Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

It sounds as if this weekend has turned the weather around the globe. You are in proper spring now and it's getting wintry here, a proper autumn chill. How are the plants responding?

Yep!
It sounds as if this weekend has turned the weather around the globe. You are in proper spring now and it's getting wintry here, a proper autumn chill. How are the plants responding?
They don't get to experience it too much. I have a dehumidifier keeping 45%rh and the cellar is half buried and stays nice and coolish year round. They see a temp increase of a few degrees.

Mother Nature flipped us!

Garden Looking Outstanding !! Done some tree pruning yesterday and got to the Bartlett pear tree decided I needed a damn chainsaw instead of pruners , You would think i haven't been up there for 2-3 yrs. had trees growing from around it ! :rolleyes:
It's good to get that done! Now it can be the tree! For thee! :p Woo I'm sore from yesterday! Good work sore! Again tomorrow. I have tons of work this summer! Shed maintenance year. Paint 2 sheds and put a new door on the 12 x 18. I'm thinking of a retractable one like a garage door.

WATERING DAY! PARTY TIME UPDATE

Hi folks what a day to grow! Today was water day and they had their thirst quenched. About a gallon and a half each. I'm seeing Blueberry Hill slow pistol production so she's on drought starting today. Everyone else is enjoying Vipar Life!
We have Blueberry Hill starting us off with her delicate stickiness and so sweet smell!

And to GrandMommy Purple. She's getting some nice heavy colas!

Then we have mismarked GrandMommy Purple not Mimosa. Sorry

I know I took some pics of the towering Bruce Banner but ah :straightface: I can't locate them. These babies are cookin!
Have a great day ! Love your weeds!

Things are thick as a brick in there Stone. Wonderful! :Rasta:

I've been here since 2017 and it's about time you got around to me! A new coat of paint sounds ideal.
I"d paint you anyday Shed! Let's meet up in The Keys! Maybe get the wives to take care of the gardens for us. :laugh: That Tom Waits tune is nice! I saw him in 78 in a small venue in Cambridge. Only show I had front row seats for. My piano's been drinking days!
DAMN STONE THE FROST :drool:
Hey Lootz! I want to crawl in some times!
Things are thick as a brick in there Stone. Wonderful! :Rasta:
Did you type that standing on one leg?

Hey Lootz! I want to crawl in some times!
I swear sometimes I want the same things. I understand how cats and other animals feel when they come across one of these plants!
I literally want to eat them sometimes! Like if I could ingest them right of the stem I would!
Did you type that standing on one leg?
I almost died when I read that lol

They are so gorgeous!!!:drool: the weather is turning around, hope you and the girls are all well! Enjoy the weekend!:yahoo:

ROLLIN ALONG IN LATE FLOWER FOR SOME. DAY 49 FROM FLIP UPDATE

Hi everyone, it was water day and they got cal/mag and aloe in it. Adding cal/mag in flower this grow has kept all their main stalks green! I've had a lot of purple lately. Happier plant I think. 😍 Happy me!

Another no nanner period! Knock on wood!

They're frosting up great in there! Tomorrow is the window of death's first day, 50, for Blueberry Hill per @Herbies Seeds I looked at her today and she's greasy! Leafy and greasy! Mid Bud is still popping pistols so we're looking at the late end of the window of death I'm thinking. She's got a sweet shtinck to her!
Blueberry Hill

Grandmommy Purple
is gaining weight!

Bruce Banner
is taking over! She's pissed! I thought her buds were going to be light and fluffy but they're getting heavy and hard!

Mimosa Shot
is my surprise! She's getting thick and all bud! Mmmmmm!

We All
Love the last picture, beautiful work beautiful color. That’s some 5 star ⭐️ work my brother. CL🍀

Highya SO,

That pic of all the colas standing tall looks gorgeous. They all look gorgeous, but the cola one is awesome. Love seeing fat frosty buds on the stalk!! Blueberry Hill is very frosty, too! Great job with them all! I put 2 Grandmommy purple into dirt and they didn't germinate. So I'm trying the paper towel in a baggie thing to see if they'll germinate that way. Things are really busy here with spring coming! We had one day at 77 degrees. Great, especially with no blackflies!! It'll dool down next week. Oh, well.
I'd love to meet up again for an exchange. I'm hoping things will slow down by first of June. Would that be alright with you? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

That pic of all the colas standing tall looks gorgeous. They all look gorgeous, but the cola one is awesome. Love seeing fat frosty buds on the stalk!! Blueberry Hill is very frosty, too! Great job with them all! I put 2 Grandmommy purple into dirt and they didn't germinate. So I'm trying the paper towel in a baggie thing to see if they'll germinate that way. Things are really busy here with spring coming! We had one day at 77 degrees. Great, especially with no blackflies!! It'll dool down next week. Oh, well.
I'd love to meet up again for an exchange. I'm hoping things will slow down by first of June. Would that be alright with you? Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode! Thanks! There's science that says putting them directly in soil creates a better starting sphere with the microlife the seed contains and spreads during germination, you probably got that, but I find when I germ them in pots I lose lots of seeds too. I've tried and given up pot germing and lately have gone with skipping the water soak and using damp paper towels in ziplocs on the cable box.
What a smoker the last couple of days were! I've been watching yours too. Our pattern is similar lately.
Let's get together then! Maybe grab a hotdog or something and shoot the bull at some outdoor place? Anyplace to have a talk for a while it doesn't matter to me. I'm in! You have to try this Cherries DubeLee! @50 to 55 days to flower for an indica leaner!

Cute!

Back
Top Bottom