Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Damn rich, I was wondering what happened to ya on your other journal. I use my phone and the app, I keep missing when people start new journals.

These past 3 runs I've learned something valuable. Keep environment in check and always dunk the 1gal pots in at least 1oz of drench or more with 3 gal of water. I just wasn't getting the little ones to hook up right. So far I've learned to feed on heavier side seems to be way to go.

Watch out for the concrete, it's a big ass heatsink, suck all the warmth out o the soil. I had a cold spot that got me good

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday

Damn rich, I was wondering what happened to ya on your other journal. I use my phone and the app, I keep missing when people start new journals.

These past 3 runs I've learned something valuable. Keep environment in check and always dunk the 1gal pots in at least 1oz of drench or more with 3 gal of water. I just wasn't getting the little ones to hook up right. So far I've learned to feed on heavier side seems to be way to go.

Watch out for the concrete, it's a big ass heatsink, suck all the warmth out o the soil. I had a cold spot that got me good

Not all strains like the heavy drenches Buck. I've learned this over many strains and many years of using the kit :)
Grow Strong!

Hey buck! Welcome in. Ive been keeping the warmth up, time to start training these ladies

Little lst. May top we will see how the growth goes. Almost time to water again. Thinking of doing trans and fresh water next time. Doing the burn tomorrow i think. Looking forward to getting that done.
20180116_165607.jpg

Thanks pw! Gotta bush these ladies out. Will be pinching and topping. I cant wait to hit 12/12. I think i may put up a scrog but i read the foilers stink and im thinking of doing those in the bathroom. Not too sure on that one but the scrog has given me the best harvest to date.

Just lost my 3x3 space. It was making my wife claustrophobic so to speak. The house does feel better since taking it down but short on space now lol. Trying to make some gdp seeds in my little cab while keeping moms. Its been interesting but i think itll work. Just want to keep gdp in my seed line up, dont need a ton of seeds. Hope that BC is keeping you warm :passitleft:

3/4 needed water. Having a hard time with the weight of the pot for when its time to water. They felt like there was some but they were wilting again. Only slightly. Ill have to keep a better eye on the weight and if the leaves are starting to droop. The 4th pot is about a day or two from being fully dry. Pics later.

Thanks pw! Gotta bush these ladies out. Will be pinching and topping. I cant wait to hit 12/12. I think i may put up a scrog but i read the foilers stink and im thinking of doing those in the bathroom. Not too sure on that one but the scrog has given me the best harvest to date.

Just lost my 3x3 space. It was making my wife claustrophobic so to speak. The house does feel better since taking it down but short on space now lol. Trying to make some gdp seeds in my little cab while keeping moms. Its been interesting but i think itll work. Just want to keep gdp in my seed line up, dont need a ton of seeds. Hope that BC is keeping you warm :passitleft:

Brix smells sweet and minty. DeStress can smell a bit....but not too bad. I don't think you'll have a smell issue with the foliars.

I'm thinking of going with bigger pots myself but not looking forward to the extra work. Hoping your GDP seeds are a success! .

Thanks pw! Just need a few to keep in stock but always nice to have a bunch. I should self the tuts too. I still havent bought the 7gal pots but they look gigantic. Hope the plants dont bust out the tent. What size are you doing?

Brix smells sweet and minty. DeStress can smell a bit....but not too bad. I don't think you'll have a smell issue with the foliars.

Thanks doc thats a big relief! I wasnt sure what i was going to do

Late to the party Rich but glad to finally get here.

Hey welcome in van!

Some pics
20180118_154852.jpg
20180118_154846.jpg
20180118_154838.jpg
20180118_154831.jpg
20180118_154824.jpg

They got trans and tea today fresh water next water

Neat looks like it should work well.. nice little diy setup there. Cant wait to see what your plants turn into. Funny if i was new here id think they were dying but i know you'll turn them into big beautiful gals soon enough man! Im not sure if my gsc xtrm will purple up for me but shes gonna have some great buds on her.. shes a really nice plant. Cant wait to try again soon! I wanna try the Chernobyl cross next. ..️..

Back
Top Bottom