Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Shed how do you remember where all these pictures are at. It is my journal and I do not remember. 🍋
Shed’s Grow room:-

IMG_5048.jpeg

We had that puppy hooked up so you could burn rubber in all four gears!
Ha! My first one was a 1960 36 hp...which, coincidentally, burned oil in all 4 gears...🤪
They're a whole different feel!
Super Beetles handled like a dream compared to a std. Bug...:dreamy:
Shed’s Grow room:-

IMG_5048.jpeg
That's kind of how I picture it too..😄
Too Funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lot-o-toke:🍋
I think there's a little magic involved too...

Hi, folks-
I made a trip to the dollar store today, and I found these:
s2.jpg

30" long x 3/16"...kinda pricey compared to the little ones...$1.25 for 12, so a dime each.. 😁
s1.jpg

So, if your plant is getting too big for the little ones, now there's these..
If they're too long, cut 'em off...
(you supply the wire..)
s5.jpg

That's all on those- they looked pretty handy to me, so I figured I'd mention them...

I may need them on this one pretty soon...
ck1.jpg

And, I can't show you a pic of that one, without including the other two...

Ck#2 is going to be a big one, I think..today is her 19th day out there
ck2.jpg

Somango is turning into a stocky little thing- she barely bends in the wind, while the CK kinda flops all over....
Somango.jpg

And one more thing- Unfortunately, back on Feb. 27, Mrs.C.'s cousin passed away from liver cancer:rip:- I didn't know him real well, but He was a good guy- Navy Vet, served on nuclear subs, and, he let MrsC and I use his house in Honolulu for 2 weeks about 35 years ago...just a real nice guy....

Anyhow, he had these 2 cats....these 2- 15 year old cats that were going to be put down if someone didn't take them...well, I wasn't going to let that happen, so let me introduce you to the 2 geriatric cats
that are now part of the Carcass family:

First up, we've got Pooter- remarkably playful for an old cat..follows me everywhere.. I could not get her to look at the camera...she's a cool old cat...
Pooter.jpg

And then there's Woofy....tiny cat, weighs about 2 pounds...(doing her "I just got stepped on" impression...) she's unpredictable, sometimes she plays nice, and other times she wants to rip your hand off...but, she's cool too..
woofy 1.jpg

That's about it for today
I hope your week is going well,
and your plants are growing like weeds!

Hi, folks-
s2.jpg

30" long x 3/16"...kinda pricey compared to the little ones...$1.25 for 12, so a dime each.. 😁
s1.jpg

(you supply the wire..)
s5.jpg

That's all on those- they looked pretty handy to me, so I figured I'd mention them...

ck1.jpg

ck2.jpg

Somango is turning into a stocky little thing- she barely bends in the wind, while the CK kinda flops all over....
Somango.jpg

And one more thing- Unfortunately, back on Feb. 27, Mrs.C.'s cousin passed away from liver cancer:rip:- I didn't know him real well, but He was a good guy- Navy Vet, served on nuclear subs, and, he let MrsC and I use his house in Honolulu for 2 weeks about 35 years ago...just a real nice guy....

Anyhow, he had these 2 cats....these 2- 15 year old cats that were going to be put down if someone didn't take them...well, I wasn't going to let that happen, so let me introduce you to the 2 geriatric cats

First up, we've got Pooter- remarkably playful for an old cat..follows me everywhere.. I could not get her to look at the camera...she's a cool old cat...
Pooter.jpg

And then there's Woofy....tiny cat, weighs about 2 pounds...(doing her "I just got stepped on" impression...) she's unpredictable, sometimes she plays nice, and other times she wants to rip your hand off...but, she's cool too..
woofy 1.jpg

Plants are looking great, sorry for your loss & condolences to the family & thanks for giving the cats a home they are awesome creatures

Nice find on the sticks but they look almost as tall as the box!
I'll just use the pointy half...
At those prices save every piece you trim off.
I'll use the pieces to make some tinkertoys for the grandkids...🥰
That a really good save on the cats.
Thanks, Kieth- I rescued one from a dumpster about 40 years ago, and that one lived to be almost 22, so these 2 have probably got a few good years left...(sorta like me...;))

thanks for giving the cats a home they are awesome creatures
Thank You, con-
We usually have a cat, but our last one got sick and died about 2 years ago- Mrs.C. really takes it hard when the pets die, so she said no more cats.
So now, it's "after these 2, no more cats!"...😄

Carcass, I echo much of what others have said regarding the lost of your wife's cousin and your saving the lives of his cats.

I'm surprised at how quickly your outdoor plants are growing! :Rasta:

Thanks, GDB- I'm a cat person anyhow, so they fit right in...:love:
I'm surprised at how quickly your outdoor plants are growing! :Rasta:
You and me both-:oops: I don't remember them growing that fast out there a few years ago...
They've been out there for 20 days- CK(l) has grown 20"/ shes 24" tall, Somango has grown 14"/she's 18" tall...pretty safe to say, they like it out there...
24ck-18s_5-10-24.jpg

This was them 21 days ago:
Both 4-19-24.jpg

Nice work! Enjoy those beauties!
Thank You Stone- I will do that!
And, my young sons are making sure I've got a place to put the "produce" when the time comes.♥️..😁..
Big ol jars...jpg

Thanks, GDB- I'm a cat person anyhow, so they fit right in...:love:

You and me both-:oops: I don't remember them growing that fast out there a few years ago...
They've been out there for 20 days- CK(l) has grown 20"/ shes 24" tall, Somango has grown 14"/she's 18" tall...pretty safe to say, they like it out there...
24ck-18s_5-10-24.jpg

This was them 21 days ago:
Both 4-19-24.jpg

Thank You Stone- I will do that!
And, my young sons are making sure I've got a place to put the "produce" when the time comes.♥️..😁..
Big ol jars...jpg
Your plants do look pretty happy & healthy out there the white on the house probably helps to keep the ground warm

Hi, folks-
s2.jpg

s1.jpg

(you supply the wire..)
s5.jpg

ck1.jpg

ck2.jpg

Somango.jpg

Pooter.jpg

woofy 1.jpg

Great score on the sticks. Plants look healthy and that cat looks comfy!

healthy out there the white on the house probably helps to keep the ground warm
It does reflect a lot of light, the plants love that!
Great score on the sticks. Plants look healthy and that cat looks comfy!
Thanks, Ke0ncp!
Yeah, you can barbecue some shish kebabs, or, train a plant with 'em!

And check this out- A State of California truck pulled up in front of the house today..:oops:and a lady with a clipboard got out headed for my door..Turns out they want to put bug traps in some fruit trees in my back yard...nice young lady, I asked her if she had a problem with my weed plants back there, and she replied "Nope"......and that's good enough for me..👍
So she hung her traps- one is in a fruit tree, the other is in this bush, which isn't a fruit tree..(? )but is 6 feet from my plants...:hmmmm:
Bug Trap.jpg

Anyhow, that was an odd thing....times have sure changed...

Thinking about it I gave my buddy an ounce a couple weeks ago. We were in public and I acted like I handed him the newspaper and he was like whoa! What are you doing! LOL I told him relax man we are legal here!

I give no F’s! kids have friends, their parents come over, if they mention the smell I will apologize for not offering them some sooner, along with a cold beverage :)

Far too many years of having to feel like a criminal for doing ZERO wrong :)

They are looking out for you

Ha! I didn't think of that- they're protecting my weed! 🤔
Will take time for that to wear off.
Yeah, after having to hide it for so long, it takes a little while to get used to it being ok...
Of course, people will still steal it from you, but now you can call the cops on 'em......
...that is really weird...:)
I give no F’s! kids have friends, their parents come over, if they mention the smell I will apologize for not offering them some sooner, along with a cold beverage :)
Anyone that visits me knows, even more so when I was growing in the house- kinda stunk a little...
And if they don't like it, they don't have to stay..

Anyone that visits me knows, because I'm always zooted when I open the door. even more so when I was growing in the house- kinda stunk a little...
And if they don't like it, they don't have to stay..
Too wordy, Carcass. 😁

Yours is waaay more accurate, GDB!:ganjamon:

I'll tell ya, since I grew that BG41, I can't stay out of that jar...
but, as luck would have it, it's a big jar..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom