Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

It's here! I expected a scratch and dent item, but this thing is in perfectly new condition with all of the original supplies. Woot Woot!

distiller2.jpg

Hell yes.
Beautiful lil thing there. Ok, I'm breaking down & getting one. I've resisted cause I want 100% control, 100% of the time. And mostly cause I can get 190 proof grain alcohol all day long ;). But this thing is just too neat.
They're a lil out of my financial take for now, but...soon.

Very nice machine! My will be here next Wed. Cannot wait. I could not find a scratch and dent sale, but did get an OK price with free shipping.

Question for all you Oilers::cco:

Can the oil you make be used in the re-fillable battery operated e-cigs? Those things are so common now that it would be the perfect solution to medicating in public.

I was asked this yesterday Broke Ass and haven't been able to find a definitive answer... I am "assuming" that it can be done but I can't figure out in my head how you could continuously reuse it without it getting all gunked up... Someone with a brain will be through and give ya a real answer I'm sure....:circle-of-love:

I was asked this yesterday Broke Ass and haven't been able to find a definitive answer... I am "assuming" that it can be done but I can't figure out in my head how you could continuously reuse it without it getting all gunked up... Someone with a brain will be through and give ya a real answer I'm sure....:circle-of-love:

Well, ate up or not, my answer "yes" stands. It's pretty easy to do.

Dang Ms. D.. You see my report cards or something? Lol.

:oops: I don't remember seeing your answer Cajun or I would have taken that as gospel and asked how... Love ya Mean it.....:circle-of-love:

Can you say that slower?
Lol. Love ya sis.

Yes, I know quite a bit about him. If you go back far enough, you'll see where I recommend reading his story to a member here.

Tim & I tried to make CCO with our MBM's for a long time. He even took off the blades to avoid the shoe polish it turns out. Neither one of us were happy with the results.
Tim was approached by "ppl" after his oil making thread, to make a thread on the oil made in the MBM.
You still don't see one do ya? It was never made.

Point blank, the oil is NOT the same. Maybe in the future.
Just got a MBM for Christmas and I have to agree, it makes shoe polish. Damn stuff looks just like the kiwi black shoe polish I use to use in the military. Seems like I just wasted my herb to make this stuff that is too thick to even get in a syringe.

Just got a MBM for Christmas and I have to agree, it makes shoe polish. Damn stuff looks just like the kiwi black shoe polish I use to use in the military. Seems like I just wasted my herb to make this stuff that is too thick to even get in a syringe.

You can try to salvage it by adding more alcohol and "cleaning" the pot with it. You can then remove the last of the solvent by using the technique in the oil making thread. Good luck. :peace:

I have the MBM and it is fine for making infused canna coconut or olive oil for cooking goodies, however not so good for making vape oil or tacking oil. That I make as per motoco's method. I decarb first before making oil. If I want vape, I add the vape ingredients before I cook down the last 1/2 cup of the mixture. Works well for me so far.

Yep, the oil we make can be used like that Reg. You need to have refillable atomizers/chambers. But that's it other than the mix.
:thumb:

:oops: again... Now I see your response... I guess we were answering at the same time.... I'd say great minds but I would not want to insult you cause mine ain't so great...:thedoubletake:.....:circle-of-love:
You can stop with the"Dumb Blonde Routine" already Fifi. We've all seen you shine & lord knows you know how to grow some pot! :love:

Well, ate up or not, my answer "yes" stands. It's pretty easy to do.
Ok, ok, ok...
Now I'm interested in oil. I just plain ol love & enjoy getting, and staying high. I guess you can call it a medical condition (no dis-respect intended for those of us who it really helps) because I don't feel normal sober.
With that said the mission starts today to create an oil I can use in an e-cig. Cajun, you're first up to bat; exactly what type of e-cig do I need to purchase? Do you know of anyone doing this already? Is the oil always gooey or can it be in a more liquid form? Blah, blah, blah...

Yeah, when I decide to try something new I'm like that little brother that won't stop pestering you until you tell me everything.

In addition to what super groomer said, you could thin it out with grapeseed oil. It would go into a syringe and at least be useable. :)

Take it on! LOL I had thought about it myself, but I tack on my dentures which is not how most users would do it.
Someday we'll get someone brave enough to do that. ;-) Tim commented once when I mentioned this, that now we just need someone with perfect teeth and smile to make a video.
:):)

Oooooo...... Pretty. Congratulations. We expect some great pictures of the process now. I can't wait to get mine. Should be there sometime next week. :slide:

It's here! I expected a scratch and dent item, but this thing is in perfectly new condition with all of the original supplies. Woot Woot!

distiller2.jpg

I just today read where people were using the tincture in the cigs. Why not oil? Seems to me it would be safer, less alcohol in it than a tincture. That would worry the hell out of me.
Sorry Partner but it's like I'm starting my 420mag journey all over again as a newbie. I never paid attention to the oil convos since I wasn't interested in it until now. What's the difference between oil & tincture?

Take it on! LOL I had thought about it myself, but I tack on my dentures which is not how most users would do it.
Someday we'll get someone brave enough to do that. ;-) Tim commented once when I mentioned this, that now we just need someone with perfect teeth and smile to make a video.
:):)

We'll have enough members that have dentures that I'd think there'd be great appreciation for one demonstrating how to tack with dentures Canna. You should rethink that.

Yep, the oil we make can be used like that Reg. You need to have refillable atomizers/chambers. But that's it other than the mix.

How would you clean it Cajun? Understand, I come from a background where all I've ever used was a joint, a bong or a pipe. Even the vaporizer is a brand new concept to me.

Back
Top Bottom