Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Woo Hoo, the distiller is scheduled delivery out today. :)

I need to make more oil very soon. Mom's supply is dwindling....like it's supposed to.

Mom is doing great on the oil tacking. She is really following instructions and hasn't had any sloppy tacks.
She does NOT get high, she does not get EUPHORIA. She just feels better, which is not euphoria. She's showing more energy, doesn't look depressed...
I have noticed that she no longer gets up from the table holding her stomach, which had become a habit. And she walks without slouching, which was due to the stomach hurting constantly.
I think this is going to be a permanent thing for her, and she believes it too.
I guess it's going to the correct receptors and doing the job just the way it's supposed to. Do I really need the exact scientific process? Nope.
No more than I need to know why and exactly how an aspirin helps heart patients, or how wart removers work.
Proof is in the application and first hand knowledge for me.

I'll leave the scientific tests/studies/documentation to the actual experts in the fields who have studied the brain and how things work on it, with degrees and education to back them up. Someday it will be legal and numerous proper studies will be done and documented making it easier to understand and follow. We won't have to guess on what is accurate or credible pulled off the net. :thumb:

This is really all I need for now, just to help explain to people I might come across at home:

Introduction to the Endocannabinoid System

That comes from NORML's site. It's pretty simple to understand.
I believe I forwarded that to Sue for her blog as well.

"DITTO"

What my Sista said :high-five:

It does my heart good to hear Mom's doing good on the CCO, your a "GOOD" daughter :love:

Just so we are clear here. Tacking a sailboat and tacking CCO are 2 different things. I have not tried a broad reach with my oil yet, although my wife might be willing to give it a try!! :) :peace:

Trust me -- I intend to try a broad reach with a small amount of oil :)

I can't resist a sailing story. :)

Last time I was tacking on Boston Harbor, it was in my old Laser entirely too early in the year (March of 2011?) **

There was a bit of an unexpected wind as I came out of the protection of Dorchester Bay. I tried to point up into the wind, but my tack turned into a jibe, grabbed the line out of my hands and capsized me. With a 22 foot sail and a 12.5 foot length (waterline) the lazer can get airborne in a 15-20 knot wind. I was totally unable to hold on in what turned out to be 30 knot wind gusts before I got back to shore. I righted and capsized 5 times in 15 minutes and spent a total of about an hour in 37 degree water until I removed the mast underwater, removed the lower pole and sailed back with half a mast and a wrinkled flapping sail by holding the boom and sail with my left hand, the rudder with right hand, and the detatched lower mast pole in my third hand. I came home with some very tired and cold muscles.

I cracked the mast step and married into a family that doesn't like to sail, so the old laser now sits outside beside the stream, dreaming of better days.

**A better storyteller could turn this tale into a 20 minute epic struggle against the forces of nature. I think of it as the dumbest thing I ever did while sailing.

BAR, :)ciao: partner)

The tincture is not boiled down or reduced. It's a liquid almost like water in consistency, but green. It still has plant chlorophyll and waxes in it, and a lot of alcohol. People use the tincture under their tongues for medicating among other things. The Magic Butter Machine has a recipe for tincture in it. You have an MBM right?

The oil is done in a way that there is no plant matter, (except the important part, the trichomes) using the quick wash after freezing the buds and the alcohol. The oil turns out an amber color which means there is no plant matter in there. Tincture comes out green...plant matter.
You can read the exact method on Motoco's How to make the oil thread in my signature.

The oil is pure, the reduction takes out most of the alcohol. It's perfect to take up into a syringe, if done right. So it's not too thick.

Some of my history of cannabis reading a few years ago revealed that the tincture is what used to be referred to as snake oil selling. LOL Yes, they really did use cannabis in many oils and tinctures way back when.

I'm a strictly joint man myself Sue but just the mere thought of being able to smoke anywhere in public without being noticed has got me flabbergasted! I mean here folks are allowed to smoke those e-cigs in places you cant even smoke cigarettes; bars, coffee shops, even in the supermarkets. It's like a new craze.

Hey Bar, after you have made the CCO, DO NOT test taste it like it's tincture or you will be in a galaxy far, far away for a couple of days.

:thedoubletake::cco::thedoubletake:

So tincture is more of a liquid like the flavored nicotine juice they load in the e-cigs, correct Partner?

Broke Ass tincture is like glycerin and bud made in the MB machine or you can use olive oil etc.... CCO oil is cooked off with solvent and strained blah blah blah but basically is pure trichromes.... Again someone with a brain should be through soon..;)...:circle-of-love:

Oh stop that! Every time you say that it reminds of Night of the living dead...or walking dead...or living walking dead....more brains.
:rofl:

:thumb:

You can stop with the"Dumb Blonde Routine" already Fifi. We've all seen you shine & lord knows you know how to grow some pot! :love:

Ok, ok, ok...
Now I'm interested in oil. I just plain ol love & enjoy getting, and staying high. I guess you can call it a medical condition (no dis-respect intended for those of us who it really helps) because I don't feel normal sober.
With that said the mission starts today to create an oil I can use in an e-cig. Cajun, you're first up to bat; exactly what type of e-cig do I need to purchase? Do you know of anyone doing this already? Is the oil always gooey or can it be in a more liquid form? Blah, blah, blah...

Yeah, when I decide to try something new I'm like that little brother that won't stop pestering you until you tell me everything.

I want to know this too!

My experiments with making VG vape oil with heat extraction have wasted bud, produced vape oil that takes about 5ml to get high and clogs my wicks in 2-4 tanks. ( Tests were done with cheap vape pens/atomizers and also a 6-60W mod with 0.5 sub Ohm tanks) -- to those that don't vape that translates into totally useless vape oil. I can't inhale it fast enough to get high.

My wife recently showed me an internet artcle where they diluted a slightly less refined CCO with vegetable glycerine(VG) but I'm skeptical that it would work. VG, water, and vape pen wicks mix. VG, oil and vape pen wicks don't mix.

Trust me -- I intend to try a broad reach with a small amount of oil :)

I can't resist a sailing story. :)

Last time I was tacking on Boston Harbor, it was in my old Laser entirely too early in the year (March of 2011?) **

There was a bit of an unexpected wind as I came out of the protection of Dorchester Bay. I tried to point up into the wind, but my tack turned into a jibe, grabbed the line out of my hands and capsized me. With a 22 foot sail and a 12.5 foot length (waterline) the lazer can get airborne in a 15-20 knot wind. I was totally unable to hold on in what turned out to be 30 knot wind gusts before I got back to shore. I righted and capsized 5 times in 15 minutes and spent a total of about an hour in 37 degree water until I removed the mast underwater, removed the lower pole and sailed back with half a mast and a wrinkled flapping sail by holding the boom and sail with my left hand, the rudder with right hand, and the detatched lower mast pole in my third hand. I came home with some very tired and cold muscles.

I cracked the mast step and married into a family that doesn't like to sail, so the old laser now sits outside beside the stream, dreaming of better days.

**A better storyteller could turn this tale into a 20 minute epic struggle against the forces of nature. I think of it as the dumbest thing I ever did while sailing.

And amazingly no hypothermia! You are one lucky man.
But, as I say that....I'm thinking you want us to giggle at the vision of it playing through the mind....so I'll do that just for you. :rofl:

Great story. :thumb:

I am a noob. My first oil experience went ok but I got some on my fingers and without thinking, licked it off. I was plastered in my chair the rest of the day going oh crap. I had not got high for several decades as they pee tested at work. So after all these years I was wrecked. Thankfully it was more of an up strain so could sort of get it together after a while. I was supprised I did not get paranoid as I used to in my mis-spent youth. My partner had a good laugh about the whole thing.

I am a noob. My first oil experience went ok but I got some on my fingers and without thinking, licked it off. I was plastered in my chair the rest of the day going oh crap. I had not got high for several decades as they pee tested at work. So after all these years I was wrecked. Thankfully it was more of an up strain so could sort of get it together after a while. I was supprised I did not get paranoid as I used to in my mis-spent youth. My partner had a good laugh about the whole thing.

Thanks for the laugh Mighty Mouse, laughing with you not at you. That would have been the perfect time to learn how to tack, because if you take a small 1/4 grain size tack it will bring you back down to earth.

:thedoubletake::cco::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the laugh Mighty Mouse, laughing with you not at you. That would have been the perfect time to learn how to tack, because if you take a small 1/4 grain size tack it will bring you back down to earth.

:thedoubletake::cco::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yep, I felt like I was off the earth for a bit. :thedoubletake: I am gearing up to tacking for the partner's benfit. I will learn on myself to get it right first.
I sure enjoy all the folks I have been following here. Thank you, you are all a great bunch.

Yep, I felt like I was off the earth for a bit. :thedoubletake: I am gearing up to tacking for the partner's benfit. I will learn on myself to get it right first.
I sure enjoy all the folks I have been following here. Thank you, you are all a great bunch.

They are a great bunch, aren't they :)

You do realize you are a part of this bunch now :rofl: :rofl:

I'm a strictly joint man myself Sue but just the mere thought of being able to smoke anywhere in public without being noticed has got me flabbergasted! I mean here folks are allowed to smoke those e-cigs in places you cant even smoke cigarettes; bars, coffee shops, even in the supermarkets. It's like a new craze.

I see them all over the streets of Pittsburgh too B A R, and every time I do I think about the possibilities. I have a sweet portable vaporizer waiting to be tested when I get home. I'm lovin' the idea that I could take my river walks to the labyrinth with vape in hand. :woohoo:

Welcome to the oil threads Reg. It's a whole new world. :battingeyelashes: :love:

That's why I wrote that, to remind our "Oilheads" that if you sloppy tack you can take a 911 tack to get you back to normal. Very important for our elderly & new comers a like. :drool:

Speaking of sloppy tacking........were's Johnnygotmydistillerandwon'ttellanybodyhowhedid :love:

:love::cco::love:

That's why I wrote that, to remind our "Oilheads" that if you sloppy tack you can take a 911 tack to get you back to normal. Very important for our elderly & new comers a like. :drool:

Speaking of sloppy tacking........were's Johnnygotmydistillerandwon'ttellanybodyhowhedid :love:

:love::cco::love:

He has been awfully quiet these days. We know he's lurking, but this is not normal behavior for him.

Hello John! Come out, come out wherever you are. :love:

Back
Top Bottom