Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

can't smoke at a concert now -- then it used to be hard to see the ceiling for smoke after the lights came on

Veterans Memorial in Columbus had a big room in the basement where people went to smoke. You buy, sell or trade any drug known to man down there. God I loved the 70’s!!

Hey guys, :passitleft: all those memories! Ha! At the bigger concerts the bathrooms were drugstores. One H.S. I went to in Alexandria Va. , I don't know if it was the time and place , where you could get almost anything all the time. Real exotics for then. Shrooms, all kinds of blotter, tab and windowpane acid, dmt on mint flakes, good red Columbian weed, different hash types. Man, those were the headshop days! Stay safe and stay stoned! :ciao:

Hey guys, :passitleft: all those memories! Ha! At the bigger concerts the bathrooms were drugstores. One H.S. I went to in Alexandria Va. , I don't know if it was the time and place , where you could get almost anything all the time. Real exotics for then. Shrooms, all kinds of blotter, tab and windowpane acid, dmt on mint flakes, good red Columbian weed, different hash types. Man, those were the headshop days! Stay safe and stay stoned! :ciao:

one of the best times i ever had was at a blues bar -- coupla hundred miles from were i live

wasn't even supposed to go there - we were on a road trip. wound up involving trading weed for a tank of gas, and delivering a pile of steak knives to said bar.. place was packed. owner let us in and bought us beer all night.

dave wilcox was playing. cdn blues legend. the washrooms were jammed and smoking so much they had to open the backstage door to let it out.

at the second break we got pulled in to the ladies ... :p
we had real good weed. the word got through the bar. and the guys was a gong dong show lol.

so we ducked in to the chicks at the second break and rolled for the ladies
-- holy shit i never been so popular in my life as after that set break ... :laughtwo:

I remember the first time I saw thai sticks dipped in opium - the buds looked like rat turds wrapped on a bamboo stick :oops:

but whoa!
We got some at times, use to get raw opium too.

temple hash. still remember temple hash. thin layers of hash with thin layers of opium between.

I never seen temple hash here but tons of blonde Lebanese

blonde was a staple here from mid 70's to mid 80's. then it all went to hell. mostly reagan. shithead single-handedly created the worlds largest crack and coke market.

still remember the week. it was fast and stupid. one wkend everyone's cool, 7 days later they all tweaked and sketchy.

We did a lot of powder but I left the scene before crack hit.

i worked in show production. no pipes allowed. all else on deck though lol .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

had the honour of hanging with of bunch of great musicians in various states over the years ... :p

That would have been cool back then.

kept at it til 2 yrs ago. i still get called out on some A rig shows cause the guys are comfortable with me. i'm a light tech, and the older guys wanna make sure they still look good and can be finicky. they are even pickier on the sound techs. i worked with one of the best sound techs in the area.

i do a b rig show every once in a blue moon but i'm drinking if i do ... :p

G'mornin! :passitleft: Nice job! I played music in bars in Alaska and California for years, got to open up for George Thorogood and played with James Cotton and Jimmie Rodgers when they came to town. I was in the navy in Chicago and we got this stuff called "the one" it came with a leaflet of instructions and a little pipe. It was opium and some cannabis product mixed to a tar. I was familiar with opium so we went to a head shop and got a glass pipe. Woohoo! A little ball of it would bubble and smoke in the glass and nite nite! Only cannabis for me now but they sure had some interesting back in the day. Anyone watch "Hamilton's Pharmacopea "?
Stay safe and stay stoned! :ciao:

Yeah, watching his show makes me want to trip again that's for sure. Did peyote a couple years ago but not recreationally.

G'mornin! :passitleft: Nice job! I played music in bars in Alaska and California for years, got to open up for George Thorogood and played with James Cotton and Jimmie Rodgers when they came to town. I was in the navy in Chicago and we got this stuff called "the one" it came with a leaflet of instructions and a little pipe. It was opium and some cannabis product mixed to a tar. I was familiar with opium so we went to a head shop and got a glass pipe. Woohoo! A little ball of it would bubble and smoke in the glass and nite nite! Only cannabis for me now but they sure had some interesting back in the day. Anyone watch "Hamilton's Pharmacopea "?
Stay safe and stay stoned! :ciao:

we worked with george's crew a few times. they rent baseball fields out for games when they have some time off on the road. all the band and crew go play.

we worked with george's crew a few times. they rent baseball fields out for games when they have some time off on the road. all the band a crew go play.
This was in Fairbanks and they were at the end of a tour. Great guys, no time for a game. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom