Circles - Cycles - Vertical HIDs

Been a while, wish I had a working camera, but there is progress. Six donors are bushy again after a tray of 18 cuts were taken. They are four days since Sunday, and I may take another tray this coming Sunday. The Cannalope Haze hasn't been cut and has at least eight to offer, but... it stinks. Strong funky penetrating odor like Pineapple Express. Haven't sexed it yet, and am a little fearful to even let it veg more. Medi bomb gave me six, and they are strong... all 18 picked up nicely and want to show their stuff. No misting, no humidity dome, no fertilizer yet. Just a little liquid hormone rooting agent, Dyno-Gro KLM. First feed for the babes likely today, 5 + 5 /gal BPN 2-part.

If the RH was under 30, I would have used a dome. It's been a little higher, but not more than 50. No wilting ;)

Sounds sweet... have camera will travel :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good to see you #1 Evo, you've liked a lot of my posts :thanks:

Near frantic to take and show off baby shots, such a proud Propa! I don't like babies. I hollered at Kush over at old folks thread for posting his baby shots. His were OK, but not mine! My babies are beeuooty full, doing well under 15,000 hr old T8s. Time for new tubes? Dumbass question. Two double tubes, 128 watt total light a 2X5 shelf for bonsai moms and fresh cuts, after these babies grow enough to donate limbs for the cause.

Been over three years since I buried a bean. My old ass is thrilled to be 100% sprout-up potent! Now if that Cannalope regular behaves, she'll be a fine addition to my harem. Five months away from a taste, oy vey.

I like to think of it as a gentle, or maybe not so gentle suggestion that I start my own journal to post baby pictures in. I now consider suggesting a journal, in PG fashion, to newbies in the over 50 club a tradition that I proudly uphold. You taught me well PG. :thumb:

This verbal(so far) journal is a record for me of what I did when, why, and some of what I thought was going on. To remember and remind me. Next event was another tray of 18 Monday night Mar 25. Wed afternoon now, all are turgid & upright.

Cutting by me goes: half of 5 oz juice glass gets water plus one tsp Dyno-Gro KLM. Likely branch ends are cut about 4" long, and lower leaves are snipped. Sides of snips are dragged lightly two times, one each side on last inch. Then put in the glass, where the leaves left hold the end off the bottom. I cut all that I will from that plant right then, and let them be for 5 or 10. 3.5" pots of rinsed coir get a hole dibbled into the middle, and the cuttings get stuck. No angled cuts, no consideration for node location. After the tray is loaded, I use a 5ml(one teaspoon) dropper to divide the KLM mix among all, one each at each stem does it. Yes I'm cheap, an 8oz bottle of 'off-brand' rooting concentrate lets me root more trays than I will before it gets too old. I think it might have by now, but I haven't lost one yet. Humidity is 30% or a little less, and they sit in a gentle breeze uncovered. 74* +/- I've never sprayed water or 'mist' on cannabis. If they dare to wilt a bit, then I will put a dome over them for a couple hours and breathe CO2 enriched air on them when I tell them to get with the program.

My plan is to grow two sets of eight around bare vert 600s, each in the middle 4' boxes.

Seed plants have at least another tray's with of cuttings but I have enough. Now comes the trimming & grooming of 'bonsai' moms that will live in 5.5" two liter pots, eight per 1020 tray.

Yes, I like the number 8, it is very round. No, I never watched Sesame Street until I was too old to learn ;)

AHHAHHAHH I Love to COUNT ah ah ah:)
obscure reference

Ha! Ye' Ole Count! Hey there PG, who needs a camera when you paint such great visuals? I'm diggin' the k.i.s.s. cloning method.:Namaste:
That, my new best buddy CaneyeBus is about the most appreciated sweetest set of words that can be spoken to me. :thanks: +reps!

I saw the topiary, thanks wildbill. I'd rather have a tray or two of bonsai, even if they don't last but for a few months. They are very easy to make, and are very productive when they're small.
Not only the outside dirt paradigm confuses indoor growers, but many confuse the animal cell thing. Plant cells don't seem to have a theoretical limit to how many times they can replace themselves. If anybody calls me wrong, I hope they post a link ;)

There's some more myths that I'll step on, just wait :)

Yes, I like the number 8, it is very round. No, I never watched Sesame Street until I was too old to learn ;)

My favorite song on Sesame Street was from The Cookie Monster, but now that I'm older, I prefer my updated version from The Cannabis Monster. Maybe that's Oscar's alter ego? Nah, can't be that grouchy if you're smokin' weed! Instead of CM's "'C' is for Cookie, and Cookie good for me!", it should be "'C' is for Cannabis, and Cannabis good for me!" :) :yummy:

In my teens, a neighbor buddy answered to "Big Bird" so I watched the show to see whada. Dead ringer.
PBS didn't start-up in my hometown till early 60s. No internet then, I had learned to read when young.
TV wasn't real good then, still isn't.

Tuning up BID, for a fishing trip? Trolling?

, who needs a camera when you paint such great visuals?

When I read this I had to agree...

I actually read each post this time. Sorry, I might have been able to help you had I understood your plight. It sounds like you are rolling now. Do you have a card reader on your computer? Some folks have them but don't know it, like on the side of a laptop. With that you could take pics, pop out your card and put it in the reader to transfer the pics. Just a thought... I read that you like some rhyme but making it takes time. I will try next post for you, our host.

edit -- The Count... he got what you need Ahh Ahh Ahh

TV wasn't real good then, still isn't.

Amen! :Namaste:

Sorry, I'm late,
but....
I just have to see you Propa gate
:Namaste:

:bravo: :rofl:

I personally think. Snuffalufagus was the stoner of the bunch on sesame street...actually maybe he was the grower.....nah had to be that guy Big Bird the grower, and snuffy was the med patient....

The more I think about, the grower had to be Oscar the Grouch. First off, he is green! Then you look at the other signs. He has a secret entrance into some sort of underground living area. He hates people coming to his house. Since he lives in a trash can, it probably smells. Masking another odor perhaps? He's always "got what you need" down inside that trash can somewhere.

I'm pretty sure Snuffalufagus was the patient. Along with Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, all of the humans on the show, and probably The Count as well, but he was awefully good with numbers. :winkyface: Big Bird might have been the only straight one there. He is just one of those happy go lucky, a little clueless, and very naive folks that don't need MJ! :)

Amen! :Namaste:

:bravo: :rofl:

The more I think about, the grower had to be Oscar the Grouch. First off, he is green! Then you look at the other signs. He has a secret entrance into some sort of underground living area. He hates people coming to his house. Since he lives in a trash can, it probably smells. Masking another odor perhaps? He's always "got what you need" down inside that trash can somewhere.

I'm pretty sure Snuffalufagus was the patient. Along with Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, all of the humans on the show, and probably The Count as well, but he was awefully good with numbers. :winkyface: Big Bird might have been the only straight one there. He is just one of those happy go lucky, a little clueless, and very naive folks that don't need MJ! :)
agreed! and Oscar kinda looks like a big bud

lmao Hiker u've got it...I was thinking about oscar at first. Logical choice. Snuffy( had to be listen at his diction and drawl he was always loaded, and sounds like he preferred indica dominant strains) was the patient and the Count...well we all know he was the "business"/ accountant of the grow op. hahaha Big bird was the "square" and had no clue that the others were totally loaded. Hence him always trying to teach. ahahaha funny shit...Hiker.

Stay Frosty.

Oh yea PG, i ment to ask, your bonsai moms. Are they in coco coir? I want to do a bonsai mom i just dont want to introduce any soil into my garden.(hempy) I've been reading up on it and all the bonsai threads ive read the moms are in soil. if you are using coco to bonsai ya mom do ya think i could have one in hempy?(perlite/vermaculite? i know the whole process is supposed to be low maintainence.(soil, less watering, less feeding) but i dont mind watering everyday if needed. I was thinkin of doing a bonsai mom hempy style with oc+. In theory, sounds solid. She eats what she needs and all i have to do is prune and water. Any suggestions? Or reasons hempy buckets wont be conducive to bonsai. I have the perfect sized square container for the future moms....bought from the $.99 store.

Back
Top Bottom