Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

What are your screens made from? Is it possible to get some screens for a faucet and burn them before use??

long gone in these parts .. before i ever lived here lol oh canada. ... :rofl:

woo hoo the confectioners at the end of my block stocks old school pipe screens :D

less than 50 yards away - - crisis averted for now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don’t see too many of those anymore.

we have a few hanging around. a bunch of 7-11s abandoned poorer neighbourhoods a few yrs back, so there's something of a resurgence even.

I remember there was one in Columbus I stopped at from time to time.

i'm old enough to remember no 7-11s lol. were tons by the time i was a teen though. we had macs too.

I remember one in VA when I was maybe 12 or 13 years old.

i remember the big deal was the slurpees
we used to load up slurpees with booze and hang out at baseball games and stuff lol :p

the other guys could sell all the under age smokes they could shovel, but they couldn't compete with the slurpees ... :rofl:

i was a bad teen lol

bought weed and hash regular by 13. everyone did. we all sold it to each other. real circular.

I started at 15 and it was the same way. A lot of mexi brick weed we thought we were “dealing”

our high school lunchroom was like a dime bag stock market floor near the closing bell ... :laughtwo:

You guys are killin me!
:rofl:

The stories...

i'm just a tad younger than the "dazed and confused" guys, but the experience was identical growing up here.

Joints were 50 cents each. Lol

guys used to argue over who was gonna sell you hash or oil or weed ... and who could sell it cheaper :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom