Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Happy Monday, everyone! How about a little Update on the 146 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill!
She was flipped to 12/12 83 days ago,71 days ago I spotted her first flowers.

She's actually pretty happy for a plant that has hardly any leaves left... :)

The SaugaView®:

1.jpg

She's still getting a little fatter everyday, but her pistil production has slowed way down...she's also not drinking as much as she did a week ago- 4 days between waterings, instead of 2.5 days...
2a.jpg

All those sticks you see are keeping the buds from falling over- she'll look alot different at harvest time, when I pull all the sticks out...she's gonna be a bit floppy...
3.jpg

A couple of her buds:
4.jpg

6.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic- I have one of those usb microscopes, but (evidently) I'm not capable of taking clear pics with it, so I just used the loupe -there's a little amber there- not quite enough yet, but she's pretty close to done- 4 or 5 more days maybe...
10.jpg

And the silhouette shot:
7.jpg

And that's about it for today!

If she gets harvested before next Monday, I'll post up a bunch of harvest pics...

Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support.. :love:

Please, be as careful as you can out there, and
keep the people of Ukraine in your thoughts and prayers... :love:

Sorry for the crappy pic- I have one of those usb microscopes, but (evidently) I'm not capable of taking clear pics with it,
Yeah, really crappy pics. :rolleyes: (sarcasm face)

Not so much, dude. Your pics are inspiring! This has been a fun one to follow. Good luck with the chop!

She's looking good MrC! I'm not sure why you think the pics are whack. I love them, especially the bud pics.

You'll barely need to trim her at all and that's wonderful!

Can't wait to see the sagging pics after the sticks are removed. I know those pics will make me feel better about how my plants usually look at the end. :laughtwo:

Thanks, Boo!
She just keeps getting fatter and fatter!
She sure does!
Was she supposed to get blue?
You'd think so, right? But no, when I first picked the strain I noticed that Herbies didn't mention blue at all, and usually, if there may be some color, they mention it in their description...they did mention that she might be a heavy yielder, and it looks like they might be right about that...:drool:
This has been a fun one to follow. Good luck with the chop!
Thanks, Azimuth! She's been a fun one to grow too- Thank You for following along!
I'm not sure why you think the pics are whack.
Just the 1 trichome shot, which I shot through my loupe..although, if you squint a little, I guess it looks alright .... :)

You'll barely need to trim her at all and that's wonderful!
One advantage of killing all the fan leaves early on... ;)

Can't wait to see the sagging pics after the sticks are removed.
Yeah, a lot of those colas will be horizontal or upside-down without all those sticks...but only for a few minutes....

Happy Monday, everyone! How about a little Update on the 146 day old @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill!
She was flipped to 12/12 83 days ago,71 days ago I spotted her first flowers.

She's actually pretty happy for a plant that has hardly any leaves left... :)

The SaugaView®:

1.jpg

She's still getting a little fatter everyday, but her pistil production has slowed way down...she's also not drinking as much as she did a week ago- 4 days between waterings, instead of 2.5 days...
2a.jpg

All those sticks you see are keeping the buds from falling over- she'll look alot different at harvest time, when I pull all the sticks out...she's gonna be a bit floppy...
3.jpg

A couple of her buds:
4.jpg

6.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic- I have one of those usb microscopes, but (evidently) I'm not capable of taking clear pics with it, so I just used the loupe -there's a little amber there- not quite enough yet, but she's pretty close to done- 4 or 5 more days maybe...
10.jpg

And the silhouette shot:
7.jpg

And that's about it for today!

If she gets harvested before next Monday, I'll post up a bunch of harvest pics...

Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support.. :love:

Please, be as careful as you can out there, and
keep the people of Ukraine in your thoughts and prayers... :love:
You are so patient! I’d have chopped it already to my detriment. What kind of smells are you getting?

You are so patient! I’d have chopped it already to my detriment.
Ha! I had to be- she just kept pumping out the fresh pistils until about two days ago. I was actually ready to chop 2 weeks ago, but she had different ideas...
What kind of smells are you getting?
I'm terrible at describing smells, but I'll say she smells kind of piney, with a bit of citrus and a little cat pee...
Smells good to me, but Mrs.C's not going to miss that smell in the house!

Ha! I had to be- she just kept pumping out the fresh pistils until about two days ago. I was actually ready to chop 2 weeks ago, but she had different ideas...

I'm terrible at describing smells, but I'll say she smells kind of piney, with a bit of citrus and a little cat pee...
Smells good to me, but Mrs.C's not going to miss that smell in the house!
Hmmm where’s the blueberry?

Hmmm where’s the blueberry?
Good question... :rofl: the only thing about her that's blue is her name...and she sure doesn't smell like any berries I've ever smelled... :)

She's looking lovely Carcass
Thank you, Stunger- I was getting tired of waiting, but she's finally (almost) done ...
Looking spectacular and yummy!
Thanks, Baked! (Sorry I missed this earlier)
You can certainly be proud of this grow, she is flat packing it. :bravo:
Thank you, Nev! Now I just have to remember what I did, so I can maybe do it again... :hmmmm:
Although, next time, I'll skip the part where I kill all the leaves ...:oops:

Thank you, Nev! Now I just have to remember what I did, so I can maybe do it again... :hmmmm:
The remembering part does seem to often be a problem. I think it has something to do with what we're growing and what we do with it! :ganjamon:

Actually, I did write most stuff down...the problem with that, is- it's in my handwriting, and that shit is real hard to read... :)

Actually, I did write most stuff down...the problem with that, is- it's in my handwriting, and that shit is real hard to read... :)
Hello there :)

She is just beautiful!

You really do grow like a gun.

Thank you, T!
She was a fun one to grow, kinda hate to see her go ...
Hey- how's that little auto doing- ready to start training yet?
Fun fact: your journal and my journal are both on page 302...

Back
Top Bottom