Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

SWICKing is fun and all, Canna, and I'm sure it appeals to your delightful tinkering nature... You should check out Sue's journal regarding the efficacy of SWICKing in veg. After reading the discussion there you might decide the file drawers are better used for soaking your feet than watering your vegging plants... #TeamnoSWICKforveg

Sue may think I'm paying no attention to her journals. One of these days we are going to talk about why her LOS is getting it's ass kicked by Doc's kit, but she has a lot going on right now.

:circle-of-love:

PeeJay, you made me tear up there. He's real close to dying now and my life will return to it's new sense of normal soon after, but I will sit right down with you and learn. I'm so frustrated with it right now and can't attend to it yet.

Thank you.

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Thank you Canna. There's really not much else that can be said, and this is all I really need right now. :love:

I'm so excited! I will have a surprise over the weekend to show you all. This is thanks to another very generous and wonderful member on this forum...you all know him well.....
Light Addict! Woo Hoo, I've got building to do!
More sometime this weekend with pictures.

I wound up getting some overtime both days, so have to take it. That cuts my plan timing down considerably. I'm so thankful though.

Hope everyone has a great day!

UPDATE INDOOR GIRLS...yes...all 5 are confirmed gals. :)

All 5 are showing off new furry pistils. Here's a couple close ups:

update_6-21_5.jpg

update_6-21_3.jpg

update_6-21_4.jpg

update_6-21_2.jpg

I took the plants out of the SWICK containers while they veg. Do auto flowers really VEG?
I also did a little LST to two of them, they were taller than the other 3 and I'm trying to keep things somewhat even on the canopy:

update_6-21_1.jpg

They are all in their new vegging soil, and the leaves on the tallest one have not had any other issues...so I'm guessing they love their new digs. :)

I'm heading out to do some outdoor "gardening" and should have some update pics for those tonight too.

And of course I can't forget the exciting news. An addition to my grow....what else...no, not more babies...yet. LOL

Courtesy of our treasured member Light Addict, for only the cost of shipping to me, I have 4 Budmaster XG LED light clusters!

update_6-21_6.jpg

Kitty is helping point out the power packs for them. I dug out two brand new large computer fans that will be mounted with the LED lights when I get the build done:

update_6-21_7.jpg

Here's one of the Clusters topface:

update_6-21_8.jpg

Now all I need is the time to get them mounted to a fixture and get the wiring done!

:thanks: LA, you know I luv ya!

Hey canna. Now u need a box

Hey canna. Now u need a box

That's what I meant by fixture, should have said housing. LOL
I have something in mind, just need the time to get everything together. Light Addict made a housing for his out of a recycled metal cd rack. It was pretty cool. If I can find the picture, I'll post it up.
I have a very old 5 disc cd changer unit (remember how big those were? LOL) that might work perfectly to mount these in with the fans installed also. I have to find it and do some measuring.....and get my cutting tools together.

That's what I meant by fixture, should have said housing. LOL
I have something in mind, just need the time to get everything together. Light Addict made a housing for his out of a recycled metal cd rack. It was pretty cool. If I can find the picture, I'll post it up.
I have a very old 5 disc cd changer unit (remember how big those were? LOL) that might work perfectly to mount these in with the fans installed also. I have to find it and do some measuring.....and get my cutting tools together.

I am making mine out of cans. Metal in them down and make a plaster mold and for under 50.00. Bucks. But I'm a metal guy anyway. I take foam and make a design of what I want and pour sand around it and pour hot metal . When cooled . Got perfect casting. That is re cycled beer coke and them dang energy drinks.

I am making mine out of cans. Metal in them down and make a plaster mold and for under 50.00. Bucks. But I'm a metal guy anyway. I take foam and make a design of what I want and pour sand around it and pour hot metal . When cooled . Got perfect casting. That is re cycled beer coke and them dang energy drinks.

Well, good for you on the recycling! That sounds fun...but I don't have cans around. I have plastic bottles. LOL
Post us a pic of the finished one if you like. We would be very interested to see how it comes out. :)

I guess I'm recycling in a way....saves room at the dump for what would have been taken up by a metal cd changer casing. :thumb:

You're a good man Charlie Brown (Light Addict).
'
I for one can testify that LA has been a gracious doner for a long time. It just goes to show that the saying "The good you do in life comes back to you 10fold" is true.

UPDATE O.S.S. PURPLE...OUTDOORS

Oh, this plant! Or should I say..."This stalk with a few leaves"?

This plant appears to have stopped stretching...finally! Every time I say that it begins again. :loopy:
There are going to be very few bud sites on this girl, I'm guessing.

purple_buds_4.jpg

However, just in case there was any question at all that this is a purple strain...check out the buds starting at the now two tops.
The purple color is vewy vewy nice:

Purple_buds_1.jpg

purple_buds_2.jpg

purple_buds_3.jpg

WOW, stunning display of generosity by that kind and talented man known as Light Addict....didn't he help Tassie as well....? Good karma should come bouncing back to him in spades and in that I am a true believer.....you deserve, Canna.....congrats.....and LA, you are a proper gentleman extraordinaire.....

Since I am a new grower, I now have 2 under my belt, but not a full year cycle in my growing environment...winter went by well enough, but once the spring hit, lots of rain and skyrocketing dew points made the humidity shoot up....then my dehumidifier recall....came down with powdery mildew and just had to shitcan 24 clones and 12 veg plants 2 months in and ready to go to the flower room....

Now I have to swab down 1800 square feet of grow space, any tips would be appreciated on methods of decontamination....took a couple days to mourn and bitchslap myself to get over how much I suck....but Canna, you have inspired me to give myself the time to decontaminate properly and take my grow outside....am going to the compassion club on saturday to purchase 12 more beans and will rebuild again from there thruout the summer months to get a perpetual 12 plants per month of harvest with the patients I have now...

oh lord, live and learn....you folks inspire me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the inspiration not to throw in the towel and get over myself.....:love::love::love: thank you all.....

UPDATE WILDLINGS OUTDOORS 6-21-15

All of the Wildlings and the O.S.S. Purple got a top dressing of new enriched home brewed soil. They seem to be doing well, and are growing...although not real fast yet. Let's see if they spark up with the new topping.
Here are most of them, I'm missing a picture of one.....

update_6-21_15.jpg

Update_6-21_9.jpg

update_6-21_11.jpg

update_6-21_12.jpg

update_6-21_13.jpg

Now, this poor girl had a mishap with the wind (I'm guessing) about a week ago. The plant just plain snapped in half. It was a clean break, no footprints or chew signs or digging. So I'm attributing it to weather mishap. I caught it very early and brought the top half inside and immediately put it in some water. It was wilted quite badly, but it perked up within an hour and by morning was looking healthy. I am trying to root it, and then replant if that works.
The part still in the soil I was concerned about, but it appears there are new shoots starting on both sides of the break. We'll think the best.
Pic is a bit blurry....oops:

update_6-21_14.jpg

It wanted to be topped & got tired of waiting on you. LOL

Do deer like cannabis?

call me hairy fairy, but this powdery mildew thing has really thrown my concentration off big time wondering what the sam hill to do and to make sure the time I spend swabbing up, I'm doing it right......less than 2 minutes after posting about my dilemma in this journal I got an email from a website out of WA state that I subscribe to called Marijuana Venture, The News Source for Professional Marijuana Growers & Producers, highlighting a new product for treating powdery mildew.....I love it when the universe speaks back to me....I try, lord knows.....

call me hairy fairy, but this powdery mildew thing has really thrown my concentration off big time wondering what the sam hill to do and to make sure the time I spend swabbing up, I'm doing it right......less than 2 minutes after posting about my dilemma in this journal I got an email from a website out of WA state that I subscribe to called Marijuana Venture, The News Source for Professional Marijuana Growers & Producers, highlighting a new product for treating powdery mildew.....I love it when the universe speaks back to me....I try, lord knows.....

I must have missed the post on the powdery mildew.....
But I sure hope what they have works! If you try it out, do let us know the results.
:)

Back
Top Bottom