Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

happy 420 gang ! hope all is smokin well . :)

the jungle room came down and got jarred at a distance on me before i could participate ..

was kind of a bummer. it was good it got done and super nice of the folks. :love:
we took a guess, mighta got lucky, things were dragging on.

i guess the folks had a bit of an exchange as mom gave pops crap for over-trimming .. she was right lol :laughtwo:
mom is a real good trimmer, but i hate her doing it. she has diabetic arthritis since a teen. she loves the cbd and thc topicals for it.

they only hung 3 days due to the humidity levels. final trim / jar on the 4th. lsd and tangie jarred a tad dry, and the northern lights cbd gals jarred wet. i popped some cheap hygrometers in the jars to get a closer guess to where everyone is. they all have bovedas, on their third run lol. i might have a couple mixed 58s and 62s in there ... errr :rolleyes:

was hoping for 1 more jar lol. am super cbd rich, and the folks wound up using more thc based meds than they thought. pretty much all topical, but they use it everyday, a few times per. told them when we were planning the last couple grows. they never dreamt it would be as effective as it turned out.

they tossed the sugar leaf trim in a coupla jars.

actually separated it by strain lol .. i normally just keep the cbd and thc shake separate.

i trimmed out the fort st veg/clone gals yet again ...

they're at 5g MC / gal and are getting moved and flipped at the end of the wk. probably a ramp to 5.5 at flip, might wanna push it up the last couple veg feeds.

i don't think the tangie shampoo cup is makin it

i think it'd actually turn around on it's own if it had more time.

everyone enjoy 420. gonna have some yr old black indica and some hash in celebration. :bongrip:

Happy 420 Bluter, sounds like a decent harvest. At 58% you can still cure it just fine.

happy 420 ! i'm a bit baked .. just realized .. :D
the hash sneaks a bit, and makes me very happy. about as much cbd as thc donors. :)

i dunno for sure where everything is at. will check hygros later tonight. still gonna burb till i know they are stable - even the dry ones..

super impressed folks even attempted it.
had a whole plan to go in and do it clean.

That was a nice surprise, your lucky to have family like that.

they are very old now, they are born again christians, and they easily use 70% of what i grow ... :laughtwo:

they actually truly believe cannabis is here for a purpose. they probably have it more correct than a lot of folk. they're not in it for the euphoria. mom accidentally dosed on some brownies i made for them, and really couldn't figger it out :rofl:

I’m seeing a lot of people of faith using cannabis as medication. Especially the older ones.

it only makes sense. it was one of my points about for yrs before legal. it's a plant. natural. most of the methods of medication are literally ancient and proven.

It was the most widely used medicine at one point.

then one of the most widely suppressed. there is supposed evidence of it being cleaned from biblical text. but that kinda rolls into all sorts of conspiracy stuff, so who knows. the lacking mention of such a widely available and traded commodity at the time, is curious though.

An archaeological dig in Turkey near the oldest human structure found evidence of crop cultivation as well as cannabis seeds and stems.
It may have been one of our first agricultural crops. This dates back to around 9,500 BC.
We lived along and used it fearlessly for all but the last 90 years or so.
I'm betting my grandparents and great- grandparents used cannabis tonics. They were very common. Like Advil or Tylenol today.

An archaeological dig in Turkey near the oldest human structure found evidence of crop cultivation as well as cannabis seeds and stems.
It may have been one of our first agricultural crops. This dates back to around 9,500 BC.
We lived along and used it fearlessly for all but the last 90 years or so.
I'm betting my grandparents and great- grandparents used cannabis tonics. They were very common. Like Advil or Tylenol today.

watched an unrelated doc on american appalachian history that mentioned canna med recipes.

watched an unrelated doc on american appalachian history that mentioned canna med recipes.
That sounds really cool. I love docs.
I wish Ken Burns would do a Cannabis doc.
It would be amazing.

i might know a place .. sort of a shady confectionery lol :p
of course i have a never used silicon pipe and no glass screens either ..
batting a thousand today :rolleyes:

All of our tobacco stores are shut down.
All of ours are pretty much closed too. There is one where it's "attached" to a liquor store. There is a common lobby area.
One guy owns both. He will run over and grab whatever you want. Still technically closed though.

All of ours are pretty much closed too. There is one where it's "attached" to a liquor store. There is a common lobby area.
One guy owns both. He will run over and grab whatever you want. Still technically closed though.

there is a pawn shop here the same. pawn shop and head shop attached in a side room.
might be allowed open if i really have to. it's not the sort of place you wanna go into sans pandemic let alone with one :straightface:

there is a pawn shop here the same. pawn shop and head shop attached in a side room.
might be allowed open if i really have to. it's not the sort of place you wanna go into sans pandemic let alone with one :straightface:
What are your screens made from? Is it possible to get some screens for a faucet and burn them before use??

Back
Top Bottom