Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

You didn't really think I would let that DIY challenge go past me, did you? LOL
Here's my bud dryer from the mesh laundry baskets I mentioned:
Bud_dryer.jpg

I just wired them together and I have some mesh to drape over the openings when I'm ready for the nugs.
You are amazing :thumb:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Okay, I counted the days since flip on my grow and I'm figuring harvest will be in exactly two weeks from today. I am planning to do the following as suggested by this post clip 5 days from harvest:

My flush in 5 days. I water with a flush solution and then trim off 25% of my fan leaves at the same time. 3 days later (next watering) I use plain water and again trim off 25% of fan leaves. Then when I chop down 2 days later I fully trim all buds.
My weed always tastes great and smells fabulous. The dry is normally 4-5 days and then jar cured for 2 weeks minimum.

I cannot remember at the moment where that clip came from, but it was here on :420:

Any other suggestions on the final week or two weeks before harvest are very welcome!

I like the bud dryer Canna but, if they were connected on the wider sides vs the narrow ends it may give more surface area for drying?

Sure love all that you share here. :goodjob:

I like the bud dryer Canna but, if they were connected on the wider sides vs the narrow ends it may give more surface area for drying?

Sure love all that you share here. :goodjob:
Yes, Heady. Good point. They aren't permanently connected, so I can switch that around when I get ready for it. I won't need near the space that all of these are providing, but down the road I may need it as I get a variety of strains going. :thanks:

Best of buds my friend!

:)

1HC FTW KC

Hey LA, 1HC FTW KC!
I am going to get to your thread today for sure.
Everytime I get down my subscribed list, something else pops up. LOL I'm sure you know how that goes. :thumb:

Glad to see you put Gert in the POTM contest despite the sad and unexpected ending.

And this is the leaf issue on one of the clones.
I think the soil mix is ready to start having nutes added. I'll be doing that tonight at 1/4 strength. I do let the pots dry out completely before watering. I have inspected the leaves under and over for bugs as well as the soil, no bugs. Anyone know what this might be?

Leaf_issue_12-6_2.jpg
Leaf_Issue_12-6_1.jpg

Here's what I'm thinking is a possible issue based on very low humidity in the veggie room right now:
Toxicity
Young and newer growth developes chlorotic dark orange to dark rusty brown molting, first on young leaves then progressing to older leaves. Slow growth and loss of vigor. Toxicity is compounded by low humidity.

I do have a small humidifier that I will add to the room tonight too. I am burning wood for heat, which dries the air and it is getting colder by the day in my area.
Just looking for opinions and hoping someone else has had this leaf problem and knows what caused it.

Morning Canna, never saw anything like those spots before.

a pot of water on the wood stove may help add humidity as well if needed.

Back
Top Bottom