Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Beautiful work as always my brother :adore: I’m gonna train my plants like you one day when I grow up:headbanger:
:passitleft:

Thank You, Sunny-
Great to see you!
I’m gonna train my plants like you one day when I grow up:headbanger:
Ha! I wish I could come over to paradise and train one for ya!🌱...although, I just looked at your journal, and your present method seems to be working pretty well👍...
Beautiful ladies you're growing over there!

Happy Monday! Time for a little Update on the happenings in the box...

First, I've got to show you some of the cool stuff that Trala sent me, just because she's so nice.. :love:

it almost makes the box look not-so-ugly...(I added the flags)😁
ZK 0.jpg

And the little Kookaburra stash box:
Stash 1.jpg

Was that nice of her, or what? She also sent some biscuits (cookies) which I made short work of, (Tim Tams- damn those were good!)
and a cool mobile/seashell thingy for Mrs.C..
Thank You so much,@Trala❤️

And now on to the little @Weed Seeds Express Zkittlez...115 days old, flowering for 46 days...according to WSE, she should go 56-63 days, and I think they're pretty accurate with that...

The SaugaView®:
ZK 1u.jpg

Lots of yellow there, but very little of it is on the buds...
ZK 2u.jpg

The canopy is hanging in there...she's 24 inches from the light, which is crankin' out 215 watts...
ZK 3a.jpg

A bud or 2- They're still putting out new pistils, but the pistil production is slowing down a bit...
ZK 5.jpg

Bud #2
ZK 6.jpg

A true colors pic- No shortage of yellow on this girl!
In the last few days, she's developed a real interesting smell...if a skunk put on some peach flavored cologne, it would probably smell similar...Sweet 'n Skunky:D
ZK 7.jpg

A silhouette shot- buds are a little fatter than last week..and there's the other sticker that Trala sent!💚
ZK 8.jpg

And that's about it for today!
Thank You for looking, I really appreciate the support...❤️

You may also want to check out Mine and Trala's comparative grow here...
Trala is on holiday for a few days, so her update will probably happen later on this week...

Have a wonderful week, and I'll see you next time!
She is a Treasure, hope you enjoyed the biscuits.:love:

Zkittlez is still doing great. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Yellow...she wears it well!
Thank You, Shed-
Yeah, her being green is but a distant memory now...:cheesygrinsmiley:
.................................................................................................................................................
Another Monday!
And that means it's time for an Update on the little @Weed Seeds Express Zkittles...
122 days old now, she's been in the Dots for 92 days....

The SaugaView®:
ZK 1.jpg

She's been flowering for 56 days, she's barely drinking any water now, and she's looking done to me...
ZK 2a.jpg

So, when the lights go out at 8pm this evening, they'll stay off until Thursday morning.
A dark period prior to harvest may or may not benefit the buds, but it does put trim jail off for 2 days, and that's a good thing..😉
ZK 3.jpg

The buds look ready to me, and there's 15-20% amber trichomes, so she's done enough...
ZK 5.jpg

She should be a fairly easy trim job...at the rate she's losing leaves, she may be bald by Thursday morning..🤪

ZK 6.jpg

A true colors shot...I thought the low temps in the garage might have produced some colors besides yellow- but that didn't happen...
ZK 7a.jpg

Finally, a semi-silhouette shot- she's got some pretty good sized buds around the edges, the ones in the center are a bit smaller...fortunately, there's a lot of 'em...
ZK 10b.jpg

And that's where things are at today-
I'll post up some harvest pics later on in the week...

Thanks for taking an interest, I really appreciate your support..💚

I hope you all have a great week, and I'll see you at harvest time!

She's easy on the eye Carcass!
Thank You, Stunger!
Not as easy as she used to be, but she's an old lady now... 😁
Omg she is so lovely
Thanks, Trala!
Her sister ain't looking too bad, either...💚
What surprises me is that their buds are growing sooo differently from each other...it just goes to show how different 2 plants of the same variety can be...:hmmmm:

Thanks, Trala!
Her sister ain't looking too bad, either...💚
What surprises me is that their buds are growing sooo differently from each other...it just goes to show how different 2 plants of the same variety can be...:hmmmm:
It’s so bizarre aye?

From beginning to end they are so so different. My girl is hanging on to every single leaf and is still a nice lime green colour. Are you sure you sent me the right seed? Lolllling!

Are you sure you sent me the right seed? Lolllling!
The Zkittles were all very tiny little seeds, and I remember thinking "jeez, these things are tiny- I hope Trala doesn't think I just sent her the crappy ones"... 🤪

Congrats on the upcoming harvest Carcass! 🪓
her being green is but a distant memory now
Her being a plant will be a distant memory soon, with stacks of bud-filled jars (of various shapes and sizes ;) )!
Little? Stacked!
She's been flowering for 56 days, she's barely drinking any water now, and she's looking done to me...there's 15-20% amber trichomes, so she's done enough
Good time to call it a day. Can't wait to see it in the closet... :nomo:
it does put trim jail off for 2 days, and that's a good thing
Thursday works for me!
A true colors shot.
Not too shabby after all it's been through. Still no new yellowing leaves to my eyes.
fortunately, there's a lot of 'em
38 perhaps? I want top count at the end!

Thanks, Shed!
Congrats on the upcoming harvest Carcass!
@Weed Seeds Express was right on with their flowering estimate...56 days seems short, but she's definitely done on day 56...
Good time to call it a day. Can't wait to see it in the closet...
Since I don't have anything else growing yet, she'll just stay in the (dark) box... since 2 of the kids moved back in, there's no room in the closet anymore ... :straightface:
Still no new yellowing leaves to my eyes.
There's actually about a hundred fewer leaves than last week, but the ones that are left are keeping the yellow going...😁

Yet another masterwork. (No surprise there. :))

This grow has convinced me not to supplement the Grow Dots on the 2 plants I've got going that are relying solely on their goodies. I'll live with the yellowing leaves if I can get buds that are that splendiferous! :yummy:

What's next?

You don't get any time off just because you pulled off another great grow!

Thanks, GDB!
I'll live with the yellowing leaves
All that yellow bothered me quite a bit..but didn't seem to bug her at all.

I'm going to try the Dots again, and I'm thinking about adding more Dots (2 tbsp. or so) about 3 weeks after the initial dosage is activated-if it helps, it helps...if not, we'll know something else not to do...😁

What's next?
Not sure yet- it just occurred to me yesterday that I'd better get off my ass and start another one...I don't like having nothing growing... 🤔

A true colors shot...I thought the low temps in the garage might have produced some colors besides yellow- but that didn't happen...
ZK 7a.jpg

I think the SaugaView™️ of your Zkittlez looks a lot like your Super Silver Haze did at the end. Maybe not quite as colourful but definitely similar.

Super Silver Haze by Carcass.jpg

Back
Top Bottom