Canadian Legal Grow - Nebula II - Durga Mata II - White Widow - All Kush

Also they will get a good trimming before flower i am keeping the leaves as i am planning on cutting them fresh and making coasters with some of the leaves before they go to flower

I was looking at the dates and if you do 7 weeks of flower from the 15th of may. That brings you to july 3rd and ifnyou go 8 thats july 10th. Thats the countdown date now. Cant wait.

Those clone shippers are great, they should have a return program for following orders. With all that's involved in cloning I would order from them again. I like growing different strains. I have some god bud/green crack seeds I want to crack too.

Return program that's genius. You should suggest it to them, I might do the same. If they can reuse them, they may still charge for the battery in the light, but overall you should be able to get a discount.

Im gonna keep them if i can manage to change the batteries(havent looked yet) i can use them for my clones. Im already gonna use the little pots anyways just want to make sure the led stays on 24 7 till they get too big for the clone shipper.

Im gonna keep them if i can manage to change the batteries(havent looked yet) i can use them for my clones. Im already gonna use the little pots anyways just want to make sure the led stays on 24 7 till they get too big for the clone shipper.
I'm no expert by any means but in my own cloning experience a little dark period helps them spread some roots and grow.

Quick update will try and post pics later today but the flower room is nearly complete. All i need to do is hang the lights and hang the door i made to seperate the veg room from.thenflower room. Currently its set up with 8 light sockets not surehow many lights ill put on just yet depends on how many in flower but my light box that holds them is 32 inches wide by 48 long so just under 3 feet wide and 4 long my flower room is almost 7 feet i decided to go full length as the way its setup with the door i made it folds in 2 then folds away so i can use more space for my flowering plants and i know they will need it.

This sucks!
420-magazine-mobile1353901066.jpg

Glad to be indoor gardening

Quick update will post pics tomorrow but flower room is done and 4 plants in flower. All kush 2 durga mata II and 1 nebula II. Gonna veg the others for little big longer wont clone these will start perpetual with seeds in a months time when the plants are half way into flower that way i cna harvest every month

The white widow i am dissapointed right now. Its still pretty small so we shall see what happends might give her a couple more weeks of veg and see but not sure yet. If she doesnt change will just throw the rest in flower and start my seeds. Heres pics of the flower room. The all kush is in the back.
420-magazine-mobile286113535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile621138392.jpg

420-magazine-mobile694754445.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2005279083.jpg

Light set up
420-magazine-mobile968595839.jpg

Veg side
420-magazine-mobile2028888375.jpg

Veg got water only phed yesturday
Flwer got their first dose of iguana juice bloom at 1/2.

Will see how things go in the enxt week for the white widow as if it does not perform then ill put it in flower and start new plants. I m allowed 4 more so going to do 2 more and start perpetual grow.

Learn a lot on here and research and videos b4 i even got my license so i would be ready. Bery happy here and the easy to use all in one nutes are awesome. Easy to get right and no issues and its fully organic grow. So im pretty happy. Cant wait 54 days left to go. Got a countdown on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom