C99 x Blueberry Fast: Pheno Hunting & Comparison Grow Featuring Alaskan Purple

Funny, my Alaskan is the big girl of the group

All 3 c99 x blueberry look the same, but Alaskan is towering above them

All on day 13 today
IMG_20190410_083836.jpg
IMG_20190410_083832.jpg
Mine hung up a bit on that seed husk... I think she's just now starting to power through after the stress.

I'm sure she will catch up soon.
:thumb:

Mine was the last to pop, similar helmet issue, but she is blasting away

Gunna change rezz today, up the nutes a smige, and start planning to split em up in a few days

Need to move my HUGE Amnesia Haze outa the tub to make room for these girls, that's happening tomorrow

Fun fun fun

Well folks we’re over the hump and going into Friday jr (Thursday) hope everyone’s doing swell. I wanted to ask you guys what everyone’s going to be doing plant training wise? Are you gonna go natural? Mainline? Quad line? Please reply and give your input :headbanger:
I have topped my C99/BB #1. I'll probably do the same with #2. I will train them with what I call a "modified quadline".
I don't remove as much as most people do when quadding.... basically, I train the 4 mains out & allow the lowest branches to grow up through the center.

I had amazing results with it on this Critical +
20190126_124820.jpg

20190227_061607.jpg

I have topped my C99/BB #1. I'll probably do the same with #2. I will train them with what I call a "modified quadline".
I don't remove as much as most people do when quadding.... basically, I train the 4 mains out & allow the lowest branches to grow up through the center.

I had amazing results with it on this Critical +
20190126_124820.jpg

20190227_061607.jpg
Personally so far I prefer the mainline over the quadline. Love the concept but I’m only in 3 gallon pots and the centre is wayyy to crowded I find, everything’s made it to the canopy and now it’s a mess :(

Well here is my Update!

I just topped the Alaskan Purple for a quad line. I will most likely top again when ready for a total of 8 tops!! She is at 20 days old.
20190410_230828.jpg
20190410_230835.jpg

C99 is having a slow growth. She has been in the solo cut for a good 10 days and this is it. She is just showing 2nd leaves.
20190410_230923.jpg

20190410_230923.jpg

2nd Alaskan Purple is 12 days in solo cup.. Soon will be putting her inher 5 gallon fabric pot!!
20190410_230854.jpg

It’s been a bit since I made an update, so here’s my C99xBB #1, 2 & 3
96E90091-F395-45BC-8DED-3B19F9BC8F10.jpeg2C2E58F2-2E7C-4C64-8721-DA369C258692.jpeg
8A290EBF-D3EE-4292-B465-D62FF9484DAD.jpeg

Had a little issues with underfeeding, but it’s straightened out now and they’re looking better already.
And here’s Alaskan Purple and her little ankle biter.
65304FAB-4BE3-45A8-B3F4-42F3B69D8CAB.jpeg0D5AF6A5-45FC-45C7-BED4-F586B4250F88.jpeg
Alaskan Purple #1 was the one with no inner leaves
B2183855-9400-40F8-A80D-19A533FCB740.jpeg
@SeedsMan called it, she was looking pretty terrible, not drinking, so I called it quits and she’s down the drain now.

As for the training, I haven’t quite decided yet. I’m quadlining a blackberry kush right now and I'm having good results with that so far. Not sure, but I’ll at least do some topping/LST. We’ll see! :Rasta:

Well folks we’re over the hump and going into Friday jr (Thursday) hope everyone’s doing swell. I wanted to ask you guys what everyone’s going to be doing plant training wise? Are you gonna go natural? Mainline? Quad line? Please reply and give your input :headbanger:
Ive got an idea cos im using small pots to do a quadline but only enough so i get the 4 arms even and let em go straight up so it will literally be 4 big colas on each plant.

Ive got an idea cos im using small pots to do a quadline but only enough so i get the 4 arms even and let em go straight up so it will literally be 4 big colas on each plant.
So do you think at week 3 of flower I should clear out a bunch of the branches? I’m thinking leave my 4 main colas and then keep only the thickest branches at the end of week 3.

So do you think at week 3 of flower I should clear out a bunch of the branches? I’m thinking leave my 4 main colas and then keep only the thickest branches at the end of week 3.
Well only reason im doing it that way is cos of pot and tent size. Ima be cramming a lot of plants in a 2x2.
But ya talking about flower strip which is a different beast. Its better to do that main strip just before flower, let her recover a little then flip the lights. But yes i also go in at about week 2/3F and take any little piddly bastards that are being either covered up and not receiving decent light or overcrowding a section with potential monsters. By week 3 you will have a definite view of whats gonna be worth keeping and what can be sacrificed.
This is my opinion. A lot of people wont touch em in flower. I dont give a flying duck though lol

Well only reason im doing it that way is cos of pot and tent size. Ima be cramming a lot of plants in a 2x2.
But ya talking about flower strip which is a different beast. Its better to do that main strip just before flower, let her recover a little then flip the lights. But yes i also go in at about week 2/3F and take any little piddly bastards that are being either covered up and not receiving decent light or overcrowding a section with potential monsters. By week 3 you will have a definite view of whats gonna be worth keeping and what can be sacrificed.
This is my opinion. A lot of people wont touch em in flower. I dont give a flying duck though lol
I'm actually doing a side by side in my flower tent now. Three plants in a 2.5×2.5 foot tent. Two plants had a major defol at flip and one plant was left alone. Going to go back in now and trim up the two again and trim out stuff I'm not liking.

I'm actually doing a side by side in my flower tent now. Three plants in a 2.5×2.5 foot tent. Two plants had a major defol at flip and one plant was left alone. Going to go back in now and trim up the two again and trim out stuff I'm not liking.
Nice. Cant wait to hear what you think brother

The thickest branches and the ones closest to the canopy are the keepers. @Preston9mm is better with stripping the little ish on those main branches. Im actually gonna be asking for his help with my pre flower strip on GelatOG lol
Agreed, I did that with my first grow while I was mainlining. This one has a lot more canopy level branches though so we’ll see in a few weeks :Namaste:

So I thought this was pretty funny and amazing at the same time.. my Alaskan Purple.. I have never seen a plant stand this high before.. WTF.
20190411_214529.jpg

So I thought this was pretty funny and amazing at the same time.. my Alaskan Purple.. I have never seen a plant stand this high before.. WTF.
20190411_214529.jpg
She's callin' you out! LoL

"Come at me bro!"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She's callin' you out! LoL

"Come at me bro!"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hell yeah, I walked in there after getting back from the movies watching Hellboy and see this!! First thought was shit the devil took over and now shes praying to the light gods!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom