Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Thank You, T!
It's them excellent Barney's genetics at work...
Hey I’ve forgotten, what kind of light do you have?
It's a NextLight 420h, from the GJotM contest in 2021- 420 watts, but 230watts is about as high as I can go in the box...
It fits the box pretty well- a 25"x25" light, in a 24"x24" space- so the coverage is about as good as it gets...

The light itself is actually the ceiling/roof of the box- it's on hinges, so it also opens if need be...
poptop.jpg
poptop 2.jpg

Thank You, T!
It's them excellent Barney's genetics at work...

It's a NextLight 420h, from the GJotM contest in 2021- 420 watts, but 230watts is about as high as I can go in the box...
It fits the box pretty well- a 25"x25" light, in a 24"x24" space- so the coverage is about as good as it gets...

The light itself is actually the ceiling/roof of the box- it's on hinges, so it also opens if need be...
poptop.jpg
poptop 2.jpg
That's a great system. It's very well thought out 👍

Omg great idea!
Thanks, T!
I mainly did it so I could take decent overhead (SaugaView®) shots of the plants, once they get a little bigger..

It's very well thought out 👍
Thanks so much for the kind words, Kanno26!🙏

In the 4.5 years I've been growing in there, It's gotten dialed in pretty well...
That ol' thing has cranked out a lot of weed in that time...
When I first built it, the plan was to use it for a little while, then upgrade to an actual tent..but it ended up working so well that I decided to just stick with the ugly ol' box...

I don't have a need to grow huge quantities of weed, so the "1 or 2 plants at a time" thing works out well for me...and I still end up with way more weed than I can use...:lot-o-toke:

Nice fiddling training Carcass :thumb:
Thank You, HH!
The first 2 weeks or so in the SIP is the fiddly part- once she gets some decent branches going, the training part begins.. 😄

Thank You, HH!
The first 2 weeks or so in the SIP is the fiddly part- once she gets some decent branches going, the training part begins.. 😄
If you fiddle with it more than twice, you’re training it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ha! You've got a point, HH -I guess the training really started when I cut her head off.... 🤪

On a different subject... just got home from the hospital - my daughter had a 8 pound 11 ounce baby boy at 7:17 tonight...15 minutes after she got to the hospital...mommy and baby (and daddy) are doing fine!
Daddy almost had to deliver him in the car...but not quite..🤏

Congrats on the new grandchild!

They cut the delivery close! 😯

Ha! You've got a point, HH -I guess the training really started when I cut her head off.... 🤪

On a different subject... just got home from the hospital - my daughter had a 8 pound 11 ounce baby boy at 7:17 tonight...15 minutes after she got to the hospital...mommy and baby (and daddy) are doing fine!
Daddy almost had to deliver him in the car...but not quite..🤏
Congrats on the baby, Grandpa!

my daughter had a 8 pound 11 ounce baby boy at 7:17 tonight...15 minutes after she got to the hospital...mommy and baby (and daddy) are doing fine!
:circle-of-love: Grandkids are so special!

Back
Top Bottom