Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

DAY 45 OF FLOWER. BUILDING BUD AND BANNER NANNER UPDATE

Good day folks! These 4 lovelies are putting out! Today I watered them with a trio of amendments. Biophos, Enzyme and a Bud enhancer, all from build a soil. They see this every 10 days in flower.

Today I was appalled at the sight of a nanner staring me in the face on Bruce Banner! I pulled the nanner off. On paper this plant needs 2 weeks more! I could only find that one so Let's hope!

Everyone else is doing their thing building bud as hoped.

Here they bask joyfully under their @ViparSpectra KS5000 light !
Nanner offender

That was long. Thanks for hanging out with us! :hookah:

Damned nanners. Looking great in there otherwise.

And it's so cool to look at the pic of the tops and then realize that one of them is over a foot shorter in real life. :)
A mixed tent used to bother me for height diff's. Now I think it's nice to have a great canopy but a mixed tent is funner :p !
Damned nanners. Looking great in there otherwise.
It was sticking its tongue out at me BudMan! I wonder if nanner pollen flies like regular pollen or stays in the bud? Anybody know?

Highya SO,

Gorgeous looking colas/buds!! There all looking top shelf! Did you say 2 weeks left? Looks like they'll be when you are. Great job on those massive buds!! Happy Smokin'

So I looked up and went right back Here to 420 Mag. say >> Bananas or “nanners” are male structures that grow from the cannabis buds if your plant suffers from prolonged stress or as a result of genetic predisposition. These structures are unwanted by most home growers because they can release pollen, which will end up filling your buds with seeds, now, a couple of “nanners” won’t produce a lot of seeds but multiple bananas may end up ruining your harvest so here’s everything you need to know about “nanners”. Not good if they get loose

So I looked up and went right back Here to 420 Mag. say >> Bananas or “nanners” are male structures that grow from the cannabis buds if your plant suffers from prolonged stress or as a result of genetic predisposition. These structures are unwanted by most home growers because they can release pollen, which will end up filling your buds with seeds, now, a couple of “nanners” won’t produce a lot of seeds but multiple bananas may end up ruining your harvest so here’s everything you need to know about “nanners”. Not good if they get loose
Thanks Smokes! My check today I found no nanners!

DAY 45 OF FLOWER. BUILDING BUD AND BANNER NANNER UPDATE

Good day folks! These 4 lovelies are putting out! Today I watered them with a trio of amendments. Biophos, Enzyme and a Bud enhancer, all from build a soil. They see this every 10 days in flower.

Today I was appalled at the sight of a nanner staring me in the face on Bruce Banner! I pulled the nanner off. On paper this plant needs 2 weeks more! I could only find that one so Let's hope!

Everyone else is doing their thing building bud as hoped.

Here they bask joyfully under their @ViparSpectra KS5000 light !
Nanner offender

That was long. Thanks for hanging out with us! :hookah:
Wow. I just caught up about four pages I was behind. OMG your buds are amazing. The health is amazing. Your grow has me rethinking my stance on defoliating too. Just amazing. Now that nanner…at least it was pretty impossible to miss. But man, that tent looks like an exit strategy for one plant would be very difficult if necessary. But it could be done. Obviously you’re gonna watch that like a hawk. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you. I get that for now you’ll pick as you see and hope. What else can you do? Too early to take so you gotta go to work. :rofl: Nice catch.

Wow. I just caught up about four pages I was behind. OMG your buds are amazing. The health is amazing. Your grow has me rethinking my stance on defoliating too. Just amazing. Now that nanner…at least it was pretty impossible to miss. But man, that tent looks like an exit strategy for one plant would be very difficult if necessary. But it could be done. Obviously you’re gonna watch that like a hawk. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you. I get that for now you’ll pick as you see and hope. What else can you do? Too early to take so you gotta go to work. :rofl: Nice catch.
I can pull any of them at any time but who wants that, not me! I was encouraged today when I found none! Tomorrow again! Maybe.

DROPPING SOME INFORMATION UPDATE

GOOD SATURDAY, checks the cal, FOLKS! This grow is in the high 40's of flower days now! I better pay attention!

Went to @Herbies Seeds site to see finish times for these 4 and we're getting closer than I thought! Here's what I found.

Mimosa Shot - 55 -60
Blueberry Hill 50 - 55
GrandMommy purple - 60 - 65
Bruce Banner 60 - 70

Blueberry Hill looks first to be looked at! I don't see it happening at 50 or 55 if today's 47. I need to give her a good look later!
Enjoy the day.

Good catch on the nanner Stone! I'm amazed that you could even spot it among all those buds, especially since it seems to be a loner.

Is it luck that you found it or do you actually routinely inspect each and every bud that's in play?

Damn. Yet another thread that dropped off my notifications list. I'll go back and catch up as I'm about 5 pages behind.

Good catch on that nanner. Not sure how you saw it among the forest you've got in there. :thumb:
It stuck out like a sore thumb! hehe.
Good catch on the nanner Stone! I'm amazed that you could even spot it among all those buds, especially since it seems to be a loner.

Is it luck that you found it or do you actually routinely inspect each and every bud that's in play?
I "try" to have a critical look at them once a day. Nanners are on my radar. Today is another no nanner day thankfully! Maybe it was a fluke? 🐟

BLUEBERRY HILL LOOKSEE UPDATE

So today is a water day and I checked out Ms Hill for doneness or lack of that. She's another one having secret buds covered up all over. They're pretty light but big! I see white pistils on the mid sections still so not this week! Here she is having a drink enjoying some rays from this @ViparSpectra KS5000 light!

Find your thrill!

Back
Top Bottom