Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

UPDATE 6-27-15 In the Haven...

First the Auto Stretch Purple

This is such a deep purple (yes, I loved that group too) color starting on the leaves. There are two top buds and so far 6 others at the nodes of the plant. Not many....but we'll see how full the buds get. :)

purple_6.jpg

purple_buds_5.jpg

Wildlings coming up next.

Note: The little specs you see on the leaves are pollen and misc. stuff that's dropping from the oak trees. It's not bugs. I checked. ;-)

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

UPDATE Wildlings 6-27-15

I condensed the pics into two frames. I am getting close to my monthly data usage on my phone....

Here's the kids. They are doing fine. In the lower picture you can see the broken top plant is thriving. Looks a little weird leafed, but at least it's green new leaves. LOL

The two that were topped are doing good, they are both growing new shoots..hopefully new tops. :)
I gave them all a good dose of watering, it's been a bit dry here the last couple of days and no rain expected over the weekend.
There are two holes in the Haven, but the critters are leaving the plants alone. These cages around them are really helping.

Update_6-27_7.jpg

Update_6-27_6.jpg

You all are awesome. Thanks so much for the thumbs up. :)

Sue and Shawnee, I can't tell you how many times I've thought of making this place a "collective" of sorts. LOL But...the winters here.......just wouldn't work out in the end.

I'll post up a pic when I get it "fired" up. ;-)

I, personally, have no problem with winter. Just sayin'. :laughtwo:

Wow Canna, you should have my "Wonder Woman" title. Marvelous job on the light. This will make so much difference in your grow.

There's not an emoticon that expresses the pride I'm feeling right now. Kudos on figuring out how to keep critters out of your plants. You're just clicking along aren't you? Good work. Very good work. :bravo:

Wow Canna, you should have my "Wonder Woman" title. Marvelous job on the light. This will make so much difference in your grow.

There's not an emoticon that expresses the pride I'm feeling right now. Kudos on figuring out how to keep critters out of your plants. You're just clicking along aren't you? Good work. Very good work. :bravo:

Thanks Sue,

I had to do something. This critter has slowed my plans down, and I don't like to be slowed down. Damn independent women! :laughtwo:

I am done for the day. I pounded some boards inside around the fencing so it can't be pushed. Just in case. Set the trap again and got my mess cleaned up from all the projects I've been doing.

I'm tired.....so vewy vewy tired.....(what movie is that from?)

I need my oil!! I tire too easily these days. LOL

I'm tired.....so vewy vewy tired.....(what movie is that from?)

I believe Young Frankenstein. :battingeyelashes:

I just love your "mind" sista of "mine" I :love: great :idea: :high-five: and your full of them.

Beautiful color on flowers. Wow.

I totally agree 7Dust. It's going to be awesome to watch how the colors develop. I've never grown a purple strain before, I may be hooked after this. :laughtwo:

I'm smoking Dark a Devil Auto. I think it's considered a purple strain. Awfully colorful and tasty, this one. The high carries into tomorrow. No lie.

image27656.jpg

The sugar leaves are more potent than the flowers IMHO, and believe me, that's saying a lot.

image27655.jpg

I'm enjoying this one. I'll be planting another this next week.

Thanks Brother dear....we must have inherited it from Mom.

:circle-of-love:
:cheesygrinsmiley: :high-five::love:

I'm smoking Dark a Devil Auto. I think it's considered a purple strain. Awfully colorful and tasty, this one. The high carries into tomorrow. No lie.

image27656.jpg

The sugar leaves are more potent than the flowers IMHO, and believe me, that's saying a lot.

image27655.jpg

I'm enjoying this one. I'll be planting another this next week.

That looks sweet! Wish we could all join you. :)

I did grow something purple....turned out be just the leaves though. LOL I think it was temperature extremes that forced this reveg plant into turning purple, but it turned out really unusual looking.

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Second funniest o.k maybe funniest western of all time.. Blazing saddles is funny, love the Frisco kid also but anybody seen Evil Roy Slade? Don't know if it was because I saw it when I was a kid, but I just remember laughing till it hurt at that film....

That looks sweet! Wish we could all join you. :)

I did grow something purple...

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS
Oh yeah, that's right! I remember that.
You are so vewy vewy close......
Hint: In front of the saloon gals workplace a horse gets a knuckle sandwich....
This better be the right answer because it's been on the tip of my tongue every since I read the above post:
Mel Brook's "Blazin Saddles"?

One of my favorite movies as well. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom