Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

High Buck!
:passitleft:
I see you fooled everyone with that fake ass plant entry.
Ho Hum.:nomo:

Now you got people voting for plastic plants wearing trichrome sweaters.
:rofl:
Congrats bro!

Thanks doc, here's a few more, this is garlic Zkittles by emerald triangle heirloom seeds

Damn fine job Buck! Those are extremely healthy and happy. It looks like your mites are history.
:goodjob:
Thanks Neiko, I think I have them beat, haven't seen any signs in 2 runs. Damn what a pain 2 spotted mites are, took me year to wipe them out. But I never lost a plant, got lucky lol

Wow buck very beautiful plants bud. And I just love your light setup. Enjoy those beauties buck
Thanks Dark, I'm really loving my light. It was costly, but I think it was a good investment. Now I'm trying to think of a new light to build with all my parts I have laying around. Getting bored lol

Thanks Dark, I'm really loving my light. It was costly, but I think it was a good investment. Now I'm trying to think of a new light to build with all my parts I have laying around. Getting bored lol

Yup I have no problem paying for good lights as long as they put out. And obviously your grow shows how well those lights work. You get what you pay for. And of course your natural green thumb shows as well. You

Yup I have no problem paying for good lights as long as they put out. And obviously your grow shows how well those lights work. You get what you pay for. And of course your natural green thumb shows as well. You
Yea I tried cheaper leds and was extremely disappointed. You can't go wrong using cobs or Samsung boards or use both together

Bought ten from these guys. Thinking am I am the pot master. Well I am the not pot but pot master. I'll be the other pot master when my system is running. So, I go through the first five. the first one was 101 on 100k. Then I get to number six.. check these numbers.

how did I pick the best five first cuz look.. then it goes
then last one... 106.7 (KROQ)

I thought I would only get like 3 at most good ones. If any one wants the link to this to see if you get the same results. Uh, 10 X 100K Ohm Linear Taper Potentiometer B100K Panel Pot + Blue Black Knob Cap | eBay

5 bucks? come on. Totally worth it.

Also, the bottom was 2.7 to 3 on all of them. I didn't keep track which was witch.
Yea brother, you can see the huge differences in these. I keep and use them if they are 97 and up. They all will work but may have issues trying to max light out.
:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Sorry clobber, I'll check your journal today to see where your at with build. I've been sick and busy as of late. :Namaste:

Well deserved victory in POTM, congrats Buck :passitleft:

I vaguely remember you said something about the zigbee controller, do you use one and if so how is it working out for you?
Thanks brother, I'll check that controller out, I can't remember lol. I'll get you an answer on it this evening. Sorry for the delay in my response :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom