Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

I'm heading off to sell myself on the street corner LOL.... Need to make more money and up my genetic catalogue... So many breeders, so many genetics, so little time.... Has anyone ever grown out any golden coast genetics? I have been eyeing them up lately, along with my never ending obsession with dominion seed co and mr. Nice (thanks @GrizzWald, check out his old journal, they got me going "goo goo ga ga") .... can't wait to see everything growing!

I have to try organic and see what I’m missing.

I switched over completely 10 yrs. ago. For me it boils down to flavor, taste & terps. Hear of growers moving from synthetics to organics but don't recall ever seeing anyone moving from organics to synthetics. Def worth a try PW.

Hey there BL... I just found another breeder that I liked their crosses and of course never herd of em and very little info out there.

Ever hear of em - Solfire Gardens

BL or anyone out there know anything about Solfire Gardens??

OMG I fell off the wagon. <face-plant>

I 1st saw Solfire on Heavily Connected site & IG. Beautiful pictures. Seems they use some Relentless, Exotic Genetix, & Annunaki genetics in their strains. Guessing that Black Banana is their flagship? Haha...we kid about it but never feel bad buying more seeds. We'll put them to use.....eventually. Lots of other less useful dumb ass ways to waste our money. We just plain love our seeds!

Just catching up... that Papaya Sour was really impressive. Papaya smells are real nice, happy sativa weed to me. I know it's still early to tell, but I hope it mixed well with the sour, and both came through in the smoke. That one sounds bomb. :Namaste:

Oni lived up to its rep.....terpy as hell. Clear cut SD smell plus over ripe tropical fruit. Rez SD doesn't take backseat in anyway. Papaya is or derived from KC Brains Mango that adds sativa via Thai & Brazilian along w/ Afghani. So lots of sativa features but also lots of indica goodness. SD ever-present in the smoke too.....still figuring out the Papaya but def adds some sativa qualities to the mix.

it has to be the 91%. should do fine with some salt added for an abrasive. k'den

Welcome lowrent. Thanks for joining us. Good cleaning tip about incorporating the salt.

DNA Strawberry Banana
Pics taken on day 53. Harvested at 58 days. Breeder lists it as a 63. This strain grows tall but almost all in veg.....not much in transition. Grew the same 3 yrs. ago when 1st grown. No color, lighter green than most. Sweet fruit, berry smells....no gas. Extreme creeper. Good euphoric head at outset but no doubt this gal is indica through & through. The only strain containing Bubblegum that I've grown of late. Frost is both dense & thick.

As always thanks for all the kind words as well. :peace: :Namaste:

Fat trichs :ganjamon:
Oni sounds like they made a nice cross, and not just plant fucking the new flavor of the day. :smokin: I'll have to remember that when I'm looking for something new. If I can stop growing these girls for a minute... I'd maybe go for one of the terp focused breeders, just for the higher chance of getting a unique aromas and flavors. :yummy:

She turned out real nice.. that would be some awfully sticky bubblegum with all the frost she has! Id like a good indica, bubblegum flavored, euphoric type bud for nighttime use. Gonna try nirvanas bubbleicious this next run i think and hope for something like that. Love that creeper too.. gets ya when ya sit down and then you dont get up!:drool::bravo:

DNA Strawberry Banana
Gorgeous buds there brightlight. She's just oozing oil and a creeper keeper. Great harvest. :cool:
I switched over completely 10 yrs. ago. For me it boils down to flavor, taste & terps. Hear of growers moving from synthetics to organics but don't recall ever seeing anyone moving from organics to synthetics. Def worth a try PW.
Quote of the Day here..:Namaste:

That is some frosty goodness o_O

Back
Top Bottom