Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Beautiful Carcass! Well done, great effort!
Thank you, Stunger!
(Sorry I missed this earlier)
Hardly any of the expected flop on that beauty!
Next time, I won't need so many sticks! :cheesygrinsmiley:
The house doesn't smell like weed, so the filter part of the drying box is working...hopefully, the drying part works as well as the filter....
Betcha can’t grow another one like that?!?! Beginners luck is all that was. Puny looking coca colas too. Newb harvest at best. Haha.
Ha! I'll hopefully get it figured out one of these days... I'm starting small, gonna work my way up to real pot plants :rofl: :high-five:

And Thank you, Regrowth!
( I couldn't quote your post)

Wonderful grow C Magic :) And so lovely watching you turn a bean into a beauty.

You really are so fabulous and it’s not just the sleep deprivation talking either. It’s the sleep deprivation mixed with wine talking.

Just so you know, I’m still expecting a Monday update.

Well, it's time for a Saturday Harvest Update!

The Blueberry Hill from @Herbies Seeds was 151 days old, flipped 88 days ago,76 days since I spotted her first flowers...

She's been in the dark since Thursday afternoon- I was going to stick her in the broom closet, but I don't have anything else growing at the moment, so I just left her in the box, and turned the lights off (but left the fans on)- she'd been in the dark for apx 40 hours at harvest time this morning.
Here's how she looked- about the same....
0.jpg

The last look at her in the box:
1.jpg

So I removed all the sticks and wires, and she didn't get as floppy as I thought she would
1a.jpg

She spread out a little, but otherwise, she was holding herself up pretty good
3.jpg

So here we are 3 hours later, 41 colas trimmed, 4 to go...there was also 15 small ones.
4.jpg

Finally done- 3.5 hours, and that little pile of trim is all there was.
Jeez, I'm as slow as molasses in january :oops:
5.jpg

Here's the skeleton- I'd like to say that the position of every branch is the result of a well thought out and perfectly executed master plan...
....but we all know that's bullshit- I just direct the branches to wherever there's room for em... :) There was more larf than I thought, I'll get that stuff off of there later.
5a.jpg

On to the scale- not as much there as I'd hoped, but it'll do...(761g wet)
6 -761g.jpg

It went from there to my new drying box-I'm trying to slow the drying down a little, so we'll see if this is gonna do it or not..That's a charcoal filter at the top, leftover from my A/C repair days- this girl is real stinky, and Mrs.C. asked if there's any way to tone the stink down a little, so this may or may not do that...but at least I tried...You can see the little air inlet holes at the bottom of the pic.
7.jpg

Pulling air through the filter, outside the box ,is a little blower I had leftover from my days overclocking computers- it's a 12 volt blower, running on 5 volts so it doesn't pull too much air through the box...it's also on a timer- half hour on, half hour off 24/7.
8.jpg

I want to Thank @Herbies Seeds for the seed that grew this fat little lady.:thanks:

And that about wraps this one up...I hope she takes about 8 days to dry, and then I'll post up a final weight. She did pretty well, despite me killing all her fan leaves a month or so back...
I'll be starting another something in there real soon, I'll let you know when that happens!

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support.. :love:

And please, Stay safe out there!:peace:
Beautiful colas my friend @Carcass
Terrific work, congrats on the harvest.

Stay safe
Bill

Awesome end to a great-looking plant! Sounds like you'll get something like 6 or 7 oz from her - not too shabby! :thumb:

Congrats on the harvest of that lovely plant, MrC. :bravo:

And what a surprise that you have yet another use for a box! :laughtwo:

Your book of home grown records keeps getting thicker C-man. Another stellar job bringing seeds to fruition.
:green_heart:
I look forward to the next seed drop and the weekly Monday updates, or Tuesdays (baby sitting) , Thursday’s (not feeling it), or even Saturdays (I’m done).:love:

Congrats on the Blueberry Hill harvest, Carcass. I'm happy you got so much from her because she looked seriously chonky.

So, what's next? :nomo:

Just so you know, I’m still expecting a Monday update.
Thanks for the kind words, Trala! I'll update something...not sure what, but something!
you're probably "nose blind." What does your wife say?
I thought that might be the case, but this morning, Mrs.C. mentioned how nice it was to not have a stinky house, so looks like I've got her"seal of approval"...
Terrific work, congrats on the harvest.
Thank You, Bill! :thumb:
Congratulations on almost 7 oz's of the finest weed from your box! I'm pumped that I have seeds to try one!
Thanks, Stone- I was hoping for 8, but she wasn't quite that heavy...next time, maybe....
I'm pumped that I have seeds to try one!
That's cool! Cant wait to see how she does for you!
Btw - that’s some good looking “larf”.
Thank You, Boo!
Yeah, after 3.5 hours of trimming, I was done...I took the bigger stuff off this morning, got a little over half an ounce-I didn't trim it very well, but it'll be used for oil anyway...
larf half oz..jpg

Sounds like you'll get something like 6 or 7 oz from her - not too shabby!
Thanks, Beez! I was hoping to at least match the 7.2 oz Super Silver Haze...Next time maybe....
And what a surprise that you have yet another use for a box!
If I get anymore boxes going in there, I'm going to have to get a bigger room... :)
Your book of home grown records keeps getting thicker C-man.
Thanks, Nev! If I stay at it long enough, the elusive 8oz. plant might actually happen...
I'm glad you mentioned the awesome larf! It's giantica!
The bigger stuff is now in the drying box...every little bit helps!
So, what's next?
Thanks, HashGirl!
I haven't grown a GSC yet, so I'm going to give one a try...I'm hoping my seed-killing days are behind me..

1647803944339.png

I'm so happy to be able to read a byline in someone else's thread! :D

Congrats on the harvest Carcass! Another beauty in the books. Btw - that’s some good looking “larf”. :p
I'm glad you mentioned the awesome larf! It's giantica!
Thanks for the kind words, Trala! I'll update something...not sure what, but something!

I thought that might be the case, but this morning, Mrs.C. mentioned how nice it was to not have a stinky house, so looks like I've got her"seal of approval"...

Thank You, Bill! :thumb:

Thanks, Stone- I was hoping for 8, but she wasn't quite that heavy...next time, maybe....

That's cool! Cant wait to see how she does for you!

Thank You, Boo!
Yeah, after 3.5 hours of trimming, I was done...I took the bigger stuff off this morning, got a little over half an ounce-I didn't trim it very well, but it'll be used for oil anyway...
larf half oz..jpg

Thanks, Beez! I was hoping to at least match the 7.2 oz Super Silver Haze...Next time maybe....

If I get anymore boxes going in there, I'm going to have to get a bigger room... :)

Thanks, Nev! If I stay at it long enough, the elusive 8oz. plant might actually happen...

The bigger stuff is now in the drying box...every little bit helps!

Thanks, HashGirl!
I haven't grown a GSC yet, so I'm going to give one a try...I'm hoping my seed-killing days are behind me..
How big's the pot she was in?

Ha!...I thought of you when I dug that paper out of the recycle bin...(Tuesdays paper)

Back
Top Bottom