop my 1 girl tht has been getting nice and fat during her winter hibernation lol but now its harvest time i jus had a quick question if im hanging my whole plant wen i first chop her how do i wash the buds? or wud i not do tht till i go and trim her up and then wash em and hang dry for another day r two or how ever long it takes??

You have to wash shortly after chop. During dry time, the trichomes get brittle and can fall off when bumped and handled.

The best way to wash a whole plant would be in a garbage can. A 1lb box of baking sode and a lemon shaped @real lemon should be good for the wash.
hang the plant.
fill the garbage can with garden hose water
rinse the plant
hang the plant again.

You have to wash shortly after chop. During dry time, the trichomes get brittle and can fall off when bumped and handled.

The best way to wash a whole plant would be in a garbage can. A 1lb box of baking sode and a lemon shaped @real lemon should be good for the wash.
hang the plant.
fill the garbage can with garden hose water
rinse the plant
hang the plant again.
Yea i use 5 gallon buckets and ro water since i have an ro filter out by my pump where i have my natural well going this summer but yea i think ill jus stick with the normal way i do it so i save on baking soda n lemon lol but thanx man

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

k so here is alil update flower forest: ive been wanting to check this out for awhile nw since i forgot what is foxtailing i do rememberr its sumthn to do with the buds so here is sum shots of my girl about to hit the chop shop anyday nw i jus been lazy yesterday and 2day lol i was guna do it lastnight but smoked a fatty and well it didnt get done hahaha but yea here she is day 68 of flower

20170302_182147.jpg
20170302_182158.jpg
20170302_182052.jpg
20170302_182103.jpg
20170302_182113.jpg
20170302_182126.jpg
20170302_182136.jpg
20170302_182147.jpg
20170302_182158.jpg
also sumthn i noticed bout the girls is i swittched them around lasweek and now the girls tht r about to come dwn have been under the 600w led and are starting to get a purple tint to em yay im so excited to see new gud growth lol i cant wait to see how purple my purple kush geets

and here is my purple kush she is really starting to stack the buds up nicely man i cant wait till they are all fat and swollen like my first pics are and does any1 know wen the smell starts with purple kush?? here she is

20170302_182259.jpg
20170302_182305.jpg

and here is my early vixen she is coming along nicely with her four tops instead of just one i really wish i wud have topped my pk and have her looking all nice and bushed out like this girl is kinda lol. the buds sure are looking nice tho anyway here she is

20170302_182331.jpg
20170302_182344.jpg
20170302_182438.jpg

and last but not least lol my one girl tht got the brunt of the pest attack awhile back b4 i got my ipm order in now pretty much all good speaking of ipm i jus did my girls ipm last night and today they r lookn even nicer but yea here she is enjoy
20170302_182551.jpg
20170302_182617.jpg
20170302_182622.jpg
20170302_182630.jpg

20170304_003241.jpg
20170304_003428.jpg

here is 2 shots from far back to see all the buds hanging up man sum turned all nice and purple and and yellowish idk but this 1 this tyme turned out the best ive grown so far as in looks and smell any way we will tell in potency ina lil while im bout to go vape sum freshies once im done with this update here

20170304_003654.jpg
20170304_003756.jpg
20170304_004205.jpg
20170304_004233.jpg
20170304_004305.jpg

here are sum single shots of sum buds i wanted to get the color in there ive never grown such a pretty plant b4 man i hope she smokes as nice as she looks hahaha

20170304_014637.jpg
20170304_0146371.jpg

20170304_014649.jpg

here is my top cola the nicest outa the bunch i hope it dont turn out to smell like hay like all my others do eventually or no smell at all i wud be really sad anyway hope they do pull threw in the cure

20170304_175213.jpg
20170304_175332.jpg

and here is my latest try planting a clone my last one failed due to the roots powder i believe killed it off from me using to much so instead of putting it rite on the roots i put it in 2 holes nex to the plant after i planted it and we will see how tht works and if this dont work out ill jus go back to only adding it after they are a few weeks old im trying to determin the earliest i can use this stuff since it seems i cant find no info really on tht issue anywhere i figure wat better way to find out then jus by doing it lol so yea here is my second attempt at trying to build a better root structre for my girls

ps: this is an early vixen clone i believe i forgot to lable these ones so it cud also be purple kush but i believe its the vixen

Congrats on your harvest!

As far as rooting powder, please mention the brand name.

I have sprinkled 3 different brands of rooting powder directly on roots while planting and never had a failure I blamed on rooting powder. ( I've had a couple of failures I blame on dumping the pot over on the ground and one from pulling on the trunk and breaking the roots :) )

Looking at those roots, they seem a yellowed and weak at the growing tips - like they have been growing directly in water, or in a water logged medium. They appear oxygen deprived and beginning to rot. This is more likely to be a problem than the rooting powder.

p.s. Nice looking buddage. You've done well !

Congrats on your harvest!

As far as rooting powder, please mention the brand name.

I have sprinkled 3 different brands of rooting powder directly on roots while planting and never had a failure I blamed on rooting powder. ( I've had a couple of failures I blame on dumping the pot over on the ground and one from pulling on the trunk and breaking the roots :) )

Looking at those roots, they seem a yellowed and weak at the growing tips - like they have been growing directly in water, or in a water logged medium. They appear oxygen deprived and beginning to rot. This is more likely to be a problem than the rooting powder.

p.s. Nice looking buddage. You've done well !

yea i relized tht as well with my cloner box i have been adding to much water and they r soaking in the water as for the brand of root powder im using roots organism xl by aurora im guna try an lower the water level in my cloner box and see if tht dnt help i am noticing a jelly like substance on the roots and where they r starting to come out what is tht from? is it cuz of being in the water??

yea i relized tht as well with my cloner box i have been adding to much water and they r soaking in the water as for the brand of root powder im using roots organism xl by aurora im guna try an lower the water level in my cloner box and see if tht dnt help i am noticing a jelly like substance on the roots and where they r starting to come out what is tht from? is it cuz of being in the water??

Whenever I see slime or orange on roots, I picture the roots as shedding their layers like a tree trunk losing bark - not good.

My opinion, which I hope is based on fact, is that sharper, whiter roots the length of the trunk grow best.

These roots from a couple of days ago are what I am for.

20170302_183452-1.jpg

Whenever I see slime or orange on roots, I picture the roots as shedding their layers like a tree trunk losing bark - not good.

My opinion, which I hope is based on fact, is that sharper, whiter roots the length of the trunk grow best.

These roots from a couple of days ago are what I am for.

20170302_183452-1.jpg

Yeah that's what I'm trying for as well but they just keep turning brown so hopefully it will change tht wen i lower the water

20170305_182359.jpg
20170305_182407.jpg

see here is my early vixen clone ive done and she is looking gud while they r this short but wen i tryn let the roots get longer so it wud have a better chance to survive they end up turning brown and more brown the longer i let em grow so cud it be tht i am jus over filling my cloner box i think im guna get a cloner box so tht way i wont keep havn this issue lol

ps. by the way this is the same clone in both pics

ok so i jus orderd my new cloner box so hopefully with a proper sprayer and the roots jus getting misted will be better so we will see and i lowered the water lvl in my box tht i have now so hopefully tht will stop them from sliping dwn into the water cuz no matter how hi i put them up or even use new inserts wen i go in an look the nex day they r lowerd all the way to the leaf topps so hopefully this new cloner machine i ordered from ebay will be pretty good we will see wen it arrives shud be round the 14th but yea here is my flower forest right now here is my early vixen n sum of her buddage
20170306_023125.jpg
20170306_023133.jpg
20170306_023139.jpg
20170306_023146.jpg

and she is jus now starting to get her smell on its slightly fruity and sweet

and here is my purple kush also starting to get hr smell on and at first smell it was so funny i was like oh my god it really does smell purple :rofl: so i can not wait for her to start going man these r guna be sum tastey nugs im so happy now i started ordering my own seeds i can pick out watever strain i want its great lol but yea here is my pk
20170306_023218.jpg
20170306_023252.jpg
20170306_023346.jpg
20170306_023353.jpg

and here is my pineapple skunk
20170306_023437.jpg

and here is my blueberry auto
20170306_023442.jpg

and unfortunatley here is my ev cloner after about 2 days into the soil
20170306_023453.jpg

anyway so far thts it for an update ass 2 whats going on ill post alil later 2day my two girls ive been training in vegs were really going slow getting back but now i think are starting to grow again the 1 is jus taking for ever i think i mite have cut to much off at once wen she was to small watever it was i jus stressed her out to alil bit to much so slowed growth down alil bit for awhile there or maybe she was jus growing more of a root structre cuz i put tht roots xl in with her so idk but we will see lol any till later enjoy everybody :Namaste::allgood:

Looks like a Purple Kush harvest near the end of the month and Early Vixen in early april. - sometime next month you'll be swimming in well dried bud :)

i know i cant wait im in there every day like come on babies go go go :cheer: lol i jus wish my girls in my veg tent wud hurry up alil bit i gave my girls in flower about 1/8 cup of craft mix from build a soil.com and its there nutrient super pack it haseverything they sell for nutrients in it i need to go on there site to get the list of it all but hopefully the girls like it and i gave every1 em-1 today also so hopefully things will start going faster in the veg tent now every1 got alil boost today ill be doing foiler spraying 2morow and also an ipm i add in a few tbs of watever tea i have goin at the time wen i do my ipm so i can include the foiler spraying all at once lol im kinda lazy i know but hey so far everything seems to be working out very well lol except for a few of my clones :hmmmm::straightface:

Back
Top Bottom