Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

:cheer: and :happy-birthday: to the newest Carcass baby!
Thanks, Shed- Mom was hoping for a Halloween baby...missed it by that🤏much!
Congrats on the new grandchild!

They cut the delivery close! 😯
Thank You, GDB- So close!
If we'd of had to stop at a red light on the way to the hospital, we'd of missed the whole thing...we walked in, and boom! she delivered 7 minutes later... 😬
Congrats on the baby, Grandpa!
Thanks MGM! He's healthy as a little horse, too!🐴
Congratulations Carcass + family!! Welcome to the world, sweet baby boy! 💗
Thank You, HH - the first thing he saw was almost a Mazda interior....yeah, We'll be talkin' about that shit for years...🤪
Grandad Carcass! Congratulations fine sir.
Thank You, NTH! - Got a whole houseful of girls toys, need to make a few trips to Amazon....
Well thats just beautiful Carcass, congratulations to you, and your family on the newest arrival. Truly one of life's miracles and milestones. ❤
Thanks, DV8- Hearing that first cry always brings tears to my eyes...
Congratulations to you, your wife and to all those hot uncles you spawned.
We've finally got a nephew for those guys!
:circle-of-love: Grandkids are so special!
Thank You, Beez- They sure are!
It's so cool to watch their little personalities take shape...:love:

On a different subject... just got home from the hospital - my daughter had a 8 pound 11 ounce baby boy at 7:17 tonight...15 minutes after she got to the hospital...mommy and baby (and daddy) are doing fine!
Daddy almost had to deliver him in the car...but not quite..🤏

Congratulations, Carcass to your new grandson! I'm happy he wasn't delivered en route and that he appears to be healthy.

Thank You, NTH! - Got a whole houseful of girls toys, need to make a few trips to Amazon....

Is this your first grandson? How many granddaughters do you have?

Congratulations, Carcass to your new grandson!
Thank You, HashGirl! Yeah, they came close to having to list his place of birth as "east Main Street"
Is this your first grandson? How many granddaughters do you have?
Yes, first grandson, and 2 granddaughters- 4-1/2 and 7-1/2 years old (the "1/2" is important, according to them!:))...the new baby is the 7.5 year old's lil' brother :love:

Thank You, HashGirl! Yeah, they came close to having to list his place of birth as "east Main Street"

Yes, first grandson, and 2 granddaughters- 4-1/2 and 7-1/2 years old (the "1/2" is important, according to them!:))...the new baby is the 7.5 year old's lil' brother :love:
BLESSED!
:passitleft:

Sending love & good vibes to them proud new parents from TX. 🤙

Sending love & good vibes to them proud new parents from TX. 🤙
Thank You, Preston.!..They're great parents, I think the little guy's got a good life coming up...

Ha! You've got a point, HH -I guess the training really started when I cut her head off.... 🤪

On a different subject... just got home from the hospital - my daughter had a 8 pound 11 ounce baby boy at 7:17 tonight...15 minutes after she got to the hospital...mommy and baby (and daddy) are doing fine!
Daddy almost had to deliver him in the car...but not quite..🤏
Congratulations Grampa! 15 minutes Huh? Wow! Glad it all turned the right way and all are healthy and happy!

Congratulations Grampa! 15 minutes Huh?
Thanks, Stone!
It was sooo quick!
Daddy was real glad to see us, since we've been through this quite a few times....even so, I still cry every time when the baby pops out...😢

----------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Monday!
How about a little Update on the 34 day old Blue Gelato 41?
She was topped on day 14, and she's been in the SIP/ Grow Dots for 20 days.
I've been tying her branches down since day #20

The NextLight is set to 160 watts, up 10w from last week..

Here's where we left her last Monday:
BG1 lw.jpg

And today- she's gotten a little wider, with a few more branches reaching the top- she doesn't look like she's growing very fast, but each branch is growing half an inch per day now so every stick gets moved twice a day... all those holes are keeping the soil well aerated too...🤪

She started out right in the center of the pot, but training has made her lean over a little, so now she's about 2" off center...
bg1w a.jpg

Took awhile, but she finally covered the pig up..🐷
bg2.jpg

She's grown a whopping half an inch this week..it's close to time to let her get a bit taller..but not quite yet...She'll get flipped to 12/12 when she's 10" tall, or on day 50, whichever comes first...at least that's the plan right now- but things could change..🤔
bg3 (2).JPG

A view from one end- the larger tops are 3 of the 6 main branches...node 1 was a dud, so only 6 mains
bg4.jpg

The other end, the other 3 main branches. Plenty of little branches all around too..
bg4a.jpg

A SaugaView®:
bg5a.jpg

She's fed by the Grow Dots, so I've just added water so far- she's drinking half a gallon per day now, double what it was a week ago...it will be over a gallon per day at harvest time..
bg10.jpg

I've removed 25 or 30 leaves so far..too many to tuck out of the way, so they had to go...I don't think she misses them much..I leave most of the large lower fan leaves, since they don't block anything....

Oh, and one more little thing happened this week...🥹
Z.D.O. on the way home..jpg

Ain't he a cutie?

And that's about it for this update,
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your support..❤️
Have a great week, and I'll see you next time..☮️

Thanks, Stone!
It was sooo quick!
Daddy was real glad to see us, since we've been through this quite a few times....even so, I still cry every time when the baby pops out...😢

Happy Monday!

BG1 lw.jpg

And today- she's gotten a little wider, with a few more branches reaching the top- she doesn't look like she's growing very fast, but each branch is growing half an inch per day now so every stick gets moved twice a day... all those holes are keeping the soil well aerated too...🤪

She started out right in the center of the pot, but training has made her lean over a little, so now she's about 2" off center...
bg1w a.jpg

bg2.jpg

She's grown a whopping half an inch this week..it's close to time to let her get a bit taller..but not quite yet...She'll get flipped to 12/12 when she's 10" tall, or on day 50, whichever comes first...at least that's the plan right now- but things could change..🤔
bg3 (2).JPG

A view from one end- the larger tops are 3 of the 6 main branches...node 1 was a dud, so only 6 mains
bg4.jpg

The other end, the other 3 main branches. Plenty of little branches all around too..
bg4a.jpg

A SaugaView®:
bg5a.jpg

She's fed by the Grow Dots, so I've just added water so far- she's drinking half a gallon per day now, double what it was a week ago...it will be over a gallon per day at harvest time..
bg10.jpg

I've removed 25 or 30 leaves so far..too many to tuck out of the way, so they had to go...I don't think she misses them much..I leave most of the large lower fan leaves, since they don't block anything....

Ain't he a cutie?

He's way past cute! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:What's his name?:party:

How's the plant doing? 😁

He's way past cute! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:What's his name?:party:

How's the plant doing? 😁
Ha! Yeah, he's going to be a beefy little guy too...
Zale David
Plant's doing ok... I may have mentioned it earlier...😄

Thanks, NTH!
Fortunately, his 2 cousins (girls) like to play with Hot Wheels, so I've got a headstart on that one.. 😄

Great looking plant. Even greater looking grandson! :love:

Thanks, Stone!
It was sooo quick!

Happy Monday!

BG1 lw.jpg

bg1w a.jpg

bg2.jpg

bg3 (2).JPG

bg4.jpg

bg4a.jpg

A SaugaView®:
bg5a.jpg

bg10.jpg

Ain't he a cutie?

Good morning C Papa!

Oh my god! My dried up geriatric ovaries are aching! What a perfect little specimen. He is just beautiful. May his life be filled with love and laughter.

Congratulations to you, your wife and your zillion kids.

PS plant looks good too :)

But not necessarily in that order, right?
Ha! Grandma's got him covered with a couple of blue Sippy cups...
Dang! I meant SIPPY CUP!
Either way works! It'll just be a few years between sippy and SIP!
Lovely flat bush you're growing there, and the new addition is the cat's meow!
Thanks, Shed...and they're both growing like weeds..💚
:ciao: Congrats on the baby boy carcass! :love: He is a big guy!
Thank You, Boo! He is a pretty beefy little guy..Mom was huge by the time he decided to make his appearance....:oops:
Great looking plant. Even greater looking grandson! :love:
Thanks x2, Beez...and they're both doing fine today!
What a perfect little specimen. He is just beautiful.
Thank You, Trala..❤️
Congratulations to you, your wife and your zillion kids.
correction: a zillion and one..🤪

Back
Top Bottom