Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

I couldn't agree more, I loved watching my 22 month old go up and kiss his new baby brother today. Then he tried sharing his goldfish with him. lol.... Without all the crazy moments you wouldn't enjoy the peace and quiet as much though.

Now that is totally cool!! That is so hillarious...trying to share his goldfish!! He already accepts his new brother! I would have laughed too! Good thing goldfish are cheap!
You are so right. I crave the quiet moments and they are more appreciated now. Without the crazy moments they would not be so special. That you very much for sharing!
:circle-of-love:

[video=youtube;9p1yBlV7Ges]
3F5D15E179&playnext=12[/video]

Check this Engish Interactive movie while you are medicated. This is a total stoner movie! It is awesome!!!

That was fun. Scooter was my favorite part.

I chose the scooter too! LoL! I couldn't resist to post. My Son and I are Zombiecon fans and we came accross this one too! This is not interactive but it is hillarious.
[video=youtube;4awVqRr1eCo]YouTube[/video]

Children are awesome! They make you stay active and young. It is impossible to be a true couch potato when you have kids. They make a person have a true purpose in life. Sometimes I crave some peace and quiet. But most the time I just love watching them smile and have fun. There is nothing in the world more precious!:high-five:

Amen to that brother. Sad but true fact though is all my kids are out of the house now. I'm ok with it. the wife is having a harder time with it. So she got a dog.......I hate that damn thing......rather have all 4 kids back in diapers then have that damn dog.......but thats another story for another time!

Amen to that brother. Sad but true fact though is all my kids are out of the house now. I'm ok with it. the wife is having a harder time with it. So she got a dog.......I hate that damn thing......rather have all 4 kids back in diapers then have that damn dog.......but thats another story for another time!

4 kids in diapers. That must have really kept you busy!:Namaste:

To Woo my wife 12 years ago. I got 2 stray cats to let her know how sensitive I was! LoL! It worked. But she also had 2 cats and 2 dogs. Bad thinking on my part. Sorry to say this but I am glad we lost a few cats and looking forward to get to a simpler life with less animals. Love the kids though!
:high-five::circle-of-love:

hey cf, nice grow you have going on here! stopped in to read it after i got your post on mine =]

so when did you start flowering? are we kind of at the same stage? mine started flowering on 5/5.

EDIT: Oh... 4/27?

hey cf, nice grow you have going on here! stopped in to read it after i got your post on mine =]

so when did you start flowering? are we kind of at the same stage? mine started flowering on 5/5.

EDIT: Oh... 4/27?

Hey there Driftme! Thanks for stopping by. My journal moves about a page a month!! So I usually include entertainment too!

These plants have been in flower since 4/28. Or maybe 4/27, anyways about 43 days of flower. I just checked the trichomes to see how well they are doing. I am surprised how the plants are maturing. I checked the Moby Dick, OG Kush, Violator Kush, Ak Sour and they all have cloudy trichs. The Moby Dick is about 30% amber already? I am surprised yet a little disappointed. I just hope they plump up a little more. :high-five:

I was thinking that next grow I am going to make sure all veg plants are at least 12 to 15 inches tall before going to 12/12. I might even add some good nutes to the mix during 4th or 5th week of flower. Not sure if it will help but I like to try different things. One thing for sure. I like the oc. I am sure I will use this product as long as I grow in soil. I even put it on some outdoor plants and small trees that I have. It is really good stuff and very inexpensive.
This is my 3rd and by far the best dirt grow I have do to date. I am very happy with the results. My only problem since going to dirt is the yield. With my light set up and hydro I got much more weight per plant. But it appears that with dirt the plants are maturing faster for me. And if they do mature faster. I can get more harvests.
I guess I am in a pondering mood!!:geek::idea:
:scratchinghead::confused:

I watched this it was pretty funny! I wish the would send that girl to my house.

[video=youtube;9p1yBlV7Ges]
3F5D15E179&playnext=12[/video]

Check this Engish Interactive movie while you are medicated. This is a total stoner movie! It is awesome!!!

I watched this it was pretty funny! I wish the would send that girl to my house.

You would have to call the hell pizza chain!! I never watched an interactive movie before but I like it better than watching regular tv.

I am glad that I am not the only one that has a strange sense of humor!! LoL!!

Here are some trichome pictures with my zoom lense. I wish I could get even closer.

Moby Dick..
420_00114.JPG

Tangerine Dream...
420_0047.JPG

Violator Kush..
420_00711.JPG

OG Kush...
420_0116.JPG

AK Sour...
420_00911.JPG

Purple Haze...
420_0135.JPG

Group Photo....
420_0181.JPG

Yea it was different. I didn't know they made interactive YouTube videos. I might have to give that pizza place a call.

You would have to call the hell pizza chain!! I never watched an interactive movie before but I like it better than watching regular tv.

I am glad that I am not the only one that has a strange sense of humor!! LoL!!

I got an automatic trimmer today. I have always hated trimming so this time I hope to be able to save a whole lot of time.
mMPwIBUdeC-O6fb0pAbBq1A.jpg

Hopefully I will be harvesting all the plants by the end of the month. It sure looks good. During my ponder earlier. I stated that I was disappointed with the yield of my dirt grows compared to hydro. One thing I did not stress is that the dirt grown smoke is better tasting.

how does that trimmer work? looks like a salad spinner lol

Thats funny! It does look like a salad spinner! From what I understand. You cut off the buds from the stem. The trimmer has metal blades and rubber fingers that roll the buds on a metal grate. I like the way the trim is ready to make hash as soon as it dried. My buddy down here has the same unit and he can trim 4 plants to buds in less than 1/2 hour.
When I do my harvest in a few weeks I will put it on picture so everyone can see how well this space saucer looking trimmer works.

Thats funny! It does look like a salad spinner! From what I understand. You cut off the buds from the stem. The trimmer has metal blades and rubber fingers that roll the buds on a metal grate. I like the way the trim is ready to make hash as soon as it dried. My buddy down here has the same unit and he can trim 4 plants to buds in less than 1/2 hour.
When I do my harvest in a few weeks I will put it on picture so everyone can see how well this space saucer looking trimmer works.

Lazy Bugger aren't you? :rofl: Pretty soon you'll have it all automatic. When you get it all perfected...I'll copy you!:high-five:

Seriously they do work well.....you can bring it to Hawaii with you.!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Lazy Bugger aren't you? :rofl: Pretty soon you'll have it all automatic. When you get it all perfected...I'll copy you!:high-five:

Seriously they do work well.....you can bring it to Hawaii with you.!:cheesygrinsmiley:

All Automatic!! Now that is a great goal!! LoL!! I am not there yet!!:rofl:

These flowering plants are really pissing me off! They want me to water them every day. What a hassle!!! Man this pouring water really sucks. I am going to have to work on that next!!:high-five:

I am so looking forward to Hawaii! Cannot wait. Do you think if I bring my salad shooter I could just live off the land?

Now it's watering? :circle-of-love:

I'm sure you can figure out some kind of drip system for that!:bravo:

No, not any more, we can't live off the land. The only thing that's grown here any more is Sugar Cane and Pineapples, and not very much of them. Tourism and construction are our largest industries now.

That's what floats our boat. There are road side stands that sells things, but they are disappearing too.

There is a Shrimp Farm that we will visit though.....they cook the shrimp all sorts of ways...The Shrimp Cocktail is my fave. Yummy!
:ganjamon:

Now it's watering?
circle-of-love.gif

I'm sure you can figure out some kind of drip system for that!
bravo.gif

No, not any more, we can't live off the land. The only thing that's grown here any more is Sugar Cane and Pineapples, and not very much of them. Tourism and construction are our largest industries now.

That's what floats our boat. There are road side stands that sells things, but they are disappearing too.

There is a Shrimp Farm that we will visit though.....they cook the shrimp all sorts of ways...The Shrimp Cocktail is my fave. Yummy!
[end quote]

I love shrimp! There is so many thing you can do with shrimp!

[video=youtube;WhfK98f5S00]YouTube[/video]

Back
Top Bottom