ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Have a great new year cronic.
Already started it off right with a harvest alright man.

Thanks Dusty
right now im gonna start gathering my materials for my room partitioning project and ill eliminate the tent and have more height to work with
so I don't know when but ill probably slow this journal to an end and start a new one once I can get the new space done
the hard part is the space im gonna use is where the tent is so I wanna figure out how I can keep it going while im
working on the new space
its probably why if I do stop this journal and start a new one cause I wont have the space to keep something going
but I think it will be a good year we will see :Namaste:

Happy New Year Cronichemphog !!! I hope all is well!

Good morning weed my friend. Happy Days. You need to build the room around it then take the tent down. Just an idea. Happy Freetheweed day. :high-five::volcano-smiley:

Happy New Year Cronichemphog !!! I hope all is well!

Thanks Naphtali Same to you Have a Great Year :thumb:

Good morning weed my friend. Happy Days. You need to build the room around it then take the tent down. Just an idea. Happy Freetheweed day. :high-five::volcano-smiley:

Hey Brotha Grats on motm man I was thinking about that but the saps is pretty tight room is only about 110 sq ft total
and I got stuff all over the place boxes and containers kinda used for storage too Happy Shatterday Brotha :thumb:

That company put out a few new strains, but didn't put GDP out again. :(
If yours is a female, S1 it and if it isn't, get some gibberillic acid and see if you can get it to produce female flowers. :)

does it work making male female?
if it does and its male ill cut a small clone to work with so I don't have pollen all over the place
the last gdp male I had in the the pollen strayed into my tent had a few beans in some plants
for some reason the cs pollen doesn't travel as well or my container with no fans or exhaust moving air around
is better than the cardboard box I grew the first male in lol but then again moving the box off you could just see the dust come off
whereas the cs plant ive seen some dust drop but not a lot and it doesn't go poof it kinda falls down
and yea been waiting awhile for some gdp beans but yea its a no go bummer oh well
Happy Shatterday Pc :thumb:

Hey Chronic. Happy New Year bro. Good luck on the room too. You'll have a jungle in no time.

Happy New Year Cajun yea I just wanna get up to snuff like the rest of the guys :rofl:

:Namaste:Great evening to you in this new year cronic:thumb:

Hey Brother Thank you and Hope you start feeling better :Namaste:

Sounds like you have a good idea, more room bigger plants. Good luck Big C ! :high-five:m :peace:

Hey G it more about separating the space so the rest of the space can be used for something else
Happy Shatterday man :thumb:

Happy Shatterday Chronic:).....anxious to see what you do in the near future:)lol

Hey GreenZ Happy SHatterday back at ya man I just hope it all comes together :rofl:

:passitleft: High Cronic... I wish I had a bigger room and higher ceilings...:high-five:...:circle-of-love:

well I don't know about a bigger room but ill eventually get rid of the tent and have more height so I can actually adjust the light to the plant height instead of having the lights fixed and adjusting the height of the plant
reason why its fixed is cause if I use a ratchet height adjustment device the light will be too way low for some plants
so for convenience sake and just to make shit a whole lot easier the lights heights are fixed and plant heights are adjusted but its not like im moving it 2-3 ft up lol
maybe the plant starts out with the bucket off the floor 12 inches eventually its on the floor and a lot of time I end up with the plants in the light anyways :rofl:
ok im Rambling Happy Skunkday Dennise

Ramble away Chronic.....we will listen:)....i am king of rambling i think:)lol....anyway before i start....Happy SkunkDaze my friend:)

Hey Brotha Great Skunkday to you man, I tend to ramble at times lol
res change day today so got an update coming got a new plant the seed plants came out and is already replaced with the new bunch to seed
ok so ill get back later Great Skunkday Everyone :thumb:

ok im gonna get my update up already since I already got it uploaded apologies for forgetting to take more pics of medi bomb 1
only got a couple pics in the tent forgot to shoot when I had it out lol
oh well next week lol

ok lets get the party started

first a little smokey smoke

DSC056282.JPG

DSC056625.JPG

my last diesel seed plant did I mention the first one gave me about 280 seeds actually a bit more but roughly there
so I already have enough so anything off this second one is a bonus

DSC056674.JPG

Medi Bomb 1

DSC056412.JPG

DSC056454.JPG

as I mentioned in my earlier post I forgot to take more pics of mb1 sorry guys ok
on to ak-49

did a bit of defoliating on it today also some issues so I gave it some cm+ I give all the plants the same feed schedule and as plants are like people they will show you that they do have individual needs at times

DSC056312.JPG

DSC056322.JPG

DSC056332.JPG

DSC056343.JPG

DSC056354.JPG

DSC056363.JPG

DSC056373.JPG

DSC056393.JPG

DSC056402.JPG

these leaves are actually closer to the top if they were bottom leaves I wouldn't even give it a second thought

DSC056421.JPG

also letting this one run an extra week so im repeating week 6 on the feed schedule for this plant

ok lets move on

Afgooey

DSC056601.JPG

DSC056613.JPG

also added more hydroton into the pot

DSC056652.JPG

DSC056662.JPG

ok gdp sorry im putting it up in the order of the upload I just mixed the upload order up a bit :rofl:

DSC056294.JPG

DSC056302.JPG

northern lights x skunk drying

DSC056683.JPG

DSC056691.JPG

cs plants the new batch

2 of them are in 2 gallon buckets 2 of them are in 1 gallon buckets they all suppose to be in 2 gallons but well
theres an explanation a few pages back why that is bit it works I just will start having to make sure all the water in the res isn't gone by the end of the week
cause this past week till today it left about an inch of water in the bucket :rofl:

DSC056481.JPG

DSC056491.JPG

DSC056502.JPG

DSC056512.JPG

DSC056532.JPG

DSC056541.JPG

DSC056552.JPG

DSC056563.JPG

DSC056573.JPG

DSC056581.JPG

DSC056593.JPG

ok on to the group shots